Chapter 7

Hope you all enjoy this chapter. It took a while to write!! Comment below what you think!!

I see through my glassy vision that Four quickly turns around and runs to my side without a moment's hesitation. He helps me back down and then looks to me with sad eyes.

“Get some sleep….. Stiff.”

I wince at the word and his harsh, cold voice towards me but I grab his arm as he begins to turn to the door. I'm still in pain and have a weak voice. “Stay with me? Please?”

He looks into my now sad eyes, and without noticing that I let a tear fall, he wipes it away with a soft touch.

The first time he kissed me I was shocked and my body at first didn’t know how to react, now it does. His touch sends chills through every inch of me. I yet again don’t want his touch to leave me so I put my face into his hand more as it lingers there and I close my eyes.

I have no idea why this feels so right if I cant remember any of it. But that’s a lie. My mind doesn’t remember it, my heart on the other hand though? That knows perfectly well whom he is and how to react to every touch.

He looks to me and gives a weak smile and nods. “I wouldn’t leave you.” I nod and yawn. I look to the clock across the room and see the time. 11:56 pm. Four pulls up a chair close to the bed but not too close… He understands that I want him close but I'm scared. Have I acted like this before?

I have so many questions. Questions about myself and who I am. Questions about…. Us. But for now? My eyes have other plans and they only involve me sleeping. I begin to close my eyes. I don’t fall asleep immediately but I am tired enough that I don’t move or do anything else.

Suddenly I feel a breath against my ear and it tingles but I don’t move an inch. “I love you, Tris. Whether you remember it or not… I always will.” His voice slips away as I fall asleep and the last thing I remember is Four laying a kiss on my forehead.

A bit of FourTris for you Dauntless cakes XD I'm posting the next chapter soon. Prob right after this cause a lot has come to mind!! Hope you like it!