Chapter 1

All rights for Divergent go to Veronica Roth. I just came up with the story line for this. Enjoy! XD

Chapter 1:

You see I woke up in the hospital surrounded by 7 people around me grinning. Honestly they were creeping me out a bit. Its not every day you wake up in the hospital surrounded by a bunch of people smiling at you as soon as you open your eyes and tackling you with question you don’t even know the answers to. Let alone know whom THEY ARE.

Oh yea, did I mention I don’t remember anything? Oh I didn’t? Well then you are now just as caught up as the weirdos around me. Honestly do these people stop smiling?

“Tris?” A tall girl with black hair and chestnut skin asks me, getting closer. I sit up quick not wanting to get ne'er this person.

“It's Beatrice…” I say cautiously to the girl.

“What?” She gives me a confused face and looks over her shoulder at everyone else. I then see a tall boy with blonde short hair, come to comfort her, as her eyes get glassy with tears. He begins to put his hands on her shoulders but she quickly swats them away as she comes and sits on the corner of my bed.

“No, you… you remember me.” She says in a shaky voice. I suspect to not let out tears. “I'm Chris… You know Christina?... You're best friend ever since choosing day?” I quickly sit up even further.

“Choosing day? But that’s tomorrow…” I say nervously.

She claps her hands over her mouth. “Oh my God.” She says in a muffled voice because of her hands in the way. She shakes her head and finally lets tears fall. She then gets up and goes to burry her face in the boy's shirt who was trying to comfort her. He wraps his arms around her and puts his chin on her head. He quickly then turns to the rest of the group of people who I just realize now, that they are tearing up as well and says, “She doesn’t remember the past 5 years…” He also begins getting glassy eyes.

I feel bad now… Wait hold the hell up!!! Did that guy just say 5 FLIPPIN YEARS?!?!?!?!? “What?!” I try to yell but my voice is scratchy. 

Should I continue? Should I make the chapters longer? Please comment!