Chapter 2

All rights go to Veronica Roth, I just came up with the story line!

Chapter 2

Whatever happened to me to get me in here, well I must have been screaming when it happened because my voice is never like this. I'm Abnegation though, we don’t scream… Well at least I thought I was. I suddenly realize. Its been 5 years. I must of chosen a faction. I look to what everyone is wearing. Black. I chose Dauntless. I left my family… What do my mother and father and Caleb think of me? Who am I?

I look back to the group and see them all looking to me with sad and disappointed eyes. Well you know what? I'm sorry if I cant remember the last 5 FLIPPIN YEARS! Don’t they think I'm a little sad too? Ugh.

“Sorry…” I mutter. I don’t really think I should be apologizing but in all honestly I will do anything to get their eyes of disappointment off me. I may not remember them but my heart sure does and its killing me the look they're giving me.

“For what?” One of the boys speaks up from the left of me. I turn to him a bit and look to him. “For not remembering any of you…” I say with sad eyes.

“That’s not your fault.” He gets a smile on his face as if he just got an idea. I’m starting to like this kid he isn’t such a downer like everyone else.

“What..?” A small smile appears on my face as I look to him.

“Before I say anything let's introduce ourselves.” The boy gestures to the rest of the group. I nod and smile.

He gestures to the tall girl who was once crying but no longer is and has a small smile. I look to her as he says. “You've already met Chris, or also known as Christina, or also known as the blabber Candor.” She smirks and hits him in the stomach.

He groans and then the boy who was comforting the girl – now named Christina, smiles and says “I’m Will, also known as William, I was the Erudite transfer.”

I smile and nod to him to greet him. That’s the only way I know how. The Abnegation way.