Chapter 12

*gasp* IS THIS REAL?!?! 2 LONG CHAPTER UPDATES IN ONE NIGHT!!!!!! WHAT IS THIS!?!?!? Damn you guys better appreciate this its 1:48 am currently where I am and I'm flippin tired its been a long day. JK JK BUT ANYWAYS ENJOY!!

I hear the door slam open. I quickly open my eyes and look to see whom it is.

Of course. Who other then Uriah.

I rub my eyes and say through a yawn “Good morning Uriah. Look I don’t know if I can have anymore Dauntless cake its-”

He cuts me off with a gasp.“Trissy!”

I chuckle slightly.

“Okay first of all. I don’t have Dauntless cake with me right now but if I did you wouldn’t deserve it anymore after what you just said. Secondly do you know what today is?”

“Thursday?” I ask not knowing really.

He gives me a ‘seriously?’ look. I shrug.

“TRISSY TODAY IS YOUR FREEDOM DAY! IM BUSTING YOU OUT OF THIS PRISON!” He yells dramatically.

I chuckle slightly. “First of all don’t call me Trissy.”

I only let Four call me ‘Tris’. I'm trying to get everyone else call me Beatrice. Its my Abnegation name and the only one I'm used to. But I can't help but smile when Four calls me ‘Tris’.Its corny but I get goosebumps especially when he- My thoughts get cut off by Uriah's hand snapping in front of my face.

"Tris? Tris!”

I slap his hand away. “Beatrice” I correct him “And like I was saying. Second you can't bust me out of this ‘prison’ if I'm being let out.” I smirk and cross my arms.

He rolls his eyes. “Don’t pop my freedom bubble, Prior.” He throws clothes in my face. “Get changed BEATRICE” He smirks and walks out.

“Thank you!” I yell as he shuts the door behind him for me to get dressed.

I look to the clothes. A black tight t-shirt and black jeans that are slightly ripped on purpose at the knees.

A box that’s sitting on one of the chairs in the corner catches my eye.I slowly get out of the bed.

I haven’t gotten out of this bed for the past 2 ½ weeks aside from going to take a shower and going to the restroom. I walk over to the box and see it has a note.

Note:

Tris,

Don’t forget these. They were your favorite. I hope they still are.

 - 4

I smile slightly and open the box to see boots. Black Dauntless boots. They're laced up in the front.I slip into my clothes and then put on the shoes. He was right they're my favorite. They comfortable and slightly stylish.

I slowly walk out of my hospital room with my hair down. I run my fingers through my hair as I navigate my way to the waiting room where I see everyone waiting for me.

They all smile and stand up as I come in. But I'm not paying attention to them.

My eyes meet Four's, our eyes lock and don’t move from each other. We both do a slight smile when we see one another.

I walk up to him and hug him. We've become close these past weeks.

“I thought you had work?” I say while looking up at him with my arms around his neck. I have to go on my tippy toes to reach but I don’t care.

He wraps his arms around me and his hands lock and rest on my back and he smiles down at me. “You really think I'd stay at work and miss this?”

“And what exactly is this?” I tease.

“One of the best days of my life.” He replies with a smile and without a single hint of sarcasm.

I can't help but kiss his cheek. We haven’t actually kissed since the first day I woke up.

I don’t plan on kissing him in a hospital for our first real kiss. At least first real one that I can remember.

I hear aww's and oooooohhh's coming from our friends.

Most ooooooohhh's coming from the guys and then aww's coming from the girls followed by the girl's (except Lynn) slapping their boyfriends in the stomach and saying things like ‘why aren’t we that cute?!’ or ‘why aren’t you romantic like that’

The guys all groan and glare at Four and I while we both chuckle but I blush and burry my head into his chest.

He holds me closer and we all soon leave with everyone walking together and Four and I lagging behind slightly with our arms around one another just enjoying each other's company.

I couldn’t ask for anything better.

Is this getting too corny Dauntless cakes? I hope not! Leave a comment down below or what you would like.

-more romance

-more comedy

-drama... *insert evil smiley face here*

Let me know! 

Byes for now Dauntless cakes!

~DauntlessDivergent99