Chapter Tris (IK this is getting annoying hahaha)

Enjoy this chapter dauntless cakes! All rights goes to Veronica Roth, I just came up with the plot for this.

As I watch his big, deep blue eyes, I search. I search because I see that in his eyes he hides something. Maybe not one thing, maybe not millions of things…. But something. I feel a dejavu when I look deeper into his eyes. I ignore it though. Must be nothing.

“Tris.” He repeats, or at least I think he repeated it, by the way his tone sounds towards me.

I awake from my daze and shake my head. “Yes?”

I give him a kind smile, and yet, he seems to break inside from it. If we've been together for a while what can I expect? He won’t want a kind smile… He would want whatever smile I used to give him… Or whatever I used to do here. Was I different than I was in Abnegation? I push the thought aside for now and listen to Four.

“What was I saying was…” He struggles for what to say.

Was he like this while we were dating…? Are we still dating?

“Would you… Like to give what Zeke said, a chance?” He finishes and looks to me for the answer with hopeful…. Or desperate eyes.

I swallow hard and nod. “Well if we were dating for so long.” He cuts me off. “Aren't we still?” He asks. Anyone with eyes can see that he's brokenhearted. I look away not being able to bare it any longer.

“I… I don’t know… I guess I would like to say yes, but Four… In my mind I hardly know you.” I say in a voice that most certainly doesn’t belong to me.

He scoffs. “You don't trust me!? Everyday, every morning, you would wake up you big stunning eyes and tell me you loved me. Every morning for 5 years, Tris!” He yells with his eyes getting glassy but he hides it.

If I didn’t see his eyes I would be scared to death right now. But I do see his eyes. And even though his voice is harsh and cold and his body is stiff like…. His eyes betray him. They show love and affection towards me and I can't help but get interested in that. I guess that’s my Erudite side taking over me. My divergence.

I wonder. Does he know? Do any of them know? How would I find out? My mind snaps back to reality suddenly with no warning and I see Four heading to the door. I sit up quick and pull my back away from the pillow. “No! Four! AGH!!” I wince so hard that I scream out in pain. It hurts so much. What happened to me?

Do you all like that cliff hanger??? **smirks proudly**