Chapter 15

Hey Dauntless cakes! You voted for it! So here it and here we go! Enjoy and don't forget to comment and be brave! (I totally stole that but shhhhhhhhhhh!!! XD)

I was right. That's the first thought that came to mind while I was kissing Four. It feels perfect. His lips on mine. Okay... Maybe I lied a little. The first actually thought that came to mind was 'holy sh*t holy sh*t!! I did it!' I bring my hand gently up to his cheek then move it slowly to down behind his neck and tangle my fingers in his hair. At first when I leaned in and kissed him he seemed shocked and surprised. i DEFINITELY noticed that. I was about to pull away and apologize but I never got the chance... He pulled his arm around my waist and pulled my body to his. I felt his warm lips curve into a smile. I couldn't help but do the same. I now have no doubt about this. I know that's a lot to say after a kiss (technically two but the first one didn't count since I didn't know who he was. Or at least I didn't think I did) but I can't help it. There's this connection. Some people may say its only because I've ben told I have a connection with him but I dont believe that. And I don't think I want to either. He kisses back deeply. Its soft but deep. It feels so welcoming. I had no idea that I craved his lips on mine so much until this kiss. The mere thought of pulling away is futile. I kiss him passionately. Our lips move against each other's. It feels so right, I never want to let go. After a minute.... Or... At least I thought it was a minute, into the kiss he makes it even more passionate and stronger. I want this I do.... But I don't think I'm ready. Even though I'm 21, which is still hard to believe, I feel as if I'm only 16 still. I pull away reluctantly and breathe heavy. I get a glimpse of the clock on the wall. How has it been over 10 minutes?!?! I breathe heavy and close my eyes. "W-what is it?" Four asks with concern to his voice. He sounds just as out of breath as I think I sound. I shake my head and keep my eyes closed for a few moments. When I open them I see Four's deep blue eyes on me. Studying me. He looks nervous and that genuinely surprises me. Have we never gone this far in the years we've been together? It's just kissing. Oh gosh I have a lot to learn. I bite my lip and shake my head once more. I'm about to say something but Four cuts me off. "You can't do it still? Can you?" He says but surprisingly with our disappointment in his voice. It sounds more caring and understanding. His eyes search mine. I narrow mine looking at him. "How... How did you know that?" I ask confused. He sighs. "It's not a new thing between us. We always make it to this exact point and never get farther. It's fine. I understand. Don't worry." He smiles and touches my cheek. Oh my god... He's being so sweet and understanding and... Oh gosh... Have I ever tried to go further? So many damn questions and no one can answer them except me. I wish I could remember. I wish I could be Tris. I wish for so many things that aren't going to happen. Why bother wishing when your star is no longer to be found? I look down embarrassed. Has he been disappointed in me? I see from the corner of my eye Four raise an eyebrow. "What's the matter?" He asks softly touching my cheek. I pull away my face so he can't touch it. "Sorry... For.... You know... Not... Being able to go that far..." I keep my eyes down and say it with a small voice. "Tris you don't have to apologize. I'm fine with it. I don't want to push you into anything. Plus..." He cuts himself short. I raise an eyebrow and look at him. "Four?" He does that move again. Almost like wincing when I call him that. I sigh. "Why do you always do that?" I ask. He looks confused. "Do what?" He asks. "When ever I call you Four. You always like wince or something. Why?" I ask searching his eyes. He's not telling me something. A lot of something's actually. I can tell. He looks down. "I have a lot to explain to you" He finally says after a few moments of silence. I bite my lip and nod. "Did I know these things before the accident?" He nods. I sigh. "Well I wanna know then." I nod. And so it starts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the shirt chapter guys. I wrote this mainly on my phone because I couldn't sleep. I haven't been writing much because of school! Oh and just a heads up. When I post ~ it means that's either the beginning or end of the story. So yea! Comment below! Did you like it?
~DauntlessDivergent99