Chapter 3

All rights go to Veronica Roth, I just came up with this stories's plot. Enjoy!

Chapter 3

A girl next to Will then says “I’m Shauna…” She smiles a kind way. “Dauntless born.” She adds. I smile.

Next to her a girl smirks and says “I’m Lynn, don’t piss me off. Dauntless born.” She keeps smirking proudly. I get a bit nervous from her but decide to ignore it.

Lynn gestures to Shauna and says “we're sisters.” I nod. I thought I noticed some similarities.

Another girl then says “I'm Marlene…” She smiles “Dauntless born.” I smile and nod.

One of the boys then jumps infront of everyone and swings his arm around what looks like on older boy. “I'm Uriah as you can tell I'm the smart one who came up with the idea.” He smirks and then gestures to the older boy and puts his hand to his face and squeezes the older boy's cheeks and says. “This is my gorgeous older brother Zeke!” He almost yells and kisses Zeke's cheek.

He quickly pulls away. “EWWWWWWWWWW!!!” Zeke yells and Uriah blows a kiss.

Everyone laughs. I look around and the once creepy smiling faces… I am beginning to now love. I can see my self as Dauntless and living with these types of people. I've had what 15 minutes with them and I already love them. I grin.

“Well I would introduce myself but it seems like everyone here already knows me.” I smirk and look to everyone.

Suddenly the door slams open and a tall boy runs in. I would say he is also about Zeke and Shauna's age. He runs up to me and kisses me.

Wait what?! Did this guy just kiss me?! I'm not complaining though, he did look pretty attractive from the first 2 seconds I saw him before he laid his peckers on me. Woah wait is he still kissing me? I don’t know this guy. Well he obviously knows me. At least I hope he does if he is kissing me for this long. Wait!! He's still kissing me? And wait! I'm kissing him back?!

Snap out of it Beatrice! You don’t know him!! But he's a good kisser!!! Too bad! Stop! UGH.

I quickly pull away and he smiles then hugs me. “I'm so glad you're okay.” He holds onto me and tightens his grip. “I don’t know what I would of done if I lost you.” He says quietly. I can hear he is trying to hold back tears.