Chapter 8

Hey Dauntless cakes! I'm so sorry! I thought I would of posted this sooner!!! Things have been...... lets just say difficult atm..... Anyways thats not my prioroity... Right now its posting this for you all to enjoy! So without further ado (I hope to God i spelled that right or else I just looked like an idiot....) This is chapter 8 :)

I see a boy; I begin to run to him. I finally make it to him and hug him.

He picks me up and twirls me around and sets me back down and kisses me.

His face is there… But it seems unfamiliar at first. At first… Then I look into his eyes. I recognize them from somewhere.

He begins to speak and whispers something in my ear. I can’t help but smile from it. I have no idea what he's saying but his voice is cold and harsh but also soft and kind.

He's balanced.

I see a tattoo a little behind his neck that goes under his shirt.

“What’s that?” I ask and go close to him again.

I stand on my tippy-toes and try to get a better look at him while holding onto his shoulders but suddenly… He begins disappearing.

“No! Come back! Please!”

Tears fill my vision and I cant see details much anymore.

Everything becomes a blur.

I begin shouting. What am I shouting?

I don’t stop though.

Somehow my body knows what to say but my mind can't process it.

It's….. It's a name….

T- To…. Tob….

Everything becomes black and then I jerk awake.

Everything is still black here and I scream.

But I don’t just scream.

My body and mind finally collide and yell the only thing I know what to yell when I'm terrified.

“TOBIAS!!!” Is the first thing I scream? I’m pulled back a bit because I don’t know this name…. It feels familiar though.

The tears keep streaming down my face as I sob into my knees.

Four comes next to me.

I could sense that he was about to come onto the bed next to me but thought better of it.

I don’t care.

I shake my head and grab his shirt to pull him close to me.

He seems a bit surprised but he then easily gets in next to me and puts an arm around me and leans his hand on my waist then intertwines his other hand with mine.

He does it so quickly… Without thought.

He has me memorized. The funny thing is that I do too.

I have him memorized without knowing it.

My body automatically moves to a position that has myself comfortable and him as well. How does that work?

My hand fits perfectly around his and his arm goes around my small body like we were made for each other.

Maybe we were.....

I hope you all enjoyed that chapter!!! I loved writing it soooooo much!!!!!!! ahhhh I SEE MORE FOURTRIS IN THE FUTURE COMING UP.... 

;) Have an awesome weekend everyone!!!!

Dontforget to check my IG: @Dauntless_Divergent99 me and my co-owner Dezzy are having faction week!!!! ENJOY!!!!