3

Ishika's POV:
I wasn't feeling well and was sleeping peacefully when suddenly the bell started to ring continuously and I immediately knew who was behind this "Ishaaaaannnnnn" I groan in frustration and get up to open the door. I opened and glared at Ishan. The boys came in and I get freshen up and ready despite feeling little tired. I came and Shubman saw my face and asked "why are your eyes so red ??? You feeling okay??" He sounded worried. Abhay touched my head and gasped "oh my god !!! Baby you have such high fever." I hugged him and said "it's just weather changes and jet leg I guess, don't worry bhai I'll be fine." And blinked at Shubman assuring him I'm fine who was looking at me worried. I smiled and he smiled back. Then Ishan said "doctor k pass chalen ? I mean you should get proper medicines princess." He said very worriedly. "And I'm sorry I didn't knew you wasn't feeling good." He said. I hugged him and he said "you please come sit here, you don't need to go anywhere I'll bring you a special breakfast. You take rest. And I'll call the doctor." He said making me sitting on the bed and made sure to keep the pillows behind my back. "What no I don't need any doctors pmeeaaassseeee" I said looking at Abhay. "But snow flake, you really need to have some right medication. How are you gonna get well???" He said sitting beside me and taking me in his embrace and running his hand through my hairs. I whined "no bhai please doctor ki koi jarurat nhi hai I'll be fine by myself, you know I don't like doctors and hospitals. I'm afraid of injections." I said with teary eyes. Shubman squeezed Abhay's shoulder and said "okay okay don't worry no one will call the doctor here, and no one will take you to hospital. You just take rest okay???" He said smiling. Ishan and Abhay looked at him confused. He go out of the room and Ishan followed him.

Shubman's POV:
Ishan followed me to our room and asked me "Shub tu pagal ho Gaya he kya??? Hospital nhi jayenge doctor nhi bulayenge to wo thik kese hogi??? Use Itna high fever hai, chehra dekha tune uska???" I smile shuffling through my backpack. "Wese uska chehra pehle men hi dekha, smjha kar she is afraid of injections to wo nhi jayegi kabhi bhi doctor k pass, and it'll make her cry hum use forcefully doctor k pass nhi le jayenge or medication bhi shi ho jayegi" I said and he looked confused at me. I again go to Ish's room and sit beside her. She looks at me I smile and she looks at me contentedly. "Open your mouth, and let's check the temperature, you don't need to see any doctors, just do one thing and you'll be fine" I said. She opened her mouth and I put the thermometer in her mouth. She understood what I was upto and smiled. I video called our family doctor and showed him the temperature and he wrote medication for her. She was so happy she threw her arms around me hugging me, "you are always there to rescue me whenever I need it, you are the best" she squealed with happiness hugging me tighter. I smiled and hugged her back and pulled apart. I laid her down on the bed and pulled the duvet over her. "Take rest okay? And just tell me if you need anything." She smiled. "We'll be back and will bring you a breakfast, you take rest and we'll spend the day watching movies with you okay?" Said Abhay getting up. And Ishan gave Ish a small kiss on head "get well soon baby," he said. Abhay and Rishabh already were going out and now me and Ishan also were about to go out when "Ishu can you pass me the hoodie??? I'm feeling cold. And please don't go at least one of you please stay here with me please. I don't wanna be alone." Ish said in a soft tone. We shared a looks and Ishan passed her a hoodie which I gave her last night. At first Ishan didn't noticed it but when Ish wore that hoodie he gasped "hhhhn it's Shubii's hoodie right?? He wore it yesterday how did it came to your room?" He asked looking at me and Ish with little furrowed brows. "No it's mine, he gifted this to me last night" Ish said. I smiled and told him we went on ice cream shop and she didn't had any hoodies so I gave her mine. "Actually it looked so cute on her, and it was brand new so I gave it to her." I said smiling. He looked at her and started wiggling his eyebrows and whispered something in her ears which made her blush. She pushed him and said "I'm feeling hungry." He got up and told me to stay with her and he goes to have his break fast. He sent ours to Ish's room. I sit beside her and she said "I'm sorry because of me you guys will have to sit here all day long." I chuckled "no worries princess, I don't mind sitting here all day with you, don't know about them." She chuckled too. After a while the boys came in with popcorn. Abhay started the movie and everyone got comfortable on bed as Ish was lying in middle, I was sitting at her left side and Abhay on her right. Ishan was giving her a foot massage sitting beside me. And Rishabh made himself comfortable on the small couch infront of the bed. We all started a movie and soon enough Ish was asleep as Abhay was giving a light massage on her head. She fell asleep holding my hand tightly. Ishan saw that and stoped the foot massage and gestured is that she is asleep now. Abhay stood up very carefully trying not to wake her up. Then Ishan slowly got up not storing the bed. Now it was my turn but I had to draw back my hand from her grasp. I tried to free my hand from her and she shuffled and turned her self around coming closer to me still holding my hand with both of her hands. "Guys what do I do now?" I whispered looking at Ish. Her brown hairs, her lips, her eyes closed and steady breaths and a face little red. Ishan and Abhay came to me and said "it's okay, you stay with her. Don't move more, or she'll get up." We'll be back after an hour or so. Just stay with her and call us if you need anything.