16

The days went by fast and everyone were now flying to Italy. Everyone were gathered at the airport as all of them were going to board a flight to Sicily in Italy. The gang had done everything perfect. Shubman and Ishika arranged everybody's boarding passes and took care of all the luggage and everything. They all boarded the flights all of their reservations were in diffrent class. All the relatives were in economy, parents were in business class and all their teammates and all two brides and grooms and the gang were in first class. After helping everyone finally Shubman and Ishika go to their seats just to get hugged by all the teammates. Everyone hugged each other and they all hooted and congratulated The couples getting married. After everyone took seat Ishika and Shubman announced their plan after landing to the gang and to the team.

Shubman's POV:
      Finally everyone boarded the flight. Ish still had little pain in her leg. She found it difficult to walk so much. We go to our seats and everyone hugged us and we all hooted in excitement and congratulated the couples. All our best friends from the team were with us. Virat bhai and Anushka bhabhi with Vamika, Mahi bhai and Sakshi bhabhi with Ziva. Hardik bhai and Natasha bhabhi along with Krunal bhai and Pankhuri bhabhi and both Aggu and Kavir. Rishabh, Yash, Kamlesh, Mayank, Ruturaj and Rohit bhai and Ritika bhabhi with Sammy, and Rahul and Athiya, Surya and Devisha too. So almost our whole team. Ish was having a little pain in her leg due to so much walking and running around the airport. So I made her sit on her seat but instead of sitting she got up on it and faced everyone behind as we were having a first seat. I took it specifically so that Ish can have rest for her leg. It was almost 14 hours of journey to Sicily. We announced our plan for the rest of the week. Everyone hooted and cheered. We then took our seats and sigh in relief. Ish lyes her head on my shoulder and laced her fingers with mine. She looks up at me smiling and I looks her deep in the eyes. She holds my hand tightly "Shub I'm quite nervous about the wedding. I hope everything goes as smooth as we planned" she said with nervousness. I gave her hand a comfy squeeze "don't worry baby, everything will be done great" I said comforting her placing my hand around her shoulder and moving it up and down rubbing her arm. She smiles and sighed. "Lo ye to Phir shuru ho gye dono lovebirds" said Kamlesh. Everyone laughs. "Tujhe koi or kam nhi hai kya?? Logo ko pareshan krne k alawa?" I asked him. Ish winced in pain as her leg gave her little more pain. I called an air hostess and asked for an ice pack. She gave it to me and I knelt down infront of Ish. "Oh my god Shub propose kar rha hai Ish ko everyone look here" screamed Ishan wiggling his eyebrows and Ish smacks her head. Abhay and Shahneel and almost everyone got up from their seats when I said "Ishan are you serious??? She is having a pain in her leg, for god sake please stop your lame jokes. Who proposes his girlfriend with an ice pack ??" I said shaking my head. Everyone laughs and Hardik bhai smashes his pillow on Ishan's head. Ish chuckles and I tied the ice pack to her ankle with my hanky. She hugs me once I sit beside her again. The journey was really going to be long and I started music on my headphones as Ish was already asleep resting her head on my shoulder and holding my arm tight. I covered us with duvet and she snuggled her head in my chest. I let her have her beauty sleep and fell asleep too. I woke up when Ish stirred and placed her hand on my thigh. I looked down on her and she was sleeping peacefully. I ran my hand through her hairs. After few mins she woke up and looked up to me smiling. I was still running my hand through her hairs. "You didn't sleep?? I'm sorry I bothered you" she said in her sleepy raspy voice. I chuckle looking at her she was looking so damn cute and cuddly, she was looking like a baby. I chuckled and wrapped my arms around her "I also slept well baby. You didn't bothered me at all" I said. "Cuddles?" She asked. I nod and she hugs me. "Aww she is looking so cute" said an air hostess, we look up at her and she apologised, "I'm sorry sir but she is looking so cute that I couldn't help getting amused. Would you like to have anything?" She asked. Ish laughed and said "thank you so much mam, we'll have a coffee" air hostess hands us the coffee and left. I gave a kiss on Ish's head and she went to get freshen up. She came back and we enjoyed our coffee together. After watching a movie she opened her laptop and started working on a deal. I noticed she has been stressing out about this deal and was working really hard but wasn't getting a chance to present our company. She was all focused on her work now. I got busy with the boys and we all were goofing and laughing. She finally ended the work and rested wearing my headphones and listening the music. We had a good meal and now everyone were sleeping and we started to play a game. Finally we reached our destination and everyone left for the hotel. We all go there and Ishan, Ish and me took keys from the reception and handovers everyone their rooms. When manager came and said due to some issues one suit can't be given to us as there was some issues so if we can adjust something. That suit was booked for Ish specially. Me and Ishan changed the looks and Abhay and Shahneel came to us and asked us what's wrong and we explained them. We all thought about it and went to Ish. She was sitting with her cousins. We explained her the situation and she pouted. Just then our moms came there. We all talked a bit "Ishi I'm already sharing my room with Raj & Ishan." Said Abhay. "And I'm sharing my room with Tanvi and Sakshi" said Di. "And in the other room all the single boys are staying" said Ishan. "Actually I'm the only one in my room but all the things for the wedding is in my room, so if it doesn't bother you I can share it with you" I said. She looked at her mom. "Aek kam karo baccho Shub, you don't mind sharing the room with Ish do you?" Asked mom. I nod "no I don't mind like it's okay, if she stays and shares the room" I told mom. "To Phir aek kam krte hai ki sari cheeze jo shadi ki rasamo k liye hai wo Tum humare room me bhijva do" said Ishan's mom. Abhay's mom nods "wese bhi Tum dono he to sambhal rhe ho na sara management and even pura week business work bhi Tum dono he handle krne wale ho yaha se to it'll be good ki Tum dono same room share krlo? Convenient bhi rhega Tum dono k liye. Ishi beta koi problem to nhi hai na tumhe?" Asked her mom. She nods and say "okay mom I don't mind, fine I'll share the room with you Shub. And aunty it's okay wo shadi ki sari cheeze bhi wahi rehne dijiye we'll adjust" she told my mom. Mom taps her head and kissed her forehead "no beta wo sab bhijva do and Tum dono ko adjust krne ki koi jarurat nhi hai okay? Just stay happy and free. Enjoy this time wese bhi Tum dono k bhai behen ki shadi baar baar thodi he honi hai? Hmm" she said with big smile and hugs Ish. We then arranged everything and I placed Ish's luggage in the room. She came in and sat on a bed. We sighed and got freshen up and she unpacked her bag and changed in an comfy clothes. She again started working on her laptop and I went out to the garden along with our gang which now includes the team members too. "Shub, Ish kaha hai??" Asked everyone. "She is doing something for that deal. She has been stressing out about it" I told them. Ishan got up and went to our room and after some time he brought Ish giving her a piggy back ride. He practically thrower Ish in my lap. Everyone laughed and Ish got up and punched Ishan on his arm.