23

The gang was all ready to set the stage on fire. Ishika, shubman, Ishan, Sakshi, Tanvi, Shahneel, Abhishek and Raj all were ready and as well as the team was ready too. Soon the function started and everyone had danced their hearts out.

Ishika's POV:
     Everything  was going smooth. All the preparations were done clearly and everything was sorted for the most amazing night. Haldi was a blast and now we all were set for the sangeet night. As in now we all were getting ready. I was almost ready and was doing my hairs when I saw Shub coming out of the bathroom fully ready. "Wow !! You look nice Mr. Dimples. You are taking my breath away" I complemented him. To which he responded with just a casual smile and a nod. I knew he was upset that I can't go with him on his tournament. I myself was feeling little low about this. He went out and I felt really off. I got ready and went out just then Virat bhai and Rohit bhai met me in the way. "Ishi all okay??? I mean we saw Shub, he was looking upset. I thought maybe you guys had some issue or something??" Asked Rohit bhai. "Haan wo itna chupchap hai or he seems off. Kya hua hai?? I was getting worried for you too, Ishi look Shub is like my younger brother for sure but you are the person who I always cherish as my younger sister. I hope everything is okay and there's nothing else between you two. You can tell me if there is any problem sweetie" said Virat bhai and Rohit bhai nodded. "Virat bhai wo actually there's nothing to worry about. Rohit bhai everything is okay it's just that Shub is feeling upset that I can't go with him on his tournament because of my work. I tried to explain him, he is still upset. It's not like he don't understand or anything it's just that he want me to be with him there. He told me you guys got your tournament schedule today. He asked me to join him but I really can't because Bhai, Ishan and Shub three of them will be busy already in tournaments. Sakshi and Shahneel will go with you guys but I need to manage the work also" I told them and they sighed in relief. "I thought you guys had a fight or something" said Virat bhai. "Dekh tu fikr mat kar hum hai na?  Hum samajha denge Shub ko" said Rohit bhai taping on my head with love. I hugged both of them and went away. I went to Ishan and we get busy in doing some stuff. When I got free I saw Shub sitting on a chair doing something on his phone. I was going to him but then paused and thought to give him some space. "Kya hua?? Aaj ye inseparable love birds alag alag kyun ghum rhe hai??" Asked Athiya. "Yeahh, what happened?? I saw Virat and Rohit talking something with Shub and he was looking so upset but then he smiled and nodded. I didn't heard what was they talking about but I thought it was about you maybe. Did you guys had fight??" Asked Anushka bhabhi. I shook my head in a NO. "Ishi, chal baby, let's click the photos and ye kya tu akeli kyun hai?? Shub kha hai??" Asked bhai holding me protectively close to him. I smiled and said "chal bhai, let's click the pics together" and went away. I was going when someone held my hand and pulled me behind the wall, wrapping a hand on my mouth so that I can't shout, "shhh shhh babe, it's me. Don't shout please" said Shub pinning me against that wall. "Aaah Shubbb you scared the shit out of me, you almost gave me an heart attack" I sighed in relief. He smiled and chuckled. "Whattt? Why would you almost kidnap me?? Ye kya shararat hai Shub?" I asked him. "Sorry love, but I noticed your string of blouse is about to open so I pulled you in here" he said scratching the back of his neck. I checked it and looked at him "aren't you upset with me?? You wasn't even looking at me, how did you came to know this??" I asked him little upset. He cupped my cheeks "how can someone being upset with this much hot and cute girlfriend?? I wasn't upset with you love, I was feeling little off that my sweetpea won't be there with me and she'll be buried in work all alone. I can't stay not looking at you, I'm always looking at you, for you, your comfort, your happiness. I'm always there behind you, to hold you, to protect you. I'm sorry I didn't even complemented you darling" he said brushing his lips on mine and kissed me slowly. He then hugged me and did the string right and said "let's go love, it's already started, and I'm super excited to dance the night away holding you on my arms" and I blushed and held his arm. We walk back and I wondered how did I got this lucky to get such a gentleman as my love?? I smiled to myself and he kissed me on my head. "What you smiling at?? Btw do you know you look so beautiful when you smile looking on the ground??" He asked and I look him in the eyes and we both smile. "Hmm thank god you guys didn't had fight!!! We were so worried bout you two, when you both didn't came together and Shub wasn't holding you Ish" said Sakshi, Athiya and Devisha. I chuckled and the function was started.

Shubman's POV:
      I was so upset that I didn't even replied Ish properly and went out of the room without looking at her or complementing her though she was looking so beautiful. I was so upset when Virat bhai and Rohit bhai came to me and told me "don't worry Shub, we know schedules aa gye hai and Ishi can't go on tournaments with us but Samjha kar bhai, uska bhi to Sapna hai na ki Tum sab k business ko top level pe Pohchane ka, agar wo tere, Ishan or Abhay k sapne pure hone me sath deti hai to Tum log ki bhi to usse support krna chahiye naaa" said Rohit bhai. "Exactly, Shub tu hamesha mera chota bhai rha hai, but Ishi wo hamesha meri choti si behen rahegi, mujhe hamesha Ishi ko Dekh k wohi feeling hoti hai jab me Vamika ko Dekh  k feel karta hu. Shub wo khud bhi Bohot upset hai. Don't you think ki you should support her to achieve her dream?? I'm sure she'll never miss your match. Either she is there or not" said Virat bhai. I nod and understood that I shouldn't have behaved like this. Ish was always there for me, supporting me, Abhay and Ishan three of us. She was the happiest person we saw when we got selected for the Indian cricket team. She never ever made us feel alone. It was our turn now to support her achieving her goal. I decided to talk with her. I was looking for her when I saw her with Athiya and Anushka bhabhi. She was going somewhere when I noticed her blouse string was about to open. I held her hand from behind, and pulled her in behind a wall covering her mouth with my hand. She got scared but then I saw her eyes and she was also upset. I apologised and did her string right. She was looking so much beautiful that I skipped a beat every time our eyes met. The function was started and Abhay and Di danced, after them Raj bhaiya and Tanvi. Everyone cheered and then Ishan and Sakshi performed and everyone of us hooted in excitement. Our parents also performed and then in the last we had our performance. I invited Ish to the dance floor and we danced. Everyone cheered so loud for us and we then started partying and all of our family and friends and everyone were so happy, we all danced our hearts out and called it a night. We all go back to our rooms. Right now me and Ish were posting a pictures on Instagram. We made our posts and Ish looked at me placing her hand on my waist and looking me in the eyes coming closer to me "good night sweetu" she said. I smiled and held by her waist and kissed her softly pulling her close to me "good night princess" I said and she nuzzled her face in my chest and soon she drifted off and so did I.