22

Ishika's POV:
        I felt so loved when Shub promised me he'll never leave me, and he didn't judged me for my silliness. I was so happy and fortunate to have him as love of my life. Me and Shub were ready and we go out and joined everyone. Shub brought some fresh juice and some toast. I had it and he gave me the medicine. I shook my head first but Shub made me take medicine, I pouted and he chuckled and gave me a piece of chocolate. I smiled and we were looking each other in eyes "ohhh god Tum dono phirse kuch baatein kar rhe ho eyes me Dekh k?? Guys please just get married already" said Rishabh and everyone were watching us standing around us in circle laughed. I blushed looking at them. Shub chuckled and I hide my face in Shub's chest. He wrapped his arm around me protectively. "Yeahh, Tum dono itna pyar krte ho aek dusre ko to Phir wait kyun krna hai?? Get married already ab or kya chahiye Tum dono ko??" Said Athiya, "or wese bhi aek dusre se dur to reh nhi skte or jab sath nhi hote na tab dono ki nazare dhundh rhi hoti hai aek dusre ko" chuckled Anushka bhabhi. "Tum dono bolo to baat kru uncle aunty se ki lage haath inko bhi mandap me Bitha he do" laughed Hardik bhai, "nope hum shadi bhi kar lenge kya jaldi hai??? Phirse sab log milenge na" said Shub. I nod and mamma came to us. "Ishi, baccha how's your headache now?? You feeling okay?? Shub medicine diya tune Ishi ko??" Asked Mamma tapping on my back. Shub nods with a smile "haan mom don't worry she took medicine and she's fine" said Shub. "Aunty, aap log na inn dono ki bhi shadi karva he do" said Sky and everyone nodded. Mamma smiled and looked at me, "abhi itni bhi kya jaldi hai?? Pehle dono thoda sa enjoy to kar le, shadi jab bhi krni hogi tabhi krenge. Abhi abhi to mere dono bacche apne career k peak point par pohche hai" said mamma giving me a kiss on my head and a kiss on Shub's cheek. We smiled and she went away. "Ishi you're the luckiest person on the earth I guess that you have this much lovely and cutest families. They sure do treat you like you're the only child they have" said Natasha bhabhi. I smile and Shub wrapped his arm around my waist and smiled "ohh ofc she is so so so cute that we all forget that she is not the only child but we love her alottt" said Shub. After that we all were set to start the function. Bhai, Shahneel, Raj bhaiya and Tanvi they sit at their place and mom, mamma and aunty do their ritual and starts the haldi function. Everyone from our relatives applies the haldi to them and now was our turn. I go first but took Shub, Ishan and Sakshi with me, four of us go and bent down infront four of them. Shub infront Shahneel, me infront bhai, Ishan infront Raj bhaiya and Sakshi infront Tanvi. So Ishan and Sakshi were infront Tanvi and Raj bhaiya and me and Shub were infront bhai and Shahneel. "Ye kya kar rhe Tum Charo ??" Asked Raj bhaiya. We smirked. "Are humare bhai beheno ki shadi hai to unhe or gora bna ne ko aaye hai" said Ishan with a devil smile. "Matlab??" Asked Shahneel. Shub winked at me and I and Shub crashed our haldi filled hands on bhai and Shahneel's face. "Matlab haldi lagao or beautiful ho jao" I said and bhai and Shahneel glared at us. At the same time Ishan and Sakshi also crashed their hands full of haldi on Tanvi and Raj bhaiya. All four of bride and groom were so shocked they glared at us and bhai said "ruko Tum charo ko to hum dikhate hai ki gora kese bnte hai, Shahneel, Tanvi, Raj let's gooo the game is on baby" and Shub held my hand and ran "bhag Ishi, let's gooo" meanwhile Ishan held Sakshi and took her to the safe place and made her sit there bhai and four of them applied haldi to Sakshi as they didn't attacked her as she is pregnant. But they were chasing us like crazy. Ishan and Shub both of them covered me from both sides but Tanvi and Shahneel crashed on both of them and Raj bhaiya held my hands and bhai applied the haldi on my face too, "haayee meri pyarri si behena tu bhi gori chitti ho ja" and they laughed and so does we all laugh.

Shubman's POV:
        We all had such fun haldi. Mom and mamma told me earlier that me and Ish should spend some good time together so we should move in the suit we booked for Ish. I moved in with her and Ish didn't mind it. As now me and Ish were full of haldi as if it was our haldi. We all played with haldi and had lots of fun. So now everyone were going to their rooms. I took Ish to our suit. She was cleaning the haldi from her face with wet towel first. I helped her and she helped me. I removed my kurta and she helped me clean all the haldi on my chest and back of my neck. I was sitting on a stool as she is smaller than me in height and right now she was cleaning the haldi with wet towel at the back of my neck. I placed my hand on her waist, and kissed her stomach. She is very ticklish so she giggled. After she helped me I helped her removing her accessories and all her pins from hair. I took the wet towel and cleaned her bare back and shoulders. I slowly cleaned her neckline. She looked me in the eyes and I smiled at her, "need any help in shower??" I asked. She blushed and nodded. I go to the bathroom and started the shower and keep the water running until it's good temperature not too cold not too hot. I came out again and locked the door to our suit. I picked Ish up bridal style and took her to the bathroom. I placed her down and helped her get rid of her dress. I removed my trousers and joined her in the shower. She had a lust full eyes and I was so damn desperate for her. I looked at her hungrily. She did the first move and wrapped her hands to my back and came closer to me and looked me up and tiptoed to kiss me. I felt her soft lips on mine I felt the hunger and need of each other and deepened the kiss placing my hands on her waist and around her back pulling her dangerously close to me. We kissed and got so lost in each other, hands roaming all over our bodies. Lots of kisses, hickeys and moans happened and we lost all our confidence and control. We showered together and I helped her drying her hairs. She smiled and made us a coffee and I was sitting in a balcony, she handed me the coffee mug and sat beside me lying her head on my shoulder. I wrapped my arm around her back. "Babe, I wanna tell you something" I said. She looked up and smiled "I know love, what you need to tell me" she said and I looked at her confused. "I got our tournament schedule" I told her. She smiled and laced her fingers with mine and gave my hand a little squeeze. "Shub why are you sound so off?? Isn't it your dream to be the best player of Indian cricket team??" She asked me. I nods and told her "it was and it still is baby, but all I want now is I wanna be successful but with you, I wanna go play but want you to watch me, I want you to cheer me up from stands. I want you to be there by my side when I'm going to play, when I'm back after match. I want you to be with me holding my hand" I said and she kissed me. "I'm always there with you love, we've always wanted to be the best of what we do, I'll handle the office and you, bhai and Ishu go play and handle your tournament. I'm always there by your side whenever you need me, I'll always hold your hand tight either it's a successful match or not I don't care. All I care about is you to be happy love, I'll be waiting for you at home eagerly" she said and I nod. After finishing our coffees we took some rest and then go out to look for all the arrangements of sangeet function.