27

The next day morning everyone woke up and had some good breakfast. The gang gathered and was about to discuss all the schedules once Ishika joins them. They waited for her but she didn't show up so everyone went in her room to find an empty room and she was nowhere to be found.

Abhishek's POV:
   The next morning we got up. I got freshen up and Shahneel was already gone down. I got ready and went to join everyone for breakfast. The gang was joining us for breakfast and Ishan and Shub came in and wished good morning to all of us. Just then Sakshi came along with Raj. Tanvi and Shahneel were already serving us the food. "Where is Ish?" I asked as per my habit. "Maybe she's getting ready. She must be here anytime now" said Shahneel. We waited for some time but after sometime also she didn't showed up. "I'll just check on her" said Shub getting up from his chair. "Ruk hum bhi chalte hai" Ishan said and we agreed. We go up in her room. Shub knocked on her door, and there was no response. So Shub opened her room slowly. We got in to find out she wasn't in her room. We all were worried. "Guys look at this I found a note" said Shub taking the note from her side table beside the photo of me and Ish. He opened it "Good morning bhai, don't worry guys I'm not kidnapped or something I'm going to office I need to do some important meeting. I'm sorry I promise I'll be back soon in evening I guess. You guys have breakfast and have rest. Bhai please tell bhabhi to not worry about me and I'm here and we'll be back home safely. I'll wait for your call. I love you. Yours - Monkey kiddo" read Shub while we all had a smile on our faces. I smiled "she really knows each and everyone of us very well" said Shahneel smiling. I nod and Shub FaceTimed her. She received the call and we all saw her face on the other side of the call. "Good morning love," said Shub. "Tu thaki nhi hai?? Aaj bhi itni jaldi office chali gyi?" Asked Ishan. "Babe you need some rest though" said Tanvi and Sakshi together. "Did you ate anything??" Asked Shahneel worried. "Princess can we join you for the help???" I asked her. She smiled through the screen "guys, chill I'm fine. Good morning everyone, and I'm tiered but had some good sleep so I'm fine, I'll have rest once I'm done with all the work. And no I didn't had time to eat so I left early today, I already finished one meeting and now am having other two meetings and then a little work to complete and then I'll be back home. So don't worry am fine and alive. And none of you need to attend the office bhai, you and Raj bhaiya just got married the day before and Sakshi you need rest, Shub and Ishu you guys also please take good rest as once IPL starts you guys won't get enough rest" she smiled telling everything to us. "But Ishi hum log aa jate hai na, hum log karenge kya pura din ghar pe??" Asked Raj trying to convince her. "Aap log apna apna packing kar lo," said Ish. We surrendered. And in the evening at 8:00pm she was back home. I saw her in parking lot and Shub was there, Ish came out of her car and Shub hugged her tight and she wrapped her arms around him kissing him. I stopped and let them have their moment and I smiled looking at them being so happy. "You love her so much na? I'm just so happy that both of them are so happy with each other. May god bless them with utter happiness" said Shahneel wrapping her arm around my waist. I nod "yeah I'm also very happy to see Ish being this happy and feeling this much safe and loved by Shub. I've never seen her this happy. You know what Shahneel I was always worried about her life partner, that what if he'll not understand her, will abuse her or what if she won't be happy? But as I saw her with Shub I'm just so happy for both of them I know Shub loves her a lot and I'm really happy that Ish have him in her life" I said giving her a kiss on her head.

Ishika's POV:
      Once I got back to home from work I met Shub in the parking lot only. He wrapped his arms around me and gave me a tight bone crushing hug. I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him. We spent some good time there. After 5-7 minutes we go inside and entered the garden. Ishan came running towards me and hugged me and lift me and was spinning me around. I giggled and he put me down. "Finally aa gai tu, tujhe pta hai hum log ne kitna miss kiya tujhe?" He asked. I smiled and kissed his cheek and said "yup, I know you missed me a lot." I then go to bhai and he hugged me and gave me a kiss on my head. I sat at his chair handle and Shub and Ishan sat on either side of us. "So guys ho gayi packing aap logo ki??" I asked everyone. They all noded and Bhabhi brought me a dinner "le kuch to kha le!! Subah se kuch bhi khaya to hoga nhi tune hai na??" Said she handing me the plate and offering me a bite. I smiled "I had some cookies and a cup of coffee though" I said. "And how many cookies exactly did you ate??" Asked Ishan and I turned around. "Two" I said closing my eyes knowing what was coming. They all laughed at me "aek baat bta two cookies and a cup of coffee and you're done for the day?" Ishan said laughing on me. Shub also laughed while feeding me with his hands. "Here, so you have to finish this whole plate now, c'mon take this bite" he said while he put the bite in my mouth. "Pta nhi New York jayegi to khana khayegi bhi k nhi, kaun aayega tujhse puchne ki khana khaya ya nhi??" Said Shub worried. I looked at bhai and he was also worried and so does bhabhi and Ishan. "Guys I'll video call you whenever I'll be eating my breakfast, lunch or dinner. Okay?? Problem solved?? Now no worries I want you guys to be happy" I said pouting and they all nodded and chuckled. We then had some good time talking together. And everyone went to have after meal walk. And I rested my head on Shub's shoulder. I didn't realised when did I fell asleep. The next morning I found myself waking up in my room.

Shubman's POV:
      After everything done and all the rituals were done I was in my room after talking to Ish. And felt very tiered so I was fast asleep. The next morning we all had breakfast at Abhay's home. I woke up and went there everyone of us were there except Ish. I wondered maybe she is still sleeping. As we all waited for her but she didn't came down I felt uneasy. "I'll check on her" I said getting up from my chair. They all also came with me to her room. I knocked on the door and there was no response. I opened the door and Ish wasn't in her room. I found a chit and we got to knew she is in the office. We all FaceTimed her and after talking to her we all had our day on our own. At night 8:00 around she came back from office. I was waiting to meet her so I waited in parking lot only. As I gave her a bone crushing tight hug she kissed me and so did I kissed her back. I then lead her to the garden. We all had some really good time talking and discussing things and then all of them go for a walk and Ish rested her head on my shoulder. I was talking about some random things and looked at her to found her fast asleep on my shoulder. I smile to myself and kissed her head. I place her in my lap and looked at her beautiful face. I removed all her accessories she wore and put it in my pocket. I picked her up and took her to the room. I place her on the bed and covered her with the duvet. I kissed her head once again. Abhay and Di came and saw this and they were talking something when I go out of Ish's room. I smiled to them and they smiled to me "Bohot pyar krta hai na Ishi se?" Di asked. I nodded and they hugged me. After that we all called it a night.