18

Shubman's POV:
So now it was decided that Ishan and Sakshi's Roka will be tomorrow. But I was freaking out about Ish's reaction about our Roka ceremony. She cried and she did looked nervous. I knocked on our room door, Ish opened the door and turned back. I close the door behind and go to her and wrapped my arms around her waist turning her to face me. She rested her hands on my arm and chest. "What happened love?? Why did you cried when mom suggested about our Roka ? All okay ??" I asked her pulling her more closer. She didn't look me in the eyes and instead she fiddled with my chain "I'm I'm sorry if it hurt you" said Ish almost at the verge of breakdown. I kissed her head with lots of love "no baby anything done by you never hurts me, but at least I do have that right to ask you what's wrong? And what's going on in your head?? I'm worried for you love, and above all I don't like it when you cry" I said looking down at her. She now looks up at me with watery eyes. "I'm I'm actually nervous baby. What if I'm like what if I won't be a good wife?? Or I won't be a good daughter in law, or what if I'll not be able to manage all my responsibilities together?? What if I'm the worst person and main thing what if I won't be able to make you happy???" She sobbed as tears rolled down her cheek. I lead her to the bed and made her sit on it. "Sweetie, who the hell told you that you won't be able to take responsibilities??? And you won't make me happy?? You won't be the good wife ?? Are you serious?? You was nervous about this??" I asked her smiling at her cuteness. "Love, first of all, you are a beautiful soul inside out and even if you do anything you'll always be able to make me happy. Second thing you don't have to worry about being good wife, I know you'll be the best wife anyone have in this world. Third thing you aren't gonna take responsibilities all alone, if we are getting married we are sharing everything half half. And you know what today I promise you that I'll take every responsibility and problems of your as mine and all my happiness will always be yours. You just don't think so much about it, i love you and always will love you infinity no matter what" I said telling her promising her and calming her down. She smiles and hugs me "oh my goodness Shub I don't know how did I got so lucky to have you as love of my life" she says snuggling her face in my neck. "We really are very happy to see that you both have so much love for each other and you are really very understanding Shub, we are glad that our sissy chose you" said Abhay and Ishan from standing behind. We turn to look at them they were smiling and Di gave me a thumbs up sign and a flying kiss. We smile and Abhay came towards Ish and Ish got up from bed. Abhay smiled and wrapped his arms around Ish "don't worry baby, take your time and yeah Shub is absolutely right you are an amazing person and just don't overthink anything okay? I'll always be there by your side, please just don't cry" said Abhay comforting Ish and rocking her side to side. "Guys we are really happy for you two I love you both alott " said Di giving us a big hug. We all parted our ways and now we were getting ready for the Sagan ceremony. Ish was going to go get ready but I held her hand stopping her "Baby, can we uhh can we at least announce our relation publicly?? I mean can't we post our photos??" I asked her. She smiled and said "are you sure it'll be good?? If you're sure I'm fine with it" she winked at me and go in bathroom to change. After sometime she came out wearing the beautiful Ivory dress. She did her makeup and hairs and I changed in my Ivory kurta. I did my hairs in bathroom only and came out and saw Ish ready looking so beautiful. I gave her a kiss on her cheek and she smiled. We clicked lots of photos once we go down in the hall.

Ishika's POV:
        Shub comforted me as I was very nervous and bhai and Shahneel also came and told us not worry about anything at all. After some time Shub asked me if we can announce our relation publicly and I had no problem with that. We got ready and once we go down in hall we all clicked lots of pics with each other. The ceremony started and everyone of us danced our hearts out and had so much fun. Mom gave Shagun to Shahneel and everyone blessed her and bhai. Ishan's mom gave Tanvi a Shagun and then everyone blessed both of them too. And we decided that tomorrow in the evening we got Ishan's Roka ceremony and everyone hooted and cheered in happiness. We all did so many things and called it a night after dinner. Right now I was sitting beside pool no one was there and it was just so peaceful here. I startled hearing "you miss me baby?!!" said Shub. I smile and he came and lying beside me he kept his head in my lap. I caressed his dimples and ran my hand through his hairs. I again looked up at the sky and was staring at moon "full moon looks so beautiful na??" I said. "Hmm but I have something more beautiful than that moon" Shub said I looked at him to get to know that he was staring at me. "What is it?" I asked and he said "my moonshine, you" I blush at his flirting. "Baby, can you give me a promise??" He asked looking in my eyes hopefully and holding my hand in his and kissing it. I nod and said "anything you ask for, love" he smiled and caressed my cheek with his thumb and said "Ish, please promise me that you'll always be there by my side even if the world is against me, promise me you'll never cry for anything. I don't like to see you cry your tears hurt me alottt. Just promise me you'll always give me strength by smiling and being happy. Baby I'll always be by your side holding your hand through thick and thin but you just have to do one thing only and it's to smile and being happy. I love you so much" he smiled looking in my eyes. I smile back and nodded "Shub I promise I'll always smile and will never cry for anything. I love you and no matter what I'll always be there by your side holding your hand I promise I'll be yours forever and I promise I'll be there with you on every step of your life" I said promising him. He gets up and hugs me tight. "I think we should go and sleep, it's quite late now, and tomorrow mere aek or Saale ki Roka ceremony hai" said Shub teasing me. I chuckled and we got up and we're going to our room when suddenly Shub picked me up "Shub kya kar rhe ho?? Niche utaro mujhe please!! Koi dekh lega !! Shub please put me down" I asked him to put me down. He shakes his head in a NO, "dekhne do jise dekhna hai use mujhe koi farak nhi padta. Jo bhi kar rha hu apni girlfriend k saath kar rha hu, isme darna kya and wese bhi everyone knows about us here" he smirked not putting me down and I blushed. He took me back to the room and we had such a good sleep cuddling together.