19

The gang was enjoying all the functions and now tomorrow was Ishan's Roka ceremony. The gang decided to post the photos on Instagram. Shubman and Ishika also now announced their relation publicly and they were happy with the fan's reaction.

Abhishek's POV:
      The Sagan ceremony spent well and we had a lot of fun. I'm so happy finally we are getting married, and I'm really happy for Ishi and Shub's relationship too. Shub is totally understanding and lovely guy and is taking really good care of our princess. Right now me and Ishan were in our room. Raj was gone to his parents room due to some work. Ishan was doing something on his phone while he chuckled suddenly. I looked at him and he was so lost in the thoughts. "What's wrong?? You drunk? Kya kar rha hai phone pe?? And kal tera Roka hai to tu ready hai na? I mean your clothes and all?" I asked him. He smiled and show me the photo he was looking at, it was our photo Me, Him, Shub and Ishi. I looked at the pic and it was our collage pic when we had a project together and we won that competition. I smiled too getting nostalgic. "Kya din the wo yaar!! Or kya jaldi jaldi bade ho gye hum log!? Dekh na Teri shadi ho rhi hai, mera Roka hai, mera baby bhi aa jayega almost 8 months me and Shub and Ishi?? Wo dono bhi date kar rhe hai. Kitna time sath me spend krte the hum log or ab Dekh sab log khud me kitna busy hai. Tujhe pta hai ye photo humne Ishi New York gai usse pehle khinchi hui hai. Wo apne career me, hum log cricket me sab kitna miss kr gye hai. Hum log the to sirf chaar but 40 barabar the !! Yaad hai tujhe" said Ishan being little emotional and missing our old selves. I nod and said "haan yaar !! Pta he nhi chala kab time gujar Gaya or kab hum log itna busy ho gaye?! We were used to rock every party and we were used to hangout together but pta he nhi chala kab itne responsible ho gaye??!!" Just then "Bhai, Ishu, !!!" Ishi came in her mood little senti and came in hiding something behind her. And Shub followed Ishi in the room smiling wide. Ishi came and engulfed me and Ishan in a big group hug. "I miss us and I'll always miss our old selves" she said. We hug her back and Shub also joined our hug. She sat on bed and gave us the pendrive in her hand. We looked at her confused. She smiled wide and said "this is our lifetime of memories, from childhood to today this person we are. Isme humari saari baatein, shararte, sari nautanki and sare pranks hai jo hum logo ne kiye the sab pe. It's we who we are, our old self, our 4 hai par 40 pe bhari hai wali pehchan" and I took that from her hand and she asked me again "bhai, can't we be our old selves again?? Like Teri shadi hai, Ishu ka Roka and maybe kuch time baad humari bhi shadi ho jayegi, can we be our old, free from responsibility, free from tension and fearless selves at least till you get married?" I looked at Shub and Ishan and Ish looked at us too, we four held each others hand and smiled together looking at each other, we all nod and smirked and cheered raising our hands. We laughed and planned a prank on everyone tomorrow. And we decided to shift together in same room. We took our bags and shifted our luggage in Shub's room so now it was Shub, Ish, Ishu and Abhay's room.

Ishika's POV:
     As we decided Bhai and Ishan moved their luggage to our room now. Now we were four staying in this room. And we decided to prank Shahneel, Sakshi, Raj bhaiya, Tanvi and our parents by saying that Ishan and Bhai had such big fight and now they both left the venue and went somewhere. The plan was going too well as they couldn't find their luggage when Shub messed it up by laughing like crazy. I gave him a death glare but he wasn't able to control his laugh just like our old time he's the only one who'll always crackup first. Our parents understood that we played the prank. I needed to save myself so I ran directly to Shub's mom, "mamma dekho na !!! Kitna natak karvate hai ye teeno milke. Upar se Shub said that I should join them I warned them not to do that but bhai, Ishu and Shub didn't listened to me. I had no choice as they threatened me to not taking me with them on tournaments. I'm so sorry mamma I did this all" I said in a pleading soft tone hugging her. She wrapped her arms around me "Shub ruk aaj to tu gaya kam se, aaj to Teri pitayi ho k rahgi. Aese pranks kon karta hai?? Khud to karta hai par iss bacchi ko bhi bich me khinchta hai??? Or Dekhti hu me bhi kese nhi leke jata Ishi ko apne sath tournament pe?? Ruk ja tu aaj na Teri khair nhi hai, pta hai tujhe kitna dar gai thi Shahneel?" Said mamma scolding Shub and Shub ran out of room. We all go back to our room and our parents scolded three of them and I was the one now who was trying to laugh uncontrollably. "Aek minute Tum chaaron saath me ho?? Matlab mom ye firse aek sath rahenge matlab ho Gaya kalyan ab sab logo ka" said Raj bhaiya and Shahneel. Our parents laugh too. We had some quite good pillow fight but as bhai, Ishu and Shub were way stronger than me I made puppy face and looked at Shub with innocence and Shub covered me and bhai and Ishu hit him hard. "Abeyy Yaar ye kabhi nhi sudhrega!! Aaj bhi Ishi ka puppy dog face Dekh k pigal Gaya" said Ishan laughing again. "Let's go out to our lovelies, ise aese he takte rehne do" said Bhai and both of them go out laughing. Shub still held me by my waist still holding me protectively close to him, still smiling looking in my eyes. "I love you so much Shub, I'm sorry I got you a scolding and an earpinch from Mamma" I said pouting. He caressed my cheek pulling me more close to him squeezing my waist tight, "I love you more darling, don't worry baby, ye sab to chalta rehta hai, but let me tell you one thing the way you hugged mom and pulled her on your side was quite amusing. I was so amused to see you being this cute and loving mom this way" he said brushing his lips on mine. He then looked straight in my eyes and I closed my eyes as I was trying to hold my blush back but I started blushing and he kissed me. He ran his tongue on my lower lip, I parted my lips and he explored my mouth. He was now holding me up to match his height and was practically eating me gentally from my lips. I clutched his shirt tightly from collar and he was turned on and I smiled and stopped him. "Baby, control yourself darling. I want you to wait until we finish bhai's wedding" I whispered sexually in his ears. He hissed kissing me on my neck. I chuckled "baby stop!! I want you to be so desperate for me" I again said tracing a finger from behind his ear to his chest. "Baby, why do you want to do this?? I mean I'm always desperate for you no matter what?? It'll be so long" he said with a pout. I giggle and again he kissed me "okay I'm ready but kisses will be allowed and even cuddles will be allowed too, or else I'm not playing this game" he said announcing the rules. I said ok and the game was on.