1

It was a lovely evening and the boys were celebrating their 5th win this series and we're waiting for their dinner. Ishan and Abhishek didn't knew they were about to get surprised.

Ishika's POV:
I was so happy driving to the hotel where my brother and my bestest friend of all time were. I returned from the business trip and watched them play but they didn't knew they were about to get a big surprise. I didn't informed them about my visit so I'm going to them after all I'll meet them after whole 2 years after completing my project in New York. I pulled my car in parking lot and got inside. I go straight to the terrace where the boys were having dinner. I tiptoed towards them they all were laughing and giggling, Shubman and Rishabh looked at me and I gestured them to keep quiet and not to give any reactions. They played along and I reach exact behind Abhay and Ishan. I stand between their chairs behind and bend a little and screamed "bhooouuuuuuuuuuu!!!!" They get scared and covers their ears and then they look at me and were so surprised, Shubman and Rishab were laughing uncontrollably looking their reaction after my scream. "Ish???? When did you came back???" Asked Abhay throwing his arms around me and hugging me tight. "Yesterday" I said. "Tu??? Aese kon darata hai??? Ruk Teri to aaj to gayi tu kam se;!!" Said Ishan running behind me and I ran around the table. He was chasing me and I ran back to Abhay "Bhai, bhai rok na isko, Ishu ruk ja mene to sirf surprise dene k liye kiya tha ye tujhe darne ko kisne bola tha???? Darpok khi ka " I said laughing out and hiding behind Abhay. Ishan ran towards me "Darpok haaaan???" I ran and hide behind Shubman and Ishan was now succeeded in chasing me around and started tickling me, I laughed so much and Ishan gave me a warm and welcoming hug. "Missed you sooo much. Btw how was your project?" He asked made me sit between Abhay and himself. "Was awesome and btw meet the CEO of Sharma industries." I said wiggling my eyebrows at them smiling proudly. They ooohed and gave me kiss on either side of my cheeks proudly. We all sit again and they introduced me with the boys. I knew Shubman already as he's been the best friend of Abhay and Ishan both. We had our dinner together and we all go and sit in Abhay's room. We chatted about random things and their games.

Ishan's POV:
     We were on tournament and we were celebrating our 5th win tonight. I didn't knew Ish was coming here. We were waiting for our food sitting at terrace me, Abhay, Rishabh and Shubman were having fun. Suddenly I heard a scream and it scared me but than I looked back and found Ish my best friend for life. As we went to the same play school to college. I was stunned and happy to see Ish again. I met her after 2 years and hugged her. We had our dinner and now we all were hanging out in Abhay's room. "I'm gonna take after meal walk care to join Ish?" I asked her and she happily said yes. I lead her out. We were taking a walk Ish was holding my arm and resting her head on my shoulder. I looked at her and saw her smiling. "Finally you are here, now you are t going anywhere again right?" I asked. "No I won't, and if mujhe jana bhi pda na to tumhe saath me leke hi jaungi" she chuckled. I give her a big warm hug and she whines "I'm tiered now, I want a piggy back ride." I give her an annoying look and she makes a puppy eyes "ppplleeaaasseeeee???" And I melt at her antics. "You aren't gonna change ever??? Tu or tere nkhre " I said giving her a piggy back ride to the room. There we play fifa with the boys and had lots of fun. And we called it a night. I gave my room to Ish and I moved in with Shubman as Abhay and Rishabh were sharing the room. "I'm sorry darling, im moving in with Shub, but if you wanna go there with him I'll be here in my room all happy. Should I tell him??????" I whispered in her ears. She had this crush on Shubman since quite long time now. Ishika was very ambitious and passionate girl. She shares everything with me and I with her. Our families also can't imagine anyone of us alone as we are always together. Abhishek is Ish's big brother. But she shares everything in her heart with me and I do the same with her. I teased her and she punched me in the back glaring at me silently as Shubman and Abhay were standing there only.