26

After completing the wedding and all the post wedding ceremonies and celebrations the gang was now so tiered and everyone were in their own rooms. Abhay and Shahneel in their room, Raj and Tanvi in their room, Ishan and Sakshi in theirs and Shubman and Ishika in theirs.

Ishika's POV:
After the wedding ceremonies completed we get back to our room and Shub and me changed in our night suits. It's almost 1:30am now so we were really tiered but weren't able to sleep. Shub pulled me close and I hugged him. He tucked both my legs between his and wrapped his arms around my waist. He kissed me softly and smiled, "you're not feeling sleepy do you??" He asked and I smiled while I looked him in the eyes. "No, I'm having trouble fall asleep, I'm so tired but am so happy" I said and Shub chuckled. "What you wanna do? Should we watch a movie?? Or should we go for a drive ? Or we should take a walk??" He asked me. I chuckled and said "can we dance??? Like we both can we dance???" I asked him and he smiled "not bad idea love" he chuckled. Shub got up and I too. He played some good music and offered his hand to me and I took it he placed his hand on my waist and one on my back. I wrapped my hands around his neck. We swayed to the music and had such good time dancing together as we had so much fun. "I love you" I said and he kissed me. "I love you too" he said. We then had some snacks and we laughed and got to bed and were scrolling through our phones and fell asleep. I woke up next day at 12:30 in the noon and found myself tucked by Shub with his legs on mine and his hands around my waist. I tried to escape but end up waking him up. He get up and smiles and says "Good morning beautiful" I chuckle at his cuteness "good noon goof ball" I said. He looked at watch and gasped he then stood up and went to bathroom then came out again and threw me over his shoulder taking me with him in bathroom. I chuckled and we took shower and changed. We go out to find Ishan and the whole gang sitting and talking and having lunch. "Ooyyeee hhooyyeee good morning people are here" said Rishabh clapping and welcoming us. "Kal raat kar kya rhe the Tum dono ?? Gaane baj rhe the Tum logo k room me" asked Ishan. I chuckled and Shub handed me the cup of coffee and made me sit beside him. "Wo hum log dance kar rhe the" I said and Ishan and bhai and everyone was looking at us amused. "Raat ko 2:30 baje kon dance karta hai?? Tum dono ka hil Gaya hai kya?" Asked Ishan and bhai together. "Wo hume nind nhi aa rhi thi so we were dancing" I said. "Tum dono hamesha kuch na kuch aesa he krte ho jo log kabhi nhi sochenge. Like Raat ko 2:30 baje dance krne ka hum me se kisi ko bhi Khayal nhi aayega" laughed Anushka bhabhi. " wese humari baatein chod tu apna Bta tu kyu chilla rha tha Raat me??" I asked Ishan and he said "kya?? Me to kuch bhi to nhi" he blushed. I laughed and so does everyone. Shub and me had some food and then I asked everyone "anyone wanna join us for a stroll through the city??" And everyone has some plans so me and Shub got ready and left to explore the city.

Shubman's POV:
      After a meal me and Ishi went to explore the city on our own. It was a beautiful and very lovely ambience. We brought the gifts for everyone. And Ishi demanded to eat pizza so we visited a restaurant and had a very good pizza and famous Italian dessert Tiramisu. We had quite good day and went back to hotel and gave the gifts to everyone and slept well as next day we all were going back home. And once we get home I had to leave for the tournament after five days to Ahmedabad as I'm in the team Gujarat Titans. Ish was joining me for the first match of mine and I was really very happy. The next day morning we all got ready and checked out and took flight back home. Once we all landed and reached home Ishan, Ishi and Sakshi stopped us in our tracks and said we have some surprise for you guys and told us to wait here in parking lot only. "What's the surprise?? You both didn't told me?" I asked Ishi and Ishan in confusion. They face palmed and said in unison "you know what's the surprise, bhullakad" and I remembered their surprise and smiled sheepishly. They go and told me to make everyone wait here only. Servents came and took all our luggage in our respective homes. "Kya kar rhe ho Tum sab??" Asked mom. "Beta sab log Bohot thak chuke hai and abhi Grahpravesh bhi to krna hai Shahneel or Tanvi ka" said mamma. "Ye kya zabardasti hai Tum teeno ki ??" Asked Abhay and Raj bhaiya irritated. "Guys please trust us just five more minutes" I said. And Ishan and Ishi came out holding hands and smiled so bright. "C'mon everyone thank you to wait here let's go now our houses are much ready to welcome our Bhabhis" said Ishi smiling and laughing. Ishi held my hand and with the other one she held Abhay's hand "let's go" she smiled and we all go towards her home. We all were so amused when we saw all the decorations she arranged to welcome Di. "Ohh my god, Ishi this is so beautiful, when did you do this?" Asked Di smiling and a single tear rolled down her cheek as she was so much happy. Ishi hugged Di "Just last night I planned this, and Ishan and our wedding planners helped me execute this. Aww I just wanted to welcome you so so so happily and royally but as we had destination wedding so I was just able to this only and welcome to our home our as in you, me and bhai's home. I love you so muchh. I maybe the princess of this home but you'll always be our queen just as our moms. I love you both so so so muchh" said Ishi giving Di and Abhay a kiss on their cheeks and welcoming them. We all were so happy to see the way she loved Di and the way she treats Di I was very happy and deep down I knew I've got much lucky to have her as mine. Mamma did all the rituals and Di's grahpravesh was fabulous. After that we all joined Ishan as he welcomed Tanvi and aunty did all the rituals. After completing both the rituals of welcome Ishi dragged everyone of us to the garden and it was already evening and sky turned dark. She snapped the fingers and the lights and decorations light up and it was much beautiful view. And as we saw this the firecrackers happened in the sky and songs started and we all danced and celebrated. After everything was done we all had dinner and called it a night as everyone was tiered. I go up in my room but was missing Di in our home and came out and sat in my porch swing. I looked at Abhay's room and I guess they must have tiered so they went to sleep. And now I was missing Ishi with me in bed. I was just about to go inside when Ishi came out in balcony. She gave me a call, "missing Di???" She asked concerned. I smiled and shakes my ahead in yes, "but I miss you being in my arms in bed with me more" I told her. She blushed and said "try to have patience Mr.Gill" I smile and she wished me the good night. I gave her the good night flying kiss and we went to bed.