30

Shubman's POV:
         The next day I woke up to find Ish already up and she was in the bathroom taking shower. I knocked and she cracked opened the door hiding herself behind the door and poked her head out. I looked at her and chuckled at her cuteness. "Whaaat?? What you laughing at?? Boo" she asked me innocently. "Well I can see what you're hiding in the mirror behind, and why are you hiding sweetie?? I've already seen it. Anyways can I join??" I asked her pinching her cheeks. She blushed and let me in while she laughed at her own. I joined her in the shower and we then got ready. I was feeling low as she was with me just today and tomorrow she'll be flying. I didn't let it show her but deep down I knew she is also feeling so low as I knew how excited she was to be with me throughout this season of IPL. I knew she made so many plans and was super excited but now she was going due to work so I don't want her to be upset. I just always want her to be happy so I already planned the day for her. I was ready and Ish was doing her hairs. After she is done she asked me to help lock the necklace around her neck. She was seating infront of the mirror and I saw she handed me the necklace that I gifted her in Sicily. I smile and tie it around her neck. Just then someone knocked on our door. I opened and Ish was so happy and excited to see Abhay, Ishan, Di and Sakshi. After that I told her we are going out for the day. She was so happy. We then get going and we actually booked a 7 seater car and went for the sightseeing in Ahmedabad. After that we go to a nice and relaxing restaurant and the ambience was quite good there. We all ordered the food and I and Ish exchanged the look noticing Abhay and Di behaving little weird today. Weird as in they aren't this clingy ever. Meanwhile our food arrive we were served with Welcome juice. Ish nudged me slightly and whispered slowly in my ear, "Is it only me who is seeing bhai and bhabhi being weird or I can say so much clingy today or you are also able to see it??" She asked me. I also chuckled and nodded and whispered in her ear, "yeah darling, I'm also wondering what's wrong with them today!! I think the thing we told them the other day when we arrived here in Ahmedabad worked on them I guess" and she giggles. I look at her and she is the cutest thing on this earth I guess. Ishan nudged me too and he also did said the same thing as me and Ish both can't help chukle. Ish was drinking the juice when Abhay cleared the throat and wrapped his arm around Di "umm princess, guys we wanna tell you guys something" he said. We nodded and Ish took one more sip while I rested my hand on her waist. All four of us were looking at them in confusion. "Umm actually we got something for you guys" Abhay said again and Di passed two boxes to us one to me for me and Ish and the other one to Ishan for him and Sakshi. We looked at them confused. "What's this?? Bhai ?? Bhabhi? You guys got gifts for us??" Asked Ish little excited. "Gift is one only, just open it guys" said Di and Abhay squeezed her shoulder lightly while they smile at us. Ishan and I were opening the boxes while Ish took one more sip from the glass. I opened and there was a card saying "Congratulations dear Mamu and Bua. I'm coming in February" along with two cute little shoes of babies and chocolates. I read it and Ish choked on the juice she sipped. I calm her rubbing my hand on her back. Ishan also read it "Congratulations Chachu and Chachi. I'm coming in February" and "we'll be besties bro/sissy" he read out loud and he had two cute pairs of baby shoes one as same as we had and the other ones were little bigger than it but was matching ones. "Whattt? Really??? Bhai??? Bhabhs???? Are you for real??? I'm being a bua??" Asked Ish happily while a tear rolled down her cheek. "Yeah Di??? Really??? I mean is it ??? You?? I'm being a Mamu???" I asked looking at them and they nods smiling towards us. We all cheered so happily. "Oh my goodness congratulations guys I'm just so so so happy" said Ish getting up from her seat and giving Di a hug and a kiss to her cheek, while she placed her hand at Di's belly. I also hug Di while Ish hugs Abhay. I also give kiss to her cheek and so does she kisses me back on my cheek. I placed my hand on her tummy and said "aww baby Mamu is waiting for you little one" I said while I looked at Ish and she was now crying in Abhay's arms. Abhay calmed her down and Ish said pouting "bhai Tera baby bhi aane wala hai, but let me tell you one thing I'll always be your big baby. Bhale he wo Tera baby ho but mujhe Phir bhi tujhse wohi Tera baby wala treatment he chahiye" and Di and Abhay laughed. "Aww sweetie you and Shub will always be our first babies no matter how old you both get and trust us this is our second baby and you guys will always be our first babies no matter what" said Abhay and Di nodded. Ishan and Sakshi also hugged them and congratulated them. As in Ishan's baby is coming in December. We all were so excited. "Have you guys told all the parents??" Asked Sakshi and Ishan nodded. "We told them just this morning only" told us they both and we all were so happy. But I noticed Ish being little upset. I hugged her. After a lunch we all go shopping and I buy a bracelet for Ish and she also brought one for me which was matching hers. Ish and I actually brought some good bracelets for Abhay and Di also as thank you to them for giving us this much happiness. After a day spent well we all came back to the hotel and they all go back to their hotel and me and Ish were in our room now.