25

Third person's POV:
       Once they all go inn panditji did all the preparations and so does everyone and all were happy and chatting. Abhay went to Shahneel's room along with Ishi and Shub. And Raj went to Tanvi's room along with Ishan and Sakshi. The team was already at mandap waiting for both of the couples entry. "Shahneel woww!!! Love you look so beautiful!! I can't believe I'm here to make you my wife. We'll be together forever. Thank you so much darling to accept me, my family, my friends and to share each and everything that I own. I love you sweetie. I promise I'll never ever let you feel like you're alone or will never let you miss your dad or brother as I'll treat you like dad did" said Abhay giving Shahneel a kiss on her cheek while she blushed. "Haan or aapke bhai ki kami Mai puri kar dungi, wese bhi hai to crackpot he aapka bhai. But I love you so much and a big big big thank you for accepting my bandar with all his flaws. You're the queen now so I just got something for you" said Ishika while Shub and Abhay pouted and Shahneel giggled. Ishi took a box out from her bag and handed it to Shahneel. "Here, take this bhabhi, I hope you'll love it this is actually brought by my first income as you'll always be my special" said Ishi giving Shahneel a hug and Shahneel smiled sweetly giving Ishi a kiss on her cheek. She opened the box to reveal a cute and beautiful diamond necklace with a queen's crown pendant. "Ohh my god Ish you for real?? This is so much beautiful. I'll never ever remove it. I love you princess" she said putting it on and Ishi helped her. Abhay, Shub and Shahneel and Ishi four of them shared a big group hug and cheered in happiness. On the other hand "Tanvi I've always dreamed of you being with me on every step of mine and finally today it's gonna get completed. I won't say you look beautiful because you're beautiful inside out. I love you so much to accept me and to manage this idiot in free without asking for any favours along with me" said Raj hugging Tanvi and sharing a kiss. "Chi chi chi ye kya kar rhe ho dono?? Hum bacchon ke samne ??" Said Ishan covering Sakshi's eyes and squinting his eyes too. "Tum dono bacche ho?? Abe Tum dono ka khud ka baccha aane wala hai agle 7 Mahino me!! Itna desperate to me bhi nhi hu" said Raj and Ishan punched him while Tanvi and Sakshi giggled. Just like Ishi welcomed Shahneel Ishan also brought a beautiful bracelet as a welcome for Tanvi. Tanvi liked it alott and forwarded her hand to Ishan "Tum he pehna do, bro" said Tanvi and Ishan happily put the bracelet on her wrist. After a while Shahneel and Abhay came to the corridor and so does Raj and Tanvi. Ishan and Sakshi came out holding hands and Ishi and Shub also came out giggling over something. Just when the couples went for the entry and Ishan and Sakshi followed them, Ishi was also going with them when Shub pulled Ishi with him inside the room. "What ?? Shub kya kar rhe hoo tum??" Said Ishi blushing. Shub pinned Ishi against the wall, "I love you so much baby, how come you know how to take my breath away love?? Anyways I've got something for you" said Shub looking in Ishi's eyes and tracing a finger from behind her ears to her neckline. He handed her a box and she looked at him surprised. "Open it love, I've got this for you last night" said Shub. Ishi opened the box and found a cute and beautiful blue butterfly necklace, "this is beautiful darling" said Ishi and Shub tied the necklace around her neck. "Love I'm thinking to stay back one more day so that we can spend some good time together" said Shub. Ishi nodded and shook him in side and went away blushing, and Shub held her hand and lead her to the couples entry area. After a grand entry everyone were now seated and all the rituals were started. The team and the gang were sitted behind the couples in mandap and they all were giggling and laughing and goofing with each others. Panditji was chanting the mantras and everyone was getting bored. Just when Ziva, Aggu and Sam were playing and came up on stage and Aggu accidentally threw his fake lizard on stage and it went in panditji's feet, little did we know that none of them noticed it until panditji screamed like 18 year old girl ran out of the mandap like maniacs. "Heee heeee heee guys panditji to kamsinkali nikle aek fake lizard se darr k bhag gaye" said Rishabh and the gang burst out laughing. "I can't imagine panditji ran for his life" said Ishi laughing uncontrollably. Everyone were looking at them on stage and all of them were confused. "Baccho kya ho rha hai ye sab??" Asked Ishi's dad. "Bechare panditji bhag kyun gye?? Aese chillate huye??" Asked Ishan's dad. "Uncle so sorry wo Aggu, Ziva or Sam khel rhe the to Aggu ne apna fake toy lizard throw kiya Ziva ki taraf par wo galti se panditji k paas jake gira or panditji darr k chillate huye bhag gye" said Natasha and Hardik. The parents nodded and went to bring the panditji back. "Woww I was getting bored but this was so much fun" said Mayank. "I'm sorry to say this but I was getting afraid ki panditji khi ja k Abhay ki goddi me he na baith jaye" said Shub laughing out. "I loved the way he screamed at first I thought Athiya or some girl screamed until I saw panditji. I'm sorry but guys please let's just control haan aese nhi bolna chahiye" said Ishi laughing and controlling her laugh as she wiped a tear from her eyes due to laughing so hard. Just then panditji came back and started the mantras again and the gang was laughing and goofing still. The pheras and varmala happened and panditji announced both the couples married and the gang cheered in excitement. Everyone hooted with happiness. Both the couples took elders blessings and they all clicked lots of photos together.