35

After Ishan's wedding and shubman and Ishika's engagement time flew. Ishan and Sakshi were blessed with baby boy. Ishika went on tournaments with Shubman and was really very happy. Everyone were very happy in all three families as if god blessed them with eternal happiness.

Ishika's POV:
After our engagement I got little busy in my work and went on all the tournaments with Shub. Right now we were on tour of New Zealand and I just finished my work and shut down the laptop and made myself a cup of coffee. Shub was in a team meeting. I was right now leaning against the slider door of our room balcony. Enjoying coffee while watching the view. I take a sip of coffee and Shub snaked his arms around my waist while he snuggles his face in the crook of my neck. I smile "so how was your meeting??? All good??" I asked him. I felt him smile on my neck skin. He kissed my neck, "hmm, everything is good" he said. I turn around and he still holding my waist as if he is showing everyone that I belong to him. I chuckle looking at him, he takes the coffee mug away from me and says " I need cuddles" making a pout like baby. I laugh as he tickled me. He dragged me to the bed with him. He slept on the bed and pulled me on him. I giggled at his actions. "Why are you being so clingy??" I asked him. "Ummm, from tomorrow onwards you won't be there in my arms in the bed anymore as we are going back home. I just wanna feel you as much as I can" he said. I felt this to be so cute. I rested my head on his chest listening to his heartbeats. He wrapped his arms around me holding me with lots of love. He placed a small kiss on my head. "Ish, sometimes I think how did I got so lucky that you fell for me, how lucky I am to have you by my side" said Shub. I looked at him and he spun us around. "I promise if the whole world is also against you I'll always be there by your side" said Shub as he leaned in and his lips were just an inch away, he slowly caressed my cheek, and crashed his lips on mine. I kiss him slowly and we have quite hot makeout. Once we reach home I was really happy to meet our cuutie, Ishan's baby our NOAH. I dropped my things at home and straight ran to the Ishan's home. And so does Shub. I go in and Sakshi and Tanvi smiled as they hugged me and welcomed me. I met aunty and uncle as well. But then I ran upstairs but was stopped in the middle, as Ishan was walking down the stairs taking Noah in his arms. I smiled even wide. Ishan came to me and Noah looked at me and clapped in happiness. He giggled and stretched his little hands towards me asking me to take him in my arms. "Noah kabhi to khel le humare paas, Baap hu me tera, me bhi to abhi aaya hu tournament pe se" said Ishan and we all laughed so much. I take Noah from Ishan's arms and he giggles and cheers in his cute baby voice. Noah rests his head on my shoulder as he tries to hug me. Shub, Ishan, Sakshi and Tanvi all were in awe. "Ishi you won't believe it, but hum log jab match Dekh rhe the na to Ishan ko TV pe Dekh k jitna khush hota tha na ye usse kai jyada happy wo tujhe TV pe Dekh k hota tha" said Tanvi. I looked at Noah and kissed him with all my love for him. Noah also placed a baby kiss on my cheek. And everyone of us laughed. As Noah is now 6 months old, and he is very cute and loves to play with us. "Buuuyaa" said Noah and all of us were shocked. We all looked at him, "did you just said Buyya to Ishi??? Baby say it again" said Shub to Noah. "Buyaa" he said, we all cheered, "it's his first word" said Sakshi. We all were spending our time happily. I was in my office now and it's been 2 weeks we were back home. I was doing my work as bhai wasn't here as he was with bhabhi they had an appointment to check up bhabhi's health. I was so tiered now and was missing myself in Shub's arms, was missing Shub caressing my skin, missing Shub holding me close to him till I fall asleep. I couldn't help missing our hot make-out sessions too. Just then my phone rang and it was Shub. I pick up the call, "Shub I'm almost done I'll be there home in about an hour" I said, "I know sweetie, you don't need to rush home I'm on my way to pick you up" he said. "But why would you do that darling?? Like I'll be home soon" I argued wondering why is he coming to pick me up. "We are going for a date" he said and I surrender and I cut the call and finished my work and was packing my bag. There was a knock on my door. I looked up to find Shub standing there smiling holding a bouquet of my favourite flowers. He is looking so damn hot in his black shirt and blue jeans, casual but he was looking damn sexy.