2

Ishika's POV:
    I was lying in bed trying to fall asleep. But no luck. I got up and go to the balcony. I was enjoying the peaceful view and sat there on a chair listening to the music with slow volume. And was smiling to myself. "Aren't you asleep yet??" A voice came that startled me but I knew whom this voice belongs to. I turn around to find Shubman in his room balcony. Smiling at me. I smile at him and stop the music and go forward him as our balconies were just 5-6 feet apart. "And why are you wide awake?" I asked him. "Ishan is snoring way too loud to fall asleep" he laughed. "So you are back and gonna stay around??" He asked with his sweetest smile. "Yesss!!! Am gonna stay around now" I answered with little blush. He smiled looking in my eyes which gave me the goosebumps. "Btw you played so well this series. Abhay and Ishan were amazing. Seems like three of you decided to be the deadly record breakers or what?" I asked him and he smiled. "Well, I guess you are right. Thanks anyways!!! Ohh and yeah we actually missed you a lot when we were together back home. All those good times when we were used to hang out together, going for vacations together. Those late night ice cream shop crawls. What an amazing days were they, then you went New York and then we were just 3 and sometimes even we weren't together on tournaments also." He said with a soft little smile which showed his dimples. "Yeah, I missed you guys more in New York. As in bhai and me fighting over small things, Ishu being that crazy stuff, playing those fifa games with you. Sometimes it actually made me homesick." I said and he snapped his fingers. "Idea, wanna go ice cream shop right now???" He asked. "What about bhai and Ishu??" I asked. He chuckled and said "wo dono to ghode bechke so rhe hai, aaj hum dono hi chalte hai kal unke saath jayenge wapis" and I chuckled too and agreed. "I'll be there outside your room door, wear a hoodie okay?" He said. "I don't have any with me right now." I said and he gestured me to don't worry I'll bring mine. I wore my shoes, took my phone and closed the balcony door and opened the room door and Shubman came inside with his black hoodie which was matching with the one he wore. "Here, have this." I took it from him and went to change in bathroom and changed in it. I came out he looked at me but didn't said anything I noticed him blushing. He made me wear the hood and we go out and in the parking lot and I gave him my car keys. He being a gentleman he is opened the passenger seat door for me and when I sit inside he closes it. He took his seat on driver's side and started the drive. We came back after an hour or so. But the thing which was unbelievable was he actually complemented me. "Btw you look so cute in my hoodie. I mean you look great in all type of clothes but this one is super cute on you."he said blushing. I felt shy and blushed at his complement. "And this is your hoodie actually."I said. "No now it's your hoodie, you keep it. It looks so cute on you. And this is a welcome gift from me as you are back and it'll always remind you our first outing alone together like just you and me." He said scratching his neck nervously. I looked at him and smiled and he smile back.

Shubman's POV:
     I wasn't able to contain my feelings when I saw Ish wearing my hoodie. It came to her mid thighs. It was like an oversized hooded dress for her. But she was looking so cute in it as the sleeves covered her whole hands just a small portion of her fingers were showing. I complemented her and gifted that hoodie to her. I caught her blushing looking out of the window. She has always been beautiful but after she returned from New York, she seems to be the dream for any guy. I always had some feelings more than best friends for her but never had courage to tell her. But I always noticed every little details of her. The way she smiles, the way she speaks, the way she looks around. All things she likes, dislikes and what makes her happy, what makes her upset or nervous or you can say each and everything about her. I started catching feelings for her from our college times. Then she went away to study further and we all got busy with our cricket. We reach the hotel and go back to our rooms and fall asleep. Next morning I woke up Ishan was shaking me wildly as he woke up he never let anyone else sleep around him. We got freshen up and Abhay and Rishabh came and joined us in our room as we all were heading for the breakfast. We all were leaving when I stopped the boys "guys what about Ish? Did anyone of you told her to join us for breakfast?" I said and boys were like oh we forgot. We went towards her room. Abhay was about to knock when all of sudden Ishan started ringing her room bell. After a while she opened the door all sleepy and glaring at Ishan. "Ishan k bcche khud to soya rehta hai hmesha or dusro ki neend bhi khrab krni hai Tujhe?? Kamine!!!" She said in her raspy sleepy voice. But she gestured us to go in and we go inside her room. She gets freshen up and gets ready to go with us. I saw her face and asked "why are your eyes so red ??? You feeling okay?" Abhay touched her head and gasped "oh my god !! Baby you have such high fever. How did you catch a fever in just one single day or I can say in a single night?" She just hugged Abhay and said "don't worry bhai, am fine. It's just weather changes and jet leg I guess. I'll be fine by tomorrow" as she looked at me and blinked in assurance. I smiled at her and she did the same.