14

The next day after the match, the trio were returning back to their home and so does some of the team members too with them as they were also going to attend the engagement function. It was now just 2days left so the gang decided to do all the chores around the house today in preparation and go shopping tomorrow. And the next day after shopping was the engagement.

Shubman's POV:
So today morning everyone of us were ready to go back home. I was waiting for Ish outside the room as she checked the room once again that we don't leave anything behind. We go down and join everyone. Abhay, Di, Ishan, Mayank, Rishabh, Hardik bhai, Rahul, Athiya, Kamlesh, Surya, Devisha and Yashasvi were waiting for us as they all are coming with us to our home for the engagement function. As we joined them we all go to the airport and board the flight and once we all reach home. Mom already sent the servents for taking our luggage to the homes. Ish got to know that our parents were all in the living room of her home. We all go towards her home. She ran ahead of us and goes in and straight runs to her dad and uncle welcomes her giving her a big bear hug and a kiss on her forehead. "Aa Gaya mera baccha!!! Kesa rha tournament beta?? Did you enjoyed it ???" Her dad asked. She smiled and beamed "yes dad!! It was so awesome!! I really had fun there." She answered smiling wide. "She Truely is a princess of Abhay's family" Athiya and Devisha whispered slowly and we all chuckle. "Not only Abhay's home she even rules our home too" said Ishan and we all laughed again. We go to our parents and greet them. "Wese match hum logo ne khela tha or care Ishi ki ho rhi hai that's not fair dad" said Abhay. "Haan to Tum logo ne accha khela dekha humne TV pe, par Ishi ko to pehli baar Tum sab k bharose bheja tha mene to uski fikr ho rhi thi hume" uncle roasted Abhay and all of us laughed. After some chit chat and lots of discussions we all head to the venue where we have the function. We all took care of all the decorations and every little details of the function. We all came back home to find our parents leaving together for Mata Rani k Darshan. They all were going to the temple out of town and were returning tomorrow night. So tonight we all decided to stay together and make lots of memories. Right now we all were in Ishan's house and we all had decided that we'll cook the food so right now Ishan, me, Abhay, Di, Ish and almost everyone of us were in Ishan's kitchen. So basically Ishan cut the vegetables, I and Ish made soup and Abhay and Di made salad and Devisha and SKY made sandwiches. So after a hell of a tiered session of cooking we all eat with peace and then now we all were sitting at my home on the Terrace as we all decided to sit there and then were about to go for a dessert out followed by a long drive. Right now we all were laughing and talking about random things when all of sudden Ish's phone rang. Ish was sitting between my legs, her back was pressed against my chest and her head resting on me and I was resting my back on the wall. She took her phone and I saw the screen, SHAWNIEE was displayed, and it was 1:30am right now. She smiled wide and picked up the call "hey shawniee, how you been??" She asked happily and she practically jumped with happiness when she heard him say something. We all looked at her little confused and Ishan and Abhay patted my back from either sides. After a while she cut the call. "Who is SHAWNIEE?? And what time is this to give you a call princess?" Asked Abhay to Ish. "Bhai he is my best friend we were working together on our project" Ish told Abhay. "Haan wo thik hai par ye kya time hua tujhe call karne ka ?" Ishan asked protectively. Ish looked at me and I looked at her silent. "Guys come on he lives in New York. Time zone is diffrent there from here" Ish said furrowed. I held her waist protectively and she shakes her head. "Well I thought only I was your bestie" Ishan said pouting and little off. Ish rolled her eyes and looked at Ishan "of course you are the only bestie of me Ishu. What's wrong with you guys?? I'm I meant by best friend that he is a very good friend of mine and he was always there whenever I missed you guys, or whenever I was in need. Like we worked together and almost we know each other better." Ish sighs disappointed. Just as she was going to say something her phone starts to ping back to back again, I saw her screen and again it was SHAWNIEE. I rolled my eyes again and took my hand from her waist and she noticed me sighing and being disappointed. She looked at me blankly. "I think he needs to show you something just open the damn message." I said irritated. She gave me a stern look and opened a messages. She smiled wide and Abhay furrowed again. She then showed us the photos he sent, it was a wedding photos of Shawn. "He got married today, and even he joined his family business today. I was so happy for him and his wife is also a very good friend of mine, I've known them from the first day I went to New York. They've been there for me always and they never let me down when I missed you guys and when I was being homesick." She said clarifying us. We all felt really guilty to behave like this. She was so hurt by our behaviour she got up and said "good night guys, I actually have to visit office in the morning so I'm going to bed. You guys enjoy and just give me a call when you all are ready to go shopping tomorrow" she said disappointed and she left for her home. We all go down to my home behind her. I went to my room followed by Ishan and Abhay. I went to the balcony we knew she was angry with us to behave like this. We saw her room light gets on and she went in bathroom and came out changed and then before turning off the lights she came to her balcony she looked at three of us and don't react but closed her curtains and turned off her lights. "Ab kya karein?? Ye to naraz ho gayi hai humse !! Actually na galti humari hai hum log bhi na itne overprotective ho jate hai jab bhi baat Ish ki aati hai to" said Ishan. "I don't know why but I'm getting so afraid to lose her, I'm terrified of losing her I'm terrified thinking someone will steal her from me and I just fucked up today" I cursed myself. Abhay and Ishan patted my back calming me down.