17

As shubman and Ishika went to the New York. Ishan handled everything arrangements here in Sicily. Ishika and shubman confessed their feelings and their relationship infront of their parents. And now they told about it to the gang also. Shubman and Ishika did their best work and cracked the deal and were returning to the Sicily for all the wedding rituals tomorrow.

Ishan's POV:
          Ish and Shub went to New York for a very important meeting. We all were here and we carried our plans as we decided to. I was handling almost everything on my own and missed ish and Shub alott. Right now I was in our room and Abhay and Raj bhaiya were free and Sakshi and Shahneel came in to our room along with Tanvi. "Sakshi?? Aren't you asleep yet?" I asked wrapping my hand around her as she sat beside me on the bed. "No, not feeling sleepy" she said. "Guys kya kar rhe ho aap log?? Actually na I think we are getting bored without Shub and Ishi, I guess unn dono ke alawa na hume adhura adhura sa lag rha hai, aesa lag rha hai jaise we are missing a part of ourselves" said Shahneel and Tanvi nodded agreeing to it. "Absolutely, I'm also missing them so much infact we all are missing them" said Abhay and bhai nodded. "Haan yaar !! Me to itna miss kar rha hu na inn dono ko ki agar Tum logo k jagah agar unki shadi hoti na to me unhe honeymoon pe bhi akele na jane du" I said feeling little off as I really missed them alott. All of them chuckles when my phone rang, I looked at the screen and smiled wide, "Ish FaceTimed" I said smiling happily. I pick up the call and we all sat on bed together and I placed my phone on head board so that Ish and Shub can see everyone of us together. We all said hiii and looked at them, they both were somewhere out in restaurant. "Hiii guys, we miss you all alottt" said Shub sitting close to Ish. "Me bta nhi skti, hum log aap sab ko itna miss kr rhe hai, itna miss kr rhe hai, ki humara bas chale na to hum log aap logo ko honeymoon pe bhi akele na jane de" said Ish and we all burst out laughing telling them that's what I said just now. "Okay guys we called you guys for some very important news,"said Ish, "actually 2 news" Shub corrected her. "Jaldi bta kya news hai??" Asked Abhay and Shahneel together. "Okay so the first news is thaaaatttt we cracked the deal" Ish squealed with happiness and we all cheered loudly as finally ours and our dad's dream came true. "And guys guys the second important news is umm thaaat we confessed our relationship to our parents and they all agreed for it" Shub dropped the bomb. "Wait whaaatttt?" Said Abhay shocked. "Are you guys serious like really???" Asked Shahneel. "Matlab Tum dono ne khud baat ki?? And your parents said yesss???" Asked bhai and Tanvi shocked. "Guys !!! Really??? Matlab humara baby Tum dono ko bua-fufa bulayega??? Oh my god I'm so happy finally the only bachelors in our gang is also committed" I said squealing with happiness. Shub kissed Ish and said "boys I promise to always take care of your sister, and will always love her and respect her" as he promised us. "Okay so guys we are coming back tomorrow"Shub told us and we all cheered happily. After the call we all called it a night after talking about Shub and Ish's relationship with our parents.

Shubman's POV:
          We finally cracked the deal and we celebrated it as I took Ish out for a dinner date. We called the gang from there and gave them this news and told them we are returning back tomorrow. They all were so happy for us. After a dinner we go back to our hotel. I opened the room and entered and Ish locked the door behind. I looked Ish from behind, she was looking so hot and sexy in this black dress she was wearing, along with her strappy heels. She turned around and smiled at me "what??" She asked me. I held her by her waist. I pulled her so close that we can feel each others breaths on ourselves. My hand roamed on her bare back as her dress was backless. She came more closer and I picked her up bridal style and put her on couch. She asked me to help her remove her heels. I caressed her skin on leg and untied the strap of her heels and removed it. I then moved my hand little high and drew the circles on her inner thigh. We decided to take our relationship ahead so we were getting intimate now. She stood up and so does I. I again pulled her squeezing her waist and one hand on her back caressing it. I can feel her fastened breaths. She moved her hands on my chest and looked up at me snaking her hands around my neck, she crashes her lips on mine hungrily and I immediately deepen the kiss. She opened the buttons of my shirt not breaking the kiss and threw it away in the room and traced her fingers on my chest and abs. I lift her up with my one arm and she wrapped her legs around me and I placed her on bed and she rolled hiding her face. I started trailing kisses on her bare back and she shivered. I slowly opened the dress and helped her remove it and she is absolutely more beautiful then anything else in this world. We then had quite long night. Which included lots of lust, laughter and so many hickeys. She gave me 3-4 hickeys around my collarbone, under my jaw and at the side of my neck. The next day morning we got ready and went back to Sicily. As we land there our parents came to pick up us at the airport. We reached to them and they all engulfed us in a warm hugs as they were really happy with our relation. Ish touches my dad-mom's feet and they don't let her touch it and gave her the tight hug saying "no no no beta, betiyan pair nhi chuti wo to humare dil pe raj karti hai" said dad, "and Tum to hamesha se he humari princess rhi ho, aaja mera baccha kitna miss kiya tumhe yaha 2din me pta bhi hai tumhe par chalo accha hai ki Tum dono saath me gaye the and Ishi proud of you beta, I know tumne Bohottt mehnat kii thi for this project. Jeeti rho baccha I love you so much"said mom giving her a kiss on her head. She said "thank you Aunty thi-" when mom cuts her off, "oyy aunty nhi beta ab mom he Bolna shuru kar de, shadi jab karni ho tab karna but ab tu mujhe aunty nhi bolegi mom bulayegi okay?" Said mom and she chuckled "okay but mamma chalega?" Asked Ish and mom nods and kissed her cheek. Here I touched her parents feets. They both gave me the big warm hug and uncle blessed me and aunty kissed my head and said "beta, khush rho, and thank you so much for being that person with whom she feels safe more than her dad and Abhay. We love you beta, kitna accha hai na Shahneel humari beti ho jayegi and Ishi aapki " aunty said and mom told me that mom Bolne wali baat sirf Ish pe lagu nhi hoti tumpe bhi hoti hai okay" I smile and we get going. I placed my hand on Ish's back and slowly whispered in her ears "welcome to the fam to be MRS. Shubman Gill." She hears me and blushes hard saying "Thank you Sharmaji ke Damadji" and I chuckled too. We all reached at our hotel.