7

Next morning everyone was busy doing preparations. Abhay, Shubman, Shahneel, Ishan and Raj gathered in the living room. And as it was 9:55am. They were waiting for Ishika to join.

Ishan's POV:
     All of us were waiting for Ish to join us. "Aee yaar ye Ish ko ab or kitni der lagegi ??? Kabse to wait kar rhe hai uska and 10 bajne me sirf 5miniute baki hai" I said. "Haan yaar wo pta nhi subah se dikhi bhi nhi hai mujhe" said Abhay. "Kahi wo office to nhi chali gyi?" Asked Raj bhaiya and Shahneel. So we all decided to check on her. We went up to her room. Abhay knocked on the door and no answers so he opened the door and switched on the lights. Shahneel opens the curtains. And Abhay says "lo ye maharani to abhi tak so rhi hai" we all smack our heads with our palms. Abhay snatches her blanket and I wake her up "oooo teddy bear ki girlfriend uth ja abhi!!! Shopping nhi jana kya?" "Aee yaar Ishan bahott nind aa rhi hai please sone de na kyun irritate kar rha hai subah subah???" Ish said turning around and buried her face in the white big teddy beside her which she got yesterday. "Abhi subah nhi hai !!! 10:00 baje hai Utth na" said Abhay. "Guys ye kya ho rha hai ??" Said Shub coming in the room. "Re hume 10 baje nikalna tha ye abhi tak so rhi hai Dekhna uthne ka naam hi nhi le rhi" I told him. "Guys it's because kal puri raat wo office me thi kuch emergency ki Wajah se she was up all night hum log aaj subah 5 baje k baad hi to ghar aaye hai. Uncles, dad or Ish charo kal raat ko office ja rhe the, me jag raha tha to dad ne mujhe bhi saath le liya " he said yawning. "Haan but dads or uncles to jag gye hai ye to abhi tak nhi jagi" said Raj bhaiya. "Because hum log bhi office me so gye the she was the only person who was up all night." Shub answered. So we decided that we'll go for shopping after some hours and made ourselves comfortable in Ish's room only and we also fell asleep.

Shubman's POV:
We all fell asleep once we got comfortable in Ish's room. I made myself comfortable on the couch in her room. Abhay was on the bed beside her teddy bear she was hugging. Raj bhaiya and Di both got downstairs to help our moms, and Ishan on the bed bench infront her bed. We were using our phones and we also fell asleep. I turned and looked at Ish sleeping peacefully hugging the teddy bear I got for her. I smiled myself and fell asleep. After sometime our moms came in and I was up, so does Ishan and Abhay and Ish also got up now. She was looking so cuddly, her sleepy voice was so cute. "Bhai, cuddles please!!!" She said and Abhay hugged her she rested her head on his shoulder and smiled to us "good morning guys" she said with cute smile. "Good noon actually, princessji aap abhi uthe ho to time vi Dekh lo" said Ishan. She looked up to the watch and gasped "shit!!! It's 2:00pm??" I chuckled and said "so can we go shopping now or still need to wait??" She practically ran "guys I'll be there in 15mins get ready"saying while going to the bathroom. "Ishi 15 mins matlab 15mins on the 16th minute tujhe aese hi utha k leke jaunga, 15 min ne niche aa jaiyo" said Ishan and Abhay. We got out and got downstairs there our parents were seated with Raj bhaiya and Di. They all were talking and planning for engagement venue. "Lo aa gaye humare sitare!!!!" Said mom. "Kyun Abhay tu or Ishan to puri raat soye the na Phir bhi nind aa gai???" Said Abhay's mom. Everyone laughed "wese Ishi uth gayi?? Abhi Tum logo ko shopping bhi to Jana hai" asked Ishan's mom. "Haan mom wo to uth k bhagi hai or hum log usse bol k aaye hai ki 15mins me niche aa Jana varna usse wo jaise bhi hogi wese hi utha k le k jayenge" answered Ishan. We all chatted and just then Ish came out of her room and was running down on stairs. "Ishi aaram se beta!!! Stairs pe dhire se chala kro!!" Said her dad. "Ooo Ish slow down bro tumhe stairs pe aese dekhke humara heart muh me aa Gaya!!! Pta chala party, engagement or shadi ki jagah mehman Teri khabar puchne Pohch jayenge gir vir gayi to???" Said Ishan. And Abhay went towards her to take the bag and water bottle from her hands. "Slow down!!! Kya krti rhti hai." Said Abhay ruffling her hairs. She smiled and hands him her bag and bottle. She then come towards her dad and says "dad, everything under control now?? Have you checked on office?" Her dad smiled "haan beta sab kuch thik hai you did well and as well as Shubman you also" said her dad appreciating her.

Ishika's POV:
Once I woke up and got ready I go downstairs and checked bout the office work with dad. We all get going for the shopping and Tanvi was joining us there. Raj bhaiya was driving a car and Ishan and Shubman were going with him and in other car me, bhai and bhabhi were going. We reached our destination and saw Tanvi waiting for us already. We go inside and started looking for the clothes first. "Guys why don't we do the matching outfits for this couples?! I mean it's an announcement of their wedding so it'll look nice" I asked them and they all liked the idea and noded. So first Tanvi chose her outfit and then found Raj bhaiya's suit macthing hers. Then Bhai chose his suit and we searched a dress matching his suit for Shahneel bhabhi. They also found their clothes. Now 3of is we're looking for our outfits. Ishu and Shub tried so many suits but then at the end they decided their matching blue suits. So practically everyone chose their outfits for the party except for me. I was looking and wasn't able to choose anything so I decided to try them but didn't liked anything. Raj bhaiya and Tanvi sat on the couch. Bhai and Shahneel also found some of the outfits and I tried them on but they were so heavy and some of them didn't really suit me. They also sigh and took seat beside Raj bhaiya and Tanvi. "Yaar, kuch nhi pasand aa rha hai kya tujhe ??" Asked Ishan sighing. "To kabse to me bhi try kre ja rhi hu na Tum log hi bol rhe ho ye aesa hai ye wesa hai and all, and abhi to tu hi bol rha tha nhi yaar ye tere liye nhi bna hai, vibe nhi aa rhi and all" I said annoyed. "Guys I need to go back home it's already 3:00 and we need to reach your home at 6:00pm at least as mom and dad wanna talk with uncle and everyone so Raj can you drop me home?" Asked Tanvi checking the time. "Guys let's do one thing Abhay Teri or Shahneel ki shopping ho gayi hai to hum bhi chalte hai ghar as mom ka already 2 baar call aa Gaya hai ki kabhi aayenge hum? They need some help, and hum Tanvi ko drop kar denge on the way. And Ishu tu, Shub or Ishi aaram se aa jao uski shopping khatam krke hum log aek car me niklte hai, Tum log aek car me aa Jana."said Raj bhaiya. Bhai nodded and looked at me "is it okay if we leave?? I mean can I and Shahneel go or you need us here?" Bhai asked, I smiled and answered him"don't worry bhai you go I'll manage and wese bhi Ishu and Shub to hai he mere saath." He gave me a hug and they leave. "Aek kam krte hai let's go visit another store maybe you like something there??" Asked Shub. I nodded and we visit another store. "Guys meri kuch samajh me nhi aa rha hai kya pehnu?" I said irritated. "Can we find something for you?" Asked Ishan and Shub together. "Please help me or I do t wanna attend this party" I said. "Okay so basically you want something simple but beautiful and elegant" asked Ishan. I nodded. "And which defines your personality" said Shub and I nodded again. They both go and roamed the store and after few minutes they came with one outfit in their hands. "Try out this it'll look amazing on you." They said I took it from their hands and go to try on and when I came out they high fives and said "awesome!! You looking so amazing." So I finally found the dress for me we paid for it and left the store and I said "guys I'm so hungry, I really need something to eat can we please go somewhere??" They agreed and we go to the cafe. We had some food and took our coffees and started to leave for home.

    At home they reached and everyone talked about some plans and they all get ready and went back to Ishika's house as they were hosting this party in their home. The couples went to Abhay's room as they were gonna go down together. And Ishan and Shubman went to Ishika's room as the trio planned the special entry for themselves. But before they all got together and clicked lots of pics.