34

The next day everyone gathered for Ishan's pre wedding rituals. Everyone was really very happy. Shubman and Ishika were also now officially getting engaged at the same day of Ishan's wedding.

Shubman's POV:
    As I proposed Ish, she said Yess and I was now on cloud nine. Today is Ishan's wedding. So we all actually planned the wedding in a day. And no one else was invited. Just us and some close relatives were attending the ceremony. And as we told everyone about our decision to go further in our relationship all our parents were really very happy. So all the elders, decided to do our Roka and Engagement also today. So right now I was in Ish's room. It was Ishan's haldi first in the morning and then our Roka and Engagement in the evening and Ishan's wedding. So as per now Ish was getting ready for Ishan's haldi. I helped her and she smiled at me looking in the mirror. "You look beautiful darling" I said as I kissed her on her head. She turned around and looked me in the eyes. "I'm little nervous sweetheart, I mean it's our engagement and Roka today. I don't know why but I feel little insecure" she said. I smiled looking in her eyes. I planted a soft kiss on her cheek, "don't worry I got a trick to cure your nervousness, and besides I don't care about anyone's opinions about you, all I know is I'm in love with you head over heels" I said and she smiled blushing. I lift her chin up. She looked at me and I leaned closer. She closes her eyes feeling my breaths on her skin. She blushes and I brushed my lips on her chin. I slowly crashed my lips on her soft plump lips. She kissed me back and I kissed her with all my love. I felt her smile through the kiss. We pull apart when we heard, "uhhmm uuhhmm" from Abhay and Di. Ish hid her face in my chest blushing. "Humne kuch bhi nhi dekha" said Di, teasing us. Abhay laughed too, "umm ab agar ho Gaya ho Tum dono ka to chalein?? Waha dulha marre jaa rha hai Tum dono ka wait kar kar k" said Abhay. "Wese kitne cute and beautiful lag rhe the kiss karte hue Tum dono, bilkul koi Bollywood couple" said Di teasing. Ish's face go all red. "Guys enough now, let's go to Ishan, agar hum log nhi gye na waha pe to wo khud yaha aa jayega" I said and Ish said "wo bhi Haldi ka bowl sath me leke" and we all burst out laughing. When we heard Ishan from the garden "guys, jaldi kro na yarr, kitna or ready hona hai Tum logo ko??" And we all burst out laughing again. "See? I told you, let's get going" I said and we all go out. We all did the Ishan's haldi and then everyone of us had quite fun dancing and eating food together. After haldi was done we all go to get ready. We were now in Ish's room. Me, Di, Abhay and Ish. When we heard a knock on our door. I opened the door and Ishan came in wearing his night clothes. "Ohh god finally, sukoon mila" said Ishan throwing himself on bed beside Ish was sitting. "Ishu, what happened?? Why do you look so annoyed?  And what look are you in right now??" Asked Ish. "Baby, baat he mat pucho, mere ghar me humare relatives hai and unke bacche, aaahhhhh itna shor macha rhe hai, itna shor macha rhe hai, mera seriously headache start ho Gaya, upper se koi mujhe na to khali mirror deta hai na he khali bathroom, and mujhe mere he room se nikal diya, hume ready hona hai bolke. Can you believe it?? Me dulha hu, meri shadi ho rhi hai" said Ishan and we all can't control our laughing and burst out laughing. "Aww, it's okay you can use my mirror and bathroom. Get ready dulhe raja" said Ish. Ishan placed his head in Ish's lap and she gave him a head massage. He felt very relaxed and right now we still have much time left to do rest so we all made ourselves comfortable in Ish's room only. Right now Di and Ish were on bed, Beside Di was Abhay and beside him was Ishan and beside Ish's left was me. We all fell asleep. After sometime mom and mamma and aunty came in the room and opened the curtains and switched on the lights, "ye lo dekho inn sab ko kese so rhe hai??" Said aunty. "So rhe hai ye to koi problem nhi hai but ye aek he bed pe?? Dekho to sahi" said mom. "Bacchon kya krte rehte ho?? Ishi ya Shahneel ko lag jati to???" Asked mom. "Mummy yarr sone do na" said Ishan. "Are utho Ishan aaj shadi hai tumhari" said aunty. "Mummy yaarrr sone do na, shadi kal kar lunga na please" said Ishan and we all burst out laughing listening to this cute banter between him and his mom. We all woke up, and Di and Abhay got ready and went out after them Ishan also got ready and went out, "Ishi, puttar!!! Ye le, Dekh to konsa pasand aa rha hai tumhe??" Asked mom coming in room followed by mamma and Abhay and Di. Ish took a look at all the jwellery mom brought. She was sitting infront of her mirror getting ready for our Roka. She picked up one necklace and hold it infront of her neck looking at me through the mirror. I shake my head in NO and so does Abhay and Ishan now standing beside me. She also shake her head in NO and put another one, again looking at us, we again said NO, she again tried something else and we said it looks OK on her, and then she tried the last one we all gave her an amused look and I nodded in Yes placing my hand on my heart. She understood I liked that piece of jwellery on her and she smiled, "mamma, I think this one looks better" she said. "Hmm pta hai mujhe kisko accha lag rha hai ye, and kiski pasand hai ye" said mom and mamma together. Ish blushed and so did I. Everyone left the room and Ish finally got ready. She was looking so much beautiful.