32

The time went by and here boys played the finals and Shubman's team won the tournament and after completing all the ceremonies they left and took flight for New York. Once they reach there, the gang go to Ishika's home there. And they get to know that she is at work. Abhishek calls her and she tells him that she'll join them but Abhishek hears a sudden scream and then no one was responding. The gang rushed to her site.

Ishika's POV:
I was at home in the morning watched the whole match. I was really very happy that Shub's team won the tournament. I talked with the gang but I didn't knew they were coming to visit me. I hung up the call and again got busy in the work. I get a call from Bhai. I pick up the call. As I was leaving for home anyway. "Princess, where are you?? We are waiting for you outside your home sweetie" bhai said. I started the car, "kya bhai, kuch bhi bolta hai, Tum yaha kya kar rhe ho?? Tum wahi India me ho and let me tell you something I don't like this type of kidding haaan I already miss home so badly" I said not believing him. He chuckled and told me "baby, we are here to surprise you, trust me we all are here" he said and the gang responded. I was so happy and surprised, "what?? Are you guys serious?? Kab nikle waha se?? And why didn't you guys told me this before??" I said happily. "Bata dete to surprise kese hota ye??" Asked Tanvi and Sakshi. "Or tu ye sab chod tu ye bata tu hai kaha?? Hum log aa jaye site par??" Asked bhabhi. "Are no no uski koi jarurat nhi hai I'm actually on my way home, I'll just join you guys soon and then we'll have lots fu- aaaahhhhhhh- - -" I didn't knew what happened. Everything around me went black. I felt sharp pain in my legs and on my hands and head. "Ishi?? Ishi?? Can you hear us?? Princess??? Are you okay?? Ishi- " that's the sound I heard last and I was trying to say something but my voice was stuck in my throat I wasn't able to speak and I just felt numb with pain. My eyes were getting way heavier. And I just passed out.

Abhishek's POV:
Once the match get over and all the post ceremony were completed we all left the stadium and hurried to the airport. We all were so excited to surprise our princess. All of us took flight and went New York and reached Ishi's home. But found out she wasn't home so I called her. I put my call on speaker and we all were talking. At first she didn't believed we were here. We all were so happy. As Ish was saying she is on her way back home, we suddenly heard her scream with a loud noise. We all called her but we got no response we didn't dare to cut the call and we again heard a voice of a man "hello??" He said. "Hello?? Hello sir? Wha what happened?? This phone belongs to my sister. We heard her scream and then there wasn't any response. What happened??? Please tell me sir" I requested the stranger. "Hello, sir your sister got hit by a truck and the accident is pretty bad, and she is actually passed out and is bleeding, please tell me your name and reach the city hospital soon we are taking her there" he said. "My my name is Abhishek!! Abhishek Sharma, and she is my sister Ishika Sharma. Sir please take her to the hospital we'll be there, and what's your name??" I asked almost out of breath. My heart ached in pain. I couldn't imagine Ish in this bad situation. "My name is Chris Braxton. I'll meet you at hospital" he said. And I cut the call and we rush to the hospital and on the way Shahneel gave our parents a call informing them about the incident. I looked at Shub and there were tears rolling down his cheeks and he was completely silent as ever. I've never seen Shub like this before. I patted him on his shoulder and he looked at me. We share an eye contact and I saw a grievance in his eyes. I've never seen him this sad. I looked at Shahneel who was crying resting her head on my chest. I calmed her down. As soon as we reach the Hospital, Shub ran out of the car before it even stoped and ran straight to the reception. "Hii, there is a person named Ishika Sharma is admitted here just few minutes ago. Where she is??" The receptionist told him that she is in critical condition and is going under the surgery. Shub ran straight towards the critical care room. He stopped at the door and looked in from the window. He almost broke down and we reach there and the sight was quite horrible, as Ish was lying there on the surgery bed and was very much injured. I felt a pain in my heart and couldn't control now. Ishan and Shub already opened the door to the room and I followed them in "Doctor?? What happened to her? Is she is she alright??" Asked Shub worried. "We are her family, doctor please tell us she is doing fi fine" said Ishan. "Please doctor, she'll be alright right??" I asked out of breath. "Sorry to tell you, but she is very critical, she have quite good injury in her left leg and her head is also injured with the glass. We can't say anything until she gains her senses back. It could be dangerous. And she needs surgery to be done in the leg. And is quite injured I'm afraid if she is able to walk again or not" told the doctor. A thousand lightning struck together at us. I felt numb hearing doctor's answer. Raj took all of us out and Shub was like statue standing at the door watching her. He refused to go out of the room. We all took him out and me and Shub were still standing at the door watching her surgery. Raj paid the pre surgery fee and Ishan was standing by the window. He completely went silent and didn't respond to anything or anyone. "Umm excuse me sir?? Who is Abhishek Sharma?" A man asked. I looked at him, "me. Why??" I asked "ohh hello, I'm Chris Braxton. Here your sister's things. May god bless her and may she get well soon" he said. I thanked him taking Ish's things and he smiled and left. Soon a surgery was completed and doctor came out and we all swormed him. "How how is she now??" I asked. Shub and Ishan both tried but none of them able to speak. "Don't worry, she is out of danger, but" as doctor was saying something Shahneel cut in between, "but what??" She asked. "But we can't say if she'll be able to walk or not or how long it'll take her to recover because she is injured in head too. She has some pieces of glass in her head too. We picked it out and treated her but as I told we can't say anything now, and yeah she will need blood. Do you guys know what blood type she have??" Asked doctor. "Yeah she is AB positive" I said. "Great can any one of you donate the blood?? Or do anyone of you have same blood type??" Asked doctor. "I I'll donate my blood to her, I'm O positive so I can donate everyone" said Shub. I looked at him, "Abhay I know Tera blood type match nhi hoyega usse" said Shub. The doctor nodded and took Shub in the room with Ishi. We all saw Shub and Ishi lying on bed. Shub was looking at Ishi constantly as if he is refusing to live without her.