Chapter Eleven

A/N: Not sure who must play this role of Nina Perez. Oh well v.v.

We arrived at Club 876 to see a long line of patrons waiting to go inside.

"Great how are we going to get in now?" Nina groaned as I parked the car in an empty slot. That was a good question.

"Just have some faith." I told her in my cheery voice.

"Fine." She muttered. We got out the car and headed toward the line. Everyone was staring. Including the bouncer at the door.

"Well well well isn't it Scarlett Ross." The bouncer said as he place both hands infront of him like a secret agent. I looked closely at the man in front of me and smiled as I recognize his face.

"J.T is that you?" Laughing as I approached him.

"Long time no see. How you doing?" He said. He was a big guy with big muscles and he wore a full black suit adorned with a pair of black ray bands that hid his eyes.

"I'm good. Just came to have a good time. Can you squeeze me and my best friend in J.t?" I asked giving him my best puppy dog eyes while pouting my lip at him.

"Anything for the future Luna. Enjoy your night ladies."

Future Luna? What the hell?

I shaked my head as J.T gave Nina and I access into the club.

"What did he mean by future Luna Scar?" Nina questioned incredulously. A worry expression creeped across my face as I thought I was caught red handed.

"Nothing. He just likes to tease me that's all." I lied.

The club was in full swing as patrons loss themselves in the music, that was blasting loudly from the speakers and the liquor being served at the bars. There was a huge dance floor and two bars decked out at the sides of the club. Neon lights decorated the room as it went with the grove the DJ was creating. There was a V.I.P area and tables and chairs along with booths were align in a neat formation. The club was pure energy and it was time to get loose in all of its attraction.

"Okay Scar, let's go grab a drink at the bar first." Nina said as she pulled my hand to follow her. My heels clink against the tiled floors as we made our way to the bar. A cute blonde hair bartender was serving. He flashed his perfectly boy band smile and Nina and I couldn't help but laugh. He was too adorable.

"Hello ladies. What can I get you?" The cute bartender asked.

Nina and I took a seat on the high stool chairs. And order two Sex on the Beach.

"Nice choice ladies. I'll be right back." The bartender said as he prepared our drinks. He arrived later with two Sex on the Beach drinks. We took our drinks as I fish out a twenty dollar bill out my purse and told him thank you. Instead of taking payment for the drinks he returned the twenty dollar bill back to me. I looked at him confused. "It's on the house. You ladies look Hella hot. Am a sucker for sexy women." He said flashing that cute smile again.

"Thank you." Nina and I said in unison. We both chuckle at his
comment. That's when we heard 2 on by Tinashe ft. School Boy Q. I asked the cute bartender if he could keep our belongings and he agreed. Nina and I made our way on the dance floor with the other sea of people.

***Give me all that you got now
Make you want me cause I'm hot now
Am gone, so faded I'm on one
Bang bang pop off like a long gun

If you a lame nigga you ain't making no noise
Get faded, turn up with the big boys
Live fast, die young that's my choice
Get money, get money like an invoice
You can mob or lead the whip
Make the money, make the grip
I'll be stunnin' with my clique
Getting faded till we drip