Chapter 82

We arrive at a nice looking restaurant and park up. I jump out and lock up my car before Sheamus walks over, "I had a feeling we were thinking of the same person so I went ahead and messaged him to meet us here, he's on his way." he says and wraps an arm around my shoulder; guiding me towards the restaurant entrance. It was pretty empty, apart from a handful of people so the hostess showed us to a table big enough 4.

We sat down and perused the menu. A few moments later, a waitress by the name of Poppy took our drink order. Sheamus and I spoke as we waited, then Poppy returned a couple of minutes later with our drinks. "Are you ready to order any food yet?" She asked, "Not yet no, we are waiting on a friend first." Sheamus replied and she walked away. We didn't have to wait long before the man we were waiting for showed up and was shown to our table, "Now, why would you two need to see me." the scotsman said as he sat down. I smiled at him as he sat opposite us, "We need to ask you something." I replied.

Poppy came over again and took our food order as well as a drink order for Drew then she left. "So what do you need to ask me?" Drew asked and Sheamus replied, "Well, we should probably explain the reason why we asked you here first." and both Drew and I nodded in agreement as Poppy placed Drew's drink infront of him before walking away again. "So before we came here, Ste and I had a meeting with Adam. Creative wants to progress our storyline further by putting us together as a tag team. We agreed and we have our first match on Monday night RAW against The Viking Raiders but we need someone to accompany us ringside." I start and Sheamus takes over, "We both thought of you. So, will you join us ringside for our debut tag match Monday night?" he asks.

Before he could answer, our food was bought over and placed down. We all started eating and Drew spoke up after taking a mouthful, "I'll join you ringside." he stated. Both Sheamus and I thanked him but he said that it wasn't needed, that it's what friends are for. The three of us ate, talked and laughed until we were all done. Sheamus covered the bill with a tip and we all left the restaurant happy that Drew agreed to join us Monday.

I walked to my car after saying goodbye to Drew and leaned against it as Sheamus and Drew said their goodbyes. Once Drew walked away, Sheamus came up to me and placed his hands on my hips so I placed my hands on his chest. "Wanna come back to mine so we can figure out things like team name, music and gear?" I asked in a flirtatious tone, "Hmm I may be persuaded." He replies as he steps closer and starts to lean in.

I slide one of my hands up to the back of his neck as I say, "Is that so?" to which he hums in agreement. I meet him halfway and our lips collide. We kiss for a few moments before I hear the clicking of a camera to the right of us and pull back a little to make it look like we were still kissing, "Pretend to kiss down the right side of my neck." I whisper and he does as I ask, hiding my face in the process. "Why did you ask me to do this?" Sheamus asks, "Because someone is taking pictures of us and this way, I could tell you without them seeing me do so." I reply.

We came up with a plan and followed it. He pulled away from me and stepped back with a smirk as I stood there looking 'flustered'. We both got into our cars and drove away, heading to my house. When we got there, I opened the door to let us in but as I closed the door, I heard voices and growling coming from the garage. I walked up to the door and opened it to find Damian, Finn and Dom trying to calm an angry looking Demi in wolf form...

 I walked up to the door and opened it to find Damian, Finn and Dom trying to calm an angry looking Demi in wolf form

She was stalking towards the three men with a murderous look in her eyes, "Guys, duck." I called out as I ran forward. They did as instructed and I jumped over them, shifting as I did so...

 They did as instructed and I jumped over them, shifting as I did so

I could now hear her thoughts and they weren't good. I tried talking to her to help calm her but it wasn't working. I didn't want to use my alpha voice on her but I'd have to if she made any kind of move to attack.

A/N- Will continue in the next chapter :)