17

Liz's pov

I fell asleep before Colby had come back into the bedroom, so his door popping open woke me up.

I didn't move, seeing as I had finally gotten comfortable.

Further and further into my pregnancy I realized that finding a comfortable sleep position was difficult.

Neither of us had a pregnancy pillow, so I had taken my own pillow and slid it beside me so it did the best it could.

Which left me with using Colby's pillow to go underneath my head.

I didn't know how he would handle the problem I caused him, so I did my best to pretend to sleep as he walked into the room.

I felt cold air hit my legs as Colby lifted up the blankets and slid into the bed.

He didn't seem to mind that I had the pillows, he gently ran his hand down my hip before reaching up and grabbing my hand.

He played with my fingers, grabbing my hand and running his thumb over my knuckles.

I thought it was really cute that he was being so gentle.

I felt the bed dip down by my waist as he sat up, letting my hand go.

I peeked open my eyes to see him grabbing one of the pillows off of the couch.

He laid back down, sliding the pillow underneath his head.

I reached for his hand, holding it underneath the blanket we were under.

I opened my eyes, seeing him smile at me as he pulled my hand to his lips.

Colby leaned closer to me, gently pressing his lips to mine.

" 'Night," He whispered before laying back down on his stomach, turning his head away from me.

I fell asleep listening to his slow, relaxed breathing.

It was a soft lullaby, and it was a peaceful way to end the day.

Morning came too soon, and Colby and I didn't roll out of bed until around eleven in the morning.

"We should make a video for the fans," He suggested as we got dressed.

"Like a pregnancy reveal or something?" I asked, slipping on a tank top to go with my sweatpants.

"Yeah," He said, "Just something simple,"

"When do you want to do it?" I asked, brushing out my hair.

"Today, if you wouldn't mind," Colby said, running his fingers through his hair, "I want to film the gender reveal for them, and I don't really want it in one video,"

"Yeah," I shrugged, "That makes sense. Let me just put some makeup on so I don't look like a slob,"

"You don't look like a slob," He said, seeming personally offended that I said that.

"Yeah, whatever," I said as I went into the bathroom, grabbing my makeup bag and quickly washing my face.

I did my best to make myself look presentable in a quick fashion, so it was only about twenty-five minutes later that I was ready to film the video.

Colby had the mini tripod set up on the floor, so we could sit in front of the couch.

"Okay," Colby said, pressing a button on the camera after we sat down.

"What's up guys, it's Colby Brock, welcome back to my channel," He smiled as he talked to the camera, "This isn't a normal video, but it's still really important to me,"

"As most of you know, this is Liz," Colby said as I waved to the camera, "She's been friends with the entire Traphouse for a while now. And we have something to share with you guys,"

He looked at me, lowering his voice so it sounded more real, like he wasn't even being filmed, "Do you want to tell them, or should I?"

"You can tell them," I said with a small grin.

"Okay," He sighed before looking back at the camera,

"So, this is the reason that I have been pretty much off of Youtube for the past couple of months or so," Colby explained, "And after some recent events, we decided to tell you guys what's been going on,"

"Yeah," I nodded, glancing over at Colby before looking at the camera, "Even though I haven't really been in the public eye recently, I want to share this journey with you guys, because to Colby you are family,"

"Okay," Colby's smile got wider as he clapped his hands together, "Liz and I are having a baby,"

I covered my face with my hands, trying to hide my smile as best as possible.

"Look," I said, using the couch to get me on my knees to show off my bump, "She's not that big yet, but I'm almost at seventeen weeks,"

"It's a boy," Colby corrected, looking at the camera.

"I think it's gonna be a girl," I said, sitting back on the floor. "I just know,"

"The gender reveal will be in a week or so, so we'll find out then," Colby said, "But yeah, this is a big change for everyone, especially us. I just want to let you guys know that Sam and I will still be posting weekly, and I will try to get back into filming on this channel,"

"And I will keep you guys updated on my Instagram," I promised. "And I know you guys are really protective of Colby, but I just ask that you leave our baby out of this,"

I looked over at Colby, surprised to see him nodding along with me, "Yeah. I want to share our baby's life with you guys, but if you send Liz death threats and continue the hate then it won't happen,"

"I completely understand if you guys don't want me in videos," I said, "But there's a way to go about it that isn't disrespectful,"

"Exactly," Colby smiled, cueing the outro, "This is a journey for all of us, and we want you to be a part of it. So comment down below what you think, and remember to like and subscribe,"

I waved at the camera, and Colby covered the lens before shutting the camera off.

"How was that?" I asked, and Colby looked over at me as he pulled the camera off of the tripod.

"I like it," He said, "I'm just going to post it. I want to be real with them, and I feel like it would be better this way,"

"Okay," I said as he pulled the sim card out of the camera and plugged it into his laptop.

I rested my head on his shoulder as he added a little title slide onto the video, where he put the vlog number and date.

"Ready?" He asked as he pulled up Youtube, adding the video to his channel.

"Yeah," I said with a smile, watching as he published the video.

"We did it," He let out a breath that I didn't know he was holding.

He kissed me, and it felt like fire.

It felt like fourth of july fireworks, like screaming to celebrate the new year.

A new era in our lives have just begun.