30

Liz's pov

I didn't end up getting any sleep, instead being woken up by Colby jumping off of the second story's balcony and landing on the bed beside me.

"Jesus Christ dude," I said as I sat up.

Colby had rolled due to the impact, and luckily did not crush me in the process.

Jake clapped from the second floor, pulling his legs over the balcony, "My turn!" He shouted, jumping off of the balcony.

Unlike Colby, Jake did not jump on the free space of the bed.

He really didn't choose a place to land, and it was like slow motion as he came flying in my direction.

I began scooting away from Jake, but I was nowhere near fast enough.

Colby's arm wrapped around my stomach and underneath my upper thigh, pulling me last second to the other side of the bed.

Just as I was out of the way, Jake had landed exactly where I was only a couple of seconds ago.

"Whoa!" Sam shouted as he filmed us with the camera.

"That could have ended badly," Jake said as he nervously chuckled.

I looked over at Colby, who was closer than I expected.

My back was practically pressed against his chest, but his face was full of anger.

"Sorry Liz," Jake added, nervously looking back and forth between Colby and I.

"It's okay," I shrugged, as Colby leaned forward. "Why don't you be a little more careful next time brother?" He asked, lowering his eyebrows.

"Sorry Colby," Jake said before quickly crawling off of the bed and over to Sam and Corey, "Guys, he's gonna kill me, don't let me near him,"

"Well, yeah. You almost crushed his girlf- I mean baby mama," Corey said with a laugh.

I looked over at Colby again, who was still glaring at Jake. I couldn't help but let out a little chuckle as I slid away from Colby and off of the bed.

"What?" He asked, a half smile breaking out on his face.

"Nothing," I said as I shook my head and made my way over to everyone else.

Colby was quick to follow as Sam waved the camera around the hotel room, "This place looks like a house, it's so weird,"

"Do you see a light in here?" Jake asked as he poked his head into the bathroom.

I was right behind him, turning on a light that was right outside of the door.

"Huh?" Jake said in confusion as the bathroom light turned on before looking at me and the switch, "Oh,"

"This ceiling is so low," I said, reaching up and touching the ceiling.

"Yeah," Jake said before jumping and hitting his head on the ceiling, "Ow,"

"That's what you get for being a dumbass," I said with a laugh as I left the bathroom.

"You guys wanna go walk around?" Sam asked, looking back and forth between Jake and I.

"I don't care," Jake shrugged as I nodded.

"The lady at the front desk said we can walk around anywhere," Colby said to Corey as we came out of the hotel room, "We just gotta be careful,"

"Do you wanna do the informational part first?" Sam asked, "So it'll be later and less people will be out and we shouldn't have to worry as much about the no filming policy,"