eleven

"juelz hurry up! we're gonna be late" dani groaned, standing at the bottom of the stairs. "coming!" she shouted, quickly but safely making it down the stairs in her heels.

"now you're the last one" mia joked, leaving the house before everyone else. i stayed behind the group as we headed over to the whisky, which wasnt far from mia's house.

the guns boys had a show tonight that we decided to go to. none of us told them we'd be there, so it would be a nice little surprise.

when we showed up, the club was already packed with hot girls and barely any guys. "how are we gonna get to the front?" i asked, barely being able to move. "follow along" juelz smirked.

she began full on pushing girls out of the way. i had to apologize to everyone as we pushed past. surely, we made our way to the front, but not without a few angry chicks.

the boys came on stage and i noticed slash first of course. he was shirtless and covered in sweat already. that's a sight i could never get sick of.

i looked to my right to see juelz full on staring at slash while biting her lip and twirling her hair around her index finger. breathe laila, it's fine.

by how much i listened to their music, i had memorized most of their songs already. nightrain was my favourite so far though. i loved how izzy got a lot of the lead guitar lines too.

at the end of the concert, the club didnt get any less packed. every girl was trying to find a way backstage to fuck the band. i dont blame them.

"you girls...come with me" a big security guard spoke, catching us off guard. we all shrugged as we followed him backstage and down a dimly lit hallway.

he opened the guys dressing room and we quickly stepped in. "hey guys!" steven spoke, still holding his drumsticks in hand. "you guys wanna go out for drinks? my treat" juelz offered.

of course, not one guy was gonna turn down the opportunity for free drinks, so we quickly invaded the rainbow and got seated at a booth with a drink in hand. juelz had literally provided a fake id to all of us who were under 21.

but unlucky me, i got stuck at the end of the booth beside axl of all people. juelz and slash were in the middle while she moved closer to him everytime i looked in that direction.

i had two options. to leave and walk home, or get so drunk so i dont remember anything that happened tonight. option one is sounding slightly better.

"uhm i'll be right back" i spoke, getting up and taking my purse with me as i left the building. i lit up a joint slash had rolled for me a few days ago and leaned against the building.

mia came out and smiled when she saw me. "watcha doin" she asked. "needed some weed" i laughed. "i feel that...can i?" she asked, motioning to the drug.

"of course" i nodded, passing it along. "so, i might've um...hooked up with izzy the other day" she shyly spoke. "no way" i gasped, turning my body to face her.

"mhm, i really like him actually. i think we're quite similar" she shrugged. "i agree" i nodded. "did you tell the other girls?" i questioned. "nope, just you" she smiled.

"i'm honoured" i chuckled. "wanna go back inside?" she offered. i debated for a few moments before nodding and grabbing onto her hand as we walked back in.