twenty one

"okay, here we are" dani spoke, parking the car carefully. luckily the restaurant wasnt too far away, cause the traffic was horrible. we wouldve been late if it was any further.

dani led us into the restaurant and up to the front. "reservation for danielle campbell" she smiled. "of course, follow me this way" the man nodded, waving us to follow behind.

we reached our table and it was quite the big booth. "a booth for just three of us?" mia furrowed her brows. "i understand you are still awaiting some guests, yes?" the man questioned.

"yes, we'll wait to order until then" dani politely smiled. the man sent her a nod before wandering off. "dani...who's coming?" i asked, slightly nervous.

"just wait and see" she laughed, shaking her head at our confusion. i literally had zero clue about who could be meeting with us for dinner. i didnt know anyone in new york.

i had my elbows rested on the table as my stomach grumbled. mia let out a gasp making my head snap up like a deer. "holy fuck" i mumbled, watching all the guns boys join us at the table.

"what are you guys doing here?" i smiled, immediately giving slash the tighest hug ever. "dani told us you guys were coming, so we decided to stay here for our break" duff explained.

"no way!" i smiled. "i missed you" i sighed, looking straight into slash's eyes. "i missed you too" he nodded. "hows tour been going?" i questioned. 

"its really good, i love it" slash smiled. "im glad!" i cheered. seeing slash happy made me super happy. or just seeing him made me happy too.

"how long are you guys here for?" i asked. "three nights then we're back on the road" he explained. "wait dani, does this mean we arent sharing a hotel room?" mia asked.

"nope, i just had to trick you guys" she smirked. "i was thinking about how all of us were gonna fit into one queen bed" i laughed. "yeah, we all got our own rooms" she nodded.

the excitement built up in me even more. i would have some alone time with slash to do whatever the fuck we wanted. although, we both knew what we wanted.

as we ate dinner, we had conversations about what had been going on in our own lives. they also made sure to send me their condolences for losing the baby.

i was slightly annoyed by it when it turned into a whole conversation. i didnt want to be reminded about, it wasnt a big deal at all anymore.

dani could tell i was slightly uncomfortable by the conversation, so she directed it to something else instead. "how about we get some dessert?" she offered.

about an hour later, we finished at the restaurant and made our way back to the hotel. well, mia and izzy left to elsewhere. probably just out for some drinks.

but me? i was missing the physical contact and i needed it badly. so as soon as i shut the hotel door, i took off my shirt right away and waltzed over to the guitarist.

i sat myself in his lap as my arms were slung over his shoulder. his face turned into a smirk as his hands moved around to my back and unclasped my bra.

"i cant even tell you how horny i've been since you left" i whispered. the moment he was gone, i was so sexually frustrated, and no way was i gonna find someone else to help me.