Chapter 21

After a few months, the fact I was expecting began to show. I was moodier, more aggravating to everyone, and annoyed easily.

"Nicu! Come on! I want to take you on a walk!" Undertaker called, making me sigh. I got dressed in a soft rose pink dress, the chest of it black. There were sleeves unattached on the shoulders. I held the front up, walking to Undertaker.

"Adrian, love, would you tie this for me?" I asked, making him blush. He nodded. I turned away from him, letting him tie the strings. Once he does, I let go of the front, turning back to him. "Thank you, dear." I kissed him on the cheek. "Now, you said something about a walk?"

-------------------------------

We walked around the park, finding it surprisingly empty. We walked for about an hour or so before seeing someone else walking the path. They were walking towards us. Undertaker, next to me, holding my hand, stiffened. I looked at him then at the woman walking to us.

"Nicu, step back." Undertaker released my hand, walking to the woman. I became frightened, wanting to go to Undertaker. He began speaking, then the woman laughed, something glinting in her hand. Then I realized it; she had a blade. I opened my mouth to yell, but I never did. The woman pushed the blade into Undertaker's stomach, saying, "This is for Angela."

Undertaker fell to his knees,eyes wide, mouth open slightly. I screamed, but did not move an inch. The woman looked at me, her purple eyes filled with revenge. She smiled a sweet smile, then vanished. At that moment, I ran to Undertaker, who now had his hands on the ground to keep himself up. He collapsed once I got to him, groaning.

"N-Nicu... I'm s-sorry," he said, blood coming down the side of his mouth. He looked so weak. I began to cry, stroking his face with shaking hands.

"Don't you dare! Don't you even think about dying! You have a child on the way!" I realized I was screaming at him, but I didn't care. I wouldn't be able to handle it if he died. I remembered at that moment that I could heal if I allowed that personality a little bit of control.

I willed that personality to come, tears flowing freely down my face. Immediately, a warmth came around us. Undertaker looked at me, his eyes widening slightly.

"Y-your e-eyes..." I put a finger gently on his lips, whispering, "Sh, it's alright, I'm going to help you, my love." I placed a hand on his stomach, my hand glowing with a golden glow. He winced slightly, but relaxed, the pool of blood on the ground no longer becoming larger. He groaned slightly as I continued to heal him.

"Nicu, b-before I forget..." Undertaker began, pulling something slowly out of his cloak. It was a small black box, and he opened it with shaking hands. "W-will you marry me?"

Luckily, I had finished healing him when he said that, so I did not cause him pain when I pulled my hand away quickly. I stared at him, my eyes going from the delicate blue to the green they've been.

"Adrian... Yes, yes I will marry you, you crazy man!" I hugged him tightly as he began to sit up. He flinched and I pulled away, afraid I hadn't healed him enough. He looked a bit amused, yet in a bit of pain. Tears of joy fell down my face, mingling with my other tears.

"Just try to remember; I'm your crazy man," he said, smiling weakly. He slid the ring on my finger, and I looked at it, smiling softly. "I love you, Nicu."

"I love you, too, Adrian."