Chapter 25

The music began and the doors opened, white flower petals flowing through the halls of the church. I felt wrong being in the church, but pushed that feeling down, smiling. My eyes changed to the soft color of my favorite personality, and I let her come over me. I made my way down the aisle, my eyes on my beloved madman. He was looking at me, as well, and I knew he saw the difference of my eyes. I knew he didn't care, though. This one saved him.

I came to the altar, holding a bouquet of white, nearly silver, roses in both my hands. I gazed into Undertaker's eyes as he had pushed his hair out of his face so I could see his wondrous eyes. The priest spoke, saying all the words necessary, but I did not pay much attention. Not until it got to, "Will you, Nicu Macaru, take Undertaker(A/N He refused to tell them his real name.)to be your lawfully wedded husband? In sickness and in health?" I smiled softly at Undertaker.

"I do."

"And do you, Undertaker, take Nicu Macaru to be your lawfully wedded wife? In sickness and in health?" Undertaker smiled to me, his bight green/yellow eyes softly gazing into mine.

"I do." My heart swelled in happiness as we put each other's rings on. 

"Then, by the power vested in me, you may kiss the bride," the priest declared, taking a small step back from us. Undertaker did a small, soft grin and said in a gentle voice, "Gladly." Then, he pulled me close gently and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back.

There was a cheer from the guests, and Undertaker slowly pulled away. We gazed into each other's eyes, as if falling in love with each other for the second time.

(a/n Muahaha.... That may just happen.... Okay! Chapter over! Sorry for it being so short, but I really have nothing else to put xD But guess what!? AFTER PARTYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!)