Car ride

Y/N perspective

Tomorrow came by so quickly but so slowly at the same time. Thoughts of panic and worry overflowed my mind uncontrollably, but it made the time go so slowly. However, deep down I felt excitement, as to what Miguel would do when he saw me without anything covering me. Well, of course with my costume on...

Gwen, Miles and I decide to meet at my place to get ready before teleporting to Peters.
'hey Y/N you ready yet?' I hear Gwen call for me from downstairs. I look in the mirror to take one last glance at what I was wearing over my costume, a long, black cover-up that just about traces my curves but covers up my costume underneath.  I snatch my bag and sprint down the stairs to meet them.

I love these but you can choose whatever you want, it's just inspo :)) xx

'SORRY I'M HERE I'M HERE' As I sprint into the room I see Gwen looking drop-dead gorgeous as always wearing a white two-piece costume with traces of pink over it and little gems on the rims

'SORRY I'M HERE I'M HERE' As I sprint into the room I see Gwen looking drop-dead gorgeous as always wearing a white two-piece costume with traces of pink over it and little gems on the rims. As for Miles? yea well, he's Miles... wearing blue swim shorts with mini sharks dotted over them, his snorkels and an inflatable crocodile tucked under his arm. I burst out laughing at the sight of him
'what's so funny??' he scowls at me and I stutter trying to respond while catching my breath,
' you look like a neek AHAHAHA'  I say almost in tears and Gwen starts giggling at me
'yea yea, whatever let's just go..' he says in a serious tone before he bursts out laughing himself. After we all calm down Gwen opens up the portal and impatiently we barge through it all together, landing in a big pile and sniggering at each other.
Miles quickly scrambles up and runs to bang on Peter's front door as Gwen and I gather our stuff that spilt onto his driveway when we dog-pilled onto each other.

The door opens and Peter hugs Miles as Gwen walks up and does the same, following them through the door. I jog up the stairs, trying to catch up to Gwen, I stop at the door attempting to fix myself and look presentable before strutting through like the absolute girl boss I am.
Walking into the living room Im surrounded by lots of confused faces and glances being exchanged through the room, but one pair of eyes stayed locked to my figure unable to look away.
'Ermm Hey Miles? you gonna introduce us to your friend orrr..' Peter asks confused as to why a 'stranger' came along with them.
'woww you don't see me for a few days and you already forget me' I playfully return. Before Peter has a chance to answer me, Hobie quickly darts across the room and swiftly hauls me up and over his shoulder.
'SPUNK COME ON PUT ME DOWN IM NOT A BAG' I attempted to say this in a blunt tone but I couldn't hold in my laughter.
'I beg to differ, Y/N, can we go now or what?' Hobie questions and I roll my eyes before he drops me onto the floor. As I just manage to catch myself from hitting the floor I lift my head to see the two eyes still locked on my figure. In the corner of the room, I see Miguel leaning against the wall with his arms crossed, the dark blue shirt fully exposing his muscles. His face was cold, eyes narrowed, scowling as if he was staring straight through me. Peter's voice causes me to break my gaze away from him and look at Peter.
'WAIT, Y/N? YOU'RE A LADY?? WHAT HOW?' I grin at his surprised response before adding on
'Ummm I don't think I want to explain how I'm a woman, you should have had that talk years ago. But yea I'm a lady' After quickly explaining to them why I kept everything a secret, the group of spider people soon understood and were impressed as to how I managed to keep it a secret from them. Well everyone but one specific spider.

'So...CAN WE GO NOW PLEASE' Hobie cries out impatiently and Peter rolls his eyes.
'Yea yea, we will calm down. The journey's gonna take about half an hour, we got 2 cars but 12 people so 4 of you have got to pair up'. As Peter explains the plan Hobie interrupts asking a question,
'wait why can't we just use those portal gizmos?'
'because they don't work like that, and anyways the beach is too public so people will see us. If you had a brain you could have figured that out', Miguel's deep voice fills the room as he moves away from the wall, taking a step towards Hobie. What, is he trying to assert dominance or something?
'hey he's just asking a question, no need to be a bitch daddy long legs' I return, stepping in front of Hobie. Miguel quickly moves forward, his chest practically in my face before I get jolted away by Gwen.
'quick let's go before any fights break out. Noir, Jessica and Peni you'll be going in MJ's car with Mayday. Hobie, Gwen, Miles, Cindy, Miguel and Y/N you'll be in my car. Great cool let's go.' Wait what? MIGUEL?? He didn't want a fight to break out and now we're in the same car?? He's having a laugh. Cindy quickly links arms with me, Miles and Gwen following along behind.

As we reach the car Peter stops and turns around to look at the group of people he gathered.
'So who's pairing with who?' he questions and Gwen quickly replies without hesitation.
'I'll go with Miles and Miguel will go with Y/N'. Just as I was about to open my mouth to object, Cindy squeezes my arm and whispers into my ear,
'Just go with it, trust me it's your chance to get him back'. I give her a glance of agreement before everyone packs into the car; Hobie in the passenger seat, Cindy in the middle of Gwen on Miles' lap and me on Miguel's lap. Although I could probably have only needed one of his thighs judging by the size of him but we move...

The car soon drives off as everyone settles in their seats, I feel Miguel's hands grip my waist pressing his fingers into it. Blood starts to rush into my cheeks at the sudden feeling. At the corner of my eye, I catch Gwen glancing at me smirking to herself, Bitch. A smart one but still.
'I DIBS THE BLUETOOTH' Hobie exclaims as he grabs his phone and clicks on the song 'break stuff' by limp bizkit. Hobie and I sing along to the song as the others exchange confused looks as to how we knew the whole song by heart.
'I THINK YOU BETTER QUIT TALKING THAT SHIT, PUNK, SO COME AND GET IT' After the song finishes Hobie and I clap for each other before Gwen speaks up.
'you guys know that whole song??'
'yes, Ma'am we do indeed, any requests?' She laughs at my answer before requesting the song 'Bananza'.
'Good choice Gwen, damn so you're pretty and have good music taste? okay, I see you I see you, Miles you better not hurt or lose her' I jokingly warn Miles and he nods,
'of course Y/N I promise, not like I would want to anyways', They're so cute together man he hurts her I would kill him to death xx.

As Hobie turns up the song All the girls start to lip sync, swaying to the rhythm. Slowly I start to move my hips to the rhythm of the song, earning an immediate reaction from Miguel. He sharply inhales, sinking his claws into the side of my hips causing a small gasp to leave my lips. Despite Miguel's hand placement You subtly grind into his lap, dancing and singing to the song with Cindy and Gwen. Further into the song as my movement became more and more intense I feel Miguel's claws travel from my waist to my inner thighs. I freeze on the spot and shuffle slightly away from his lap, causing a low growl to escape from Miguel's lips. He suddenly grabs my waist again, pressing my ass into his groin and subtly moves my hips back and forth as his claws sink back into my skin.

As more and more songs come on, you continue dancing, singing and swaying your hips to the song, grinding into the growing bulge underneath you. After finishing the last song you move onto Miguel's knee but before he could retaliate Peter calls from the front,
'alright guys we're here, now get out.' He jokingly exclaims and I swing open the door, sliding off Miguel's lap who doesn't seem impressed. I turn around to find him staring straight into me, his eyes dark and full of lust. It was so hot. I give him a quick innocent smile before walking over to Gwen who looked more than entertained after watching the thing between me and Miguel.
'LETS HIT THE BEACHHH' Miles bellows while running in the sand, fully equipped with his snorkels and crocodile.

hey g's, enjoy this ill go through and see if i misspelled anything 🤎