Angry much???

Y/N Perspective

'Then Beg.' My voice was demanding and I felt powerful, dominant over him. Because I knew I had power over Miguel, but if he needed me that much then I would make him beg for me.
'I don't beg.' Miguel scoff, not breaking eye contact with me and I raise an eyebrow at his boldness, staring into his more desperate looking eyes.
'And I don't like telling people things twice, so beg.' I state through gritted teeth. I narrow my eyes, waiting a few seconds for a reaction from Miguel which doesn't happen. Hm, okay then. If he won't beg for me, he doesn't get me.

'Fine then.' I push away from the wall, creating space between both mine and Miguel's bodies. My eyes scan his face quickly, finding a sense of desperation and frustration appear all over it. I see his lips part slightly as he looks at me pleadingly before I turn and begin to walk away, not looking back. I walk straight through the door and back to the party, leaving Miguel behind me.

I eventually make my way over to Gwen who seems to be very much deeply involved with Miles.
'Ohhh hey Y/N whatchu doing non.' While turning to face me, stopping herself mid poking Miles' face. Oh my Shit shes dead drunk.
'Nothing right now but might need to take you to my house, or at least cut the drinks.' I say with a small laugh in between and she rolls her eyes.
'Thats not fairrr, Miles tell her.' She mumbles tiredly and Miles raises his eyebrow slightly.
'Lay off the drinks and stay close to me.' He orders and Gwen hesitatates before nodding. Damn I never knew how protective Miles could get- I mean I thought it would be Gwen needing to save him.

'Hey you seem re energised!' Kato walks up from behind me and a flash him a quick charming smile.
'Of course, i wouldn't want to miss out we haven't had a dance together.' I wink at him playfully, earning a laugh from Kato.
'Very true, you would be missing out if you left.' I grin at his response looking at him before the sight of Miguel entering the hall catches my attention quickly. Just as our eyes meet I immediately grab onto Kato's arm, dragging him away towards the crowd of dancing people.
'WoE WASTE NO TIME LETS GO!' I shout over the loud as fuck music.

Weaving through the army of people jumping and moving around, we unfortunately find our way to Hobie and Cindy. I emphasise on the unfortunately part because my eyes are now scarred by the sight of them borderline eating each other.
'Ewww get a fucking room guys.' I groan in disgust and Hobie breaks away from Cindy, catching his breath before responding ,
'Oi Sis id be quiet if I were you before I tell everyone ere' bout your sneaky link yea?' He slurs, causing me to freeze up for a second.
'Well bye guys see you later have fun sucking each others faces!' I call back to to them while quickly striding away, still dragging Kato along with me.
'What was that about?' Kato asks confused, furrowing his brows and I hesitate for a second.
'No clue he's had too many beers don't judge him.' He hums back understandably not realising my shitty excuse of a lie.

                                         ~~~

'CAUSE ON A ONE TO TEN, SHES A CERTIFIED 20, BUT THAT JUST AINT MEEE'  Shout-singing a variety of Usher and ice spice songs at the top of my lungs on top of a table while the army of dancers crowd around would probably end up being the highlight if my night. Am I complaining? No. Is it fun? Yes. Am I getting Miguel's attention? I would assume the fuck I am.

Being so completely honest Gwen, Miles, Kato and I were the main ones keeping the party alive- I mean considering Cindy was pretty occupied with Spunk. I can't lie i haven't felt this good for so long, I needed this. Just as the song finishes, before I can get a breather the next one follows along;
'FINALLY THIS ONE!' Gwen shouts at me from hearing 'boys a liar' begin to play. Oh my Gosh im too overtired for this shit. Good shit but still.
'YOU ONLY WANT TO HOLD ME WHEN IM LOOKING GOOD ENOUGH...' Gwen sings, grabbing my hands with hers and I start to sing along. But the more I sung along to the lyrics, the more in tune I was because they were kind of relatable to how I felt with the situation I was in.

Searching through the crowd I eventually spot Miguel leaning against the wall with his arms crossed, staring me down and watching my every move. I decide to not break eye contact with him until he does, in attempt to assert my dominance yet still singing, shouting and dancing along.
'DID YOU EVER WANT ME? WAS I EVER GOOD ENOUGH?' I shout at the top of my lungs. Huh, my point still stands with this being very accurate. With my attention still fixated on Miguel, I see his eyebrow raise slightly before slowly making a move in my direction. But me being me I pretend not to care, looking to Gwen who offers me a drink but I decline as I knew I would be done for.
'Come and dance with me Y/N!' Kato offers me his hand from the other side of the table and I take it, yanking me towards him and we start doing some weird as fuck dance thing. I didn't know or care what it was, all that I focused on with his hand placement- both rested on my waist, pulling me towards him as we swayed our hips to the rhythm of the next song. I cant lie though, the only real reason why I enjoyed this is because I knew Miguel was watching, and I knew that he would be pissed. His fault though. My hips slowly start grinding into Kato's as the song plays throughout the hall.

The song soon finishes and just as the next one comes on I eventually take Gwen's offer up for a drink, im actually dying right now. But just as I was about to take the drink from Gwen I feel a force suddenly yank me towards the edge of the table and pick me up to haul over their shoulder.
'GET OFF MEEEE' I begin to scream.
'No, stop resisting we're leaving.' I hear Miguel's voice bluntly respond and I begin to punch and squirm about in attempt to make him drop me, which didn't work much considering the size of him.
'NO NOW PUT ME DOWN.' I exclaim as he walks through the doors and into a private hallway.
'Fine then.' He mumbles as I hear a familiar sound of a portal opening before feeling myself get engulfed by it.

Just as I opened my mouth to start shouting and resisting again, Miguel drops me onto what I soon realised was his bed.
'What the fuck is your problem?' I spit at him as I sit up on his bed, crossing my arms in frustration. But as soon as I look up to see Miguel I immediately freeze. His jaw was clenched as his chest rose rapidly, I could sense and see he was annoyed but the murder in his eyes made me want to get absorbed by his bed. I knew I fucked up, yes I knew I did it to get a reaction but I didn't think it would be that bad.
'MY PROBLEM?! WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM?!' He shouts back at me, teeth gritted and eyes staring through my body. I've never seen Miguel look this angry. But I liked it.

Sorry guys I've had my prom yesterday and it's been too much recently, but enjoy this :)

Any grammar things lmk x I love you guys