BROWNIESSSS

Y/N perspective

Miguel left a while ago, but at least he stayed with me for a while after.. you know, that happened...  We didn't sleep or anything though, we just talked for hours. It was actually really nice getting to know Miguel more, he didn't get into much private details but he told me about his family and where he was from. He grew up in a Spanish household; his mother, father and younger brother called Gabriel whom is the only one still alive. Miguel also used to work at Alchemax before quitting and now he works as a personal trainer which is ironic considering he's still shaped like an isosceles triangle. Seriously, this guy needs to stop skipping leg day.

I also mentioned to Miguel a bit about me and my family; I was raised by my Mom and Dad with my older brother, Axel, before my parents moved to England to take care of my Grandfather. I briefly summarised how Axel passed away in the same lab explosion which I was in. Miguel was surprisingly quite sweet about it, rubbing his hand against my shoulder and smiling at me reassuringly. I told him that my job is a Sergeant in the Army, I do MMA and go to gym often. His only response was 'that's not surprising', but I'll take that because I'm a literal girlboss anyways.

Anyways moving away from the sad and soppy life stuff, after Miguel left I decided to take a nap for around an hour or 2 which then backfired considering I woke up 14 hours later. Jeez I guess I really needed to sleep. Either way I felt reenergised  and ready to take on whatever I was going to do today. I swing my legs to the side of my bed and stare into space for a good 5 minutes to properly wake up and process everything that happened yesterday.

I sigh and run my hands down my face before moving to get up, which also ended up backfiring too. I feel my legs give in and I immediately fold onto the floor after attempting to walk to the bathroom. Similar to what I was going to do when Miguel backed my up against the counter. Stupid Miguel, why'd you have to do me like that. Literally. For a solid 3 minutes I manage to pull myself up and stumble to the bathroom.

But when I get to the bathroom and look into the mirror to see my reflection my jaw drops open, threatening to hit the floor. GAWDAYUM, purple and red hickeys were spread out along the sides of my neck with massive bite marks engraved into my skin. How the fuck am I supposed to explain this?? It looks like i've been mugged for the love of-

After getting ready and dressed, which took an exceedingly long time considering the fact that I could barely walk and Had to cover up 26 red splodges on my neck. Thanks for fucking me Miguel, really appreciate it. I waddle into the kitchen, limping slightly before my eyes catch a glimpse of something which causes my heart to skip a beat.
'MY LOVE! I FORGOT ALL ABOUT YOU, IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN! IM SO SO SORRY WILL YOU EVER FORGIVE ME?!' I cry out and getting on my knees...speaking to the tray of uncooked brownie batter. A fucking tray. Yep i've lost it. Impatiently, I flick on the oven and while I waited for it to finish heating up I start checking myself out in the reflection of the microwave. Hey, I can't help being so gorgeous.

I shove the brownie tray into the oven, slamming the door shut loudly to emphasise the success of my mission to bake brownies finally. After a good 20 minute dance session, the timer goes off and I waste no time in taking them out of the oven to try my masterpiece. Yep, I needed this.

Hours go by with me just being spread out on the couch in a pair of comfy black shorts and a baggy dark blue shirt munching on those wonderful and majestic creations I call brownies. I was busy watching the best series ever created, Brooklyn99. Scully is actually a literal icon can I just add. But to be honest I wasn't paying much attention, my thoughts were louder than the Volume. Thinking about Miguel. Hey wait I just realised It was still surprisingly very quiet in my house, usually someone comes round by now- .Never mind.

'hey Jin-HOLY SHIT WHAT HAPPENED?! WERE YOU WRESTLING A BEAR OR SOMETHING??' Wellll I mean technically... Nope shut up Y/N. I snigger at Hobie's concerned and dramatic response as he darts through his portal to sprint over to me and lift my chin up to scan my neck.
'ohhhh, I see now...' He responds to me after getting a closer look, wiggling his eyebrows while plonking himself down next to me. I scoff at him, rolling my eyes.
'put a stick in it Spunk.' I spit back and he laughs at my attitude.
'whattt, I didn't say anything. I mean I wouldn't have needed to anyways judging by... that.' Hobie returns,gesturing to my whole face and neck. This Boy's got serious attitude problems doesn't he?
'yea yea I know it's bad.' I say, burying my head into Hobie's lap and he pats it reassuringly.
'Did you consent?' He states and I nod in response, My face still buried in Spunk's leg.
'THEN THATS GREAT! I took you to the spiderverse to meet someone and you did, Proud of you sis.' I raise my head and smile at Hobie and he exchanges one back before reaching to grab the remote and press play.
'Wait... Is it who I think it is?' He questions uneasily and a mumbled 'mhm' comes from where I was lying.
'Wow, I mean I'm shocked he's actually found someone. But I'm not suprised that it would be you.'
'Yea yea whatever can you be quiet and watch it now.' I sass back, Spunk lets out a breathless laugh before finally shutting up.

Sorry for not posting yesterday, I posted 2 the same day 2 days ago and exam stress is getting to me too
Have a good one :))