Sandddd

Y/N perspective

I finally reach the group who seem to be sprawled out on their towels attempting to dry off and Miguel has returned to his usual spot under the umbrella. I shoot him a dirty look before bending down slowly in front of him to grab my towel off the ground. As I stand back upright I quickly peer over my shoulder to find Miguel's eyes widened slightly and his cheeks slightly pink for a few seconds before returning to his usual serious expression. He quickly glances at me Peter, opening his mouth to speak.
'hey, Y/N what's that on your neck? is that a bite mark??' I slowly turn away from him to face the group whose attention has been fixed on the big red mark on my neck.
'you have your spider bite. I have mine'
'but that wasn't there earlier..' Peter adds on and I quickly snap back,
''and your gut wasn't there earlier when you first became Spiderman and yet look where we are now.' I sassily return putting my hand on my hip. Everyone starts quietly giggling to themselves as Peter gives me an offended look.
'HEY okay. someday, somebody is going to sort out your attitude and I can't wait.' I couldn't help but flick my eyes to Miguel who was smiling at himself, as If proud of his little mark of territory. Well big red mark. I give him the deadest look and he raises his eyebrows in response as he opens his mouth to respond to Peter.
'don't worry, That's going to be pretty soon Peter. I can't wait either' My eyes slightly widen and Peter clears his throat, after realising what Miguel meant.
'okay...RIGHT SO MOVING AWAY FROM THIS CAUSE THERE ARE KIDS AROUND. WHO WANTS TO BUILD SANDCASTLESSSS'
I slowly turn my head towards Hobie and he backs away slightly as I move to stand up.
'Spunkkkk... come onnnn time to get buriedddd'
'YOU GOTTA CATCH ME FIRST JINKS' He quickly shouts before making a run for it down the beach, ughh not again.
'OI GET YOUR CRUSTY ASS BACK' I chase the lunatic down the beach and as I catch up to him I leap onto his back, causing him to tumble onto the sand. I spring back up to my feet and grab his legs, Dragging the squirming corpse along with me back to the group.
'NO NOOOO YOU WON'T GET AWAY WITH THIS Y/NNNN!!'
'kiss my ass Hobie' I call out to him as his body becomes limp, giving up and making it easier for me to drag
'I don't need to, Miguel would happily do it' He adds on and I stop in my tracks, looking down to give him an evil glare.
'watch your mouth boy. Or sand is going to end up in it'
' I mean he's not wrong' Gwen agrees and a few others nod, causing my face to heat up. I catch Miguel moving to sit up slightly and lean forward to listen, intrigued, his elbow resting on his knee supporting his head.
'you guys can all suck my dicks okay, stop getting involved cant you see this is a private conversation' I start to complain and Miles exchanges an 'Are you serious' look.
'We wouldn't be able to, you would be too busy sucking someone else' Hobie retorts and everyone turns to look over at Miguel who seems, once again, very amused judging by the smug smirk displayed on his face.
'okay, that's it' I say, getting fed up with Spunk. I drag his corpse into the hole which Cindy and I have previously prepared for him and start shovelling sand into it.

Eventually, nothing left of Spunk remained except his head which would be poking out if it wasn't for the bucket which covered it.
'that's soooo much better'. I decided to leave him like that for the rest of the day until it was time to head back to Peter's. When he was eventually freed he looked like the sandman I fought a few years back, ahhh yes the memories of getting thrown into a garbage bin and eaten by sand. Those are the best.

After packing the cars, it was the same original car plan: Me with Miguel, Gwen with Miles, Cindy in the middle and Hobie with Peter in the front. I decided not to torture Miguel on the way back because I was so tired that I was struggling to keep my eyes open, Spunk realised and called out from the front.
'Y/N if you fall asleep I'm gonna mug ya so hard you know that yea?' I scoff at him before reaching over to grab some sunglasses, my hat and the bandana which I packed in my bag. After applying all of my gear my face was no longer visible, or in this case muggable, I flip Hobie off before crossing my arms to get comfy. I move over to face the car window, leaning on Miguel's chest as I don't have a headrest. Hey, I'm going to make use of his toned but comfortable as fuck man boobs don't judge me.
Eventually, I drift off to sleep, not waking up until we arrive back at Peter's. When I am suddenly fully awake I look down to see Miguel's hands gripping my inner thighs, his claws, once again, wedged into my skin. Seriously what is this guy's obsession with thighs??

js guys don't be impatient I promise there's more spicy stuff to come like I said it's a kinda slow burn
I know it's a short chapter but I do need to study I have exams. BUT I AM STILL GONNA TRY POST LATE TODAY OR EARLY TOMORROW (maybe 2 tomorrow cause I'm at home the whole day)