I'm fucked

Y/N perspective

'LETS HIT THE BEACHHH' Miles bellows while running in the sand, fully equipped with his snorkels and crocodile.
'ALRIGHT ALRIGHT WE'RE COMING' Peter yells back as he shuts the car boot and joins the rest of us walking to the place on the sand that Miles had chosen. Walking side by side with Cindy and Gwen they start whispering questions to me,
' what did he do? did he hurt you? you should've seen Miguel's face when you were dancing' I feel my face heat up again as they whisper all of those things to me, the memories flooding back into my mind. My ass rubbing into his lap, his claws digging into my waist to my inner thighs. Damn If I was a guy I would be bricked up right now

When we get to the place picked out, I Lay my towel next to Gwen's and Hobie's, with Peter, MJ, and Mayday sitting close by in a huddle, while Jessica and Miguel sat under a beach umbrella next to Peter's huddle. The rest plonk themselves down, all of us forming one big circle. Mayday decides to build sandcastles, everyone watching the entertainment of a cute baby playing in the sand. Suddenly an idea shot through my head, turning to Hobie I decide to speak gibberish so no one else understands me but him.
' Wdgant tdgo pldgay seadgweedg?' translate: want to play seaweed?
A mischievous grin spreads across his face and he nods, springing up from his seat and yanking me up with him.
'what the hell was that?' Gwen asks, probably asking a question that everyone was thinking considering the faces they were making.
'you'll find out babes' I say winking at her before Hobie and I jog over to the water and snatch handfuls of seaweed. We both sprint back to the group and before any of them have time to react they are met with bits of seaweed being launched into their faces. I start throwing bits of seaweed at everyone I see until- Shit. I'm screwed. Without even thinking my hand releases the last bit of seaweed, landing in the middle of Miguel's chest. Luckily for him, his shirt was still on so it didn't make much of a gooey mess on his skin, but that didn't matter considering he looked pissed regardless. MORE than pissed for that matter. Yep, he's finally going to kill me to death. I could tell from the murder that hung in his eyes when his gaze shot up to meet my widened eyes. I freeze on the spot, paralysed with both fear and curiosity as I see him clench and unclench his fists.
'Y/N. Run.' Gwen mutters to me, causing me to break free from my paralysis and make a run for it. I bolt down the beach running for my life and glance back to find Miguel chasing me down, again. I feel my heart pounding against my ribcage as the same phrase kept repeating over and over again, I'm fucked im so dead, I'm fucked im so dead, I'm fucked im so dead. Just then I feel my hand get jolted back violently and hands tightly grip my waist, picking me up and hauling me over their shoulder. Squirming and punching their back attempting to break free from their grasp I am met with a pile of sand surrounding me as they throw me carelessly down onto the ground, Miguel's face about a hands width away from mine, his darkened eyes staring straight through my still widened eyes.
'you think you're fucking funny hm?' He spits at me narrowing his dark and murderous eyes, Despite borderline shitting myself from fear I decided to wind him up a bit more. I was gonna die either way so why not make it worth it?
'Yep, I'm pretty hilarious if you ask me' I wink at him playfully until I am met with an immediate reaction of Miguel's hand tightly gripping my throat, squeezing it tightly.
'oh yea? we'll see who's funny later. And don't think that I don't know what you were doing in that car earlier. You know that I could easily snap your neck right now if I wanted to.. but I won't. Because I'm going get you back.'
'Sir yes Sir' I reply sarcastically, I watch Miguel squirm slightly after I say that. hmmm...
'don't call me that.' He demands and a small smirk appears on my face.
'oh? Kinky much? I can tell by your little friend down there'
'shut. It'
'make. Me' Miguel raises one of his eyebrows, clearing his throat slightly before his face returns to its usual stone-cold expression. But before he has time to answer I feel his body get pulled away from mine and Hobie stands over me, his legs on either side of my body offering his hands to help me up.
'hey, you didn't die! That's new coming from him' he says pointing behind his back. 'C'mon let's get back before he does end up killing you' We both jog back, leaving Miguel looking half-fazed and half-murderous.

As we reach the group again, Gwen and Cindy look at me with widened eyes gesturing for me to tell them what happened. I mouth back later to them and they scoff, rolling their eyes in disappointment. Miguel returns back to his previous seat under the umbrella, scowling at me, and I give him an overly sarcastic, innocent smile.
' can we go swimming now I've been dying to go since we got here. I NEED TO USE MY CROCODILE!!' Miles impatiently cries out, earning a chuckle from a few of us.
'okayokay keep your pants on we're coming' I return before standing up and dusting myself to get the sand off my ass. I reach down to pull the covering i was wearing over my head to reveal my bikini, revealing all my curves looking hot AS FUCKKK. (all bodies are gorgeous so we are gonna slay in that bikini)  PICS BELOW :)) if you don't like them its just for inspo xx

 (all bodies are gorgeous so we are gonna slay in that bikini)  PICS BELOW :)) if you don't like them its just for inspo xx

'GYATTTT!!! dayumm If I wasn't with Miles Id smash so hard' Gwen states and I wink at her'oh stop it babes you know I'd smash you any day of the week''ermmm you guys finished your little gayfest orrr??' Peter jokes as we both start laughing

'oh stop it babes you know I'd smash you any day of the week'
'ermmm you guys finished your little gayfest orrr??' Peter jokes as we both start laughing. Suddenly I feel as if those same eyes were looking at me again. Quickly whipping my head round I see Miguel's darkened eyes flicking up and down my body hungrily, practically eye fucking me. I feel butterflies erupt in my stomach as I clear my throat, grabbing his attention suddenly. He shoots his gaze up at me and I tilt my head at him.
'you coming in? or are you too busy staring?' He scoffs at me in return and stands up, lifting his shirt above his head revealing his torso. My cheeks heat up immediately as my eyes attempt to take in all of his figure, his toned, Greek God like of a figure. His perfectly toned chest. his muscles the size of my head, wait.. how come his boobs sit better than mine?? Great now I'M eye fucking him.
'you coming in? or are you too busy staring?' he snaps back at me mockingly. I roll my eyes and turn around to race Hobie into the water.
'LAST ONE GETS BURIED IN SAND' Hobie calls out.

AGAIN, ANY SPELLING MISTAKES TELL ME PLEASE AND THANK YOU

get ready for the other chapterssss love you g's💪🏼💪🏼