MOTHER FU-

Y/N perspective

Eventually, I drift off to sleep, not waking up until we arrive back at Peter's. When I am fully awake I look down to see Miguel's hands gripping my inner thighs, his claws, once again, wedged into my skin. Seriously what is this guy's obsession with thighs??

I swing open the car door and carelessly shove myself off of Miguel's lap 'accidentally' elbowing him in the stomach, causing him to let out a painful groan.
'oops,' I say Sarcastically, slightly tilting my head to the side to seem innocent before turning to stroll off to the house. The door was already open because everyone got inside before us but as I almost make it through the hall a sudden grip appears on my wrist, jerking me backwards. All of a sudden I am forced up against the wall, Miguel's body pressing into mine with my thigh in between his legs.
'oops,' He bluntly states, looking at me with lust-filled eyes yet again. Jeez, this horny mother fucker can't give me a break, can he?
'What' I lash out at him, feeling quite irritated considering I've only just woke up a few minutes ago.
'now Hermosa, thats no way to speak to me now is it?' The way that name rolled gently off his tongue sent shivers down my spine. I scoff at him, returning back;
'Oh please don't think I forgot about the fat bite mark you indented into my neck. Also can I just say it's not fun being wedged into a wall.' He shakes his head, smiling at himself slightly. Not lying he was scaring the fuck out of me, he knew I was vulnerable. Miguel was like my predator, and I was his weak, submissive prey. He could sense it easily.
'No need to lie, I can see you straight through you. You crave for me to touch you. You need me. Scoffing again I spit in his face. Miguel wiped away my saliva with his fingers, looking down at it and grinning. I could tell he was thinking about. I could tell exactly what he was thinking about.
His hand gripped my jaw tightly, leaning forward while furrowing his brows, causing me to whimper quietly.
'oh Hermosa..' he purred, 'The things I would do to you if we were alone..' I suddenly feel something pressing against my thigh- shit.
'You need me to control you. Just like Parker said, Somebody needs to sort out that attitude of yours. Isn't that right Hermosa?' I slowly nod at him, not looking away from his dark yet gorgeous eyes. He smirks at me, lifting his hand to rest his thumb on my lips. He pulls my lower lip down, separating them slightly as his eyes flicker up and down.
'Im going to enjoy this.' he whispers to me before backing away from me only to flick a switch of his watch and disappearing through a portal, leaving me fazed and in a heated state.
'MOTHER FU-'

I know its a short one but have fun with this ;)) bro the next ones are gonna be 🤌🏼🤌🏼