Wait what?

Y/N perspective

'LAST ONE GETS BURIED IN SAND' Hobie calls out.
I quickly pass by Hobie, just reaching the sea before him.
'AINT NO WAY' Hobie starts to complain, surprised as to how I caught up to him so quickly.
'HA SUCK MY DICK SPUNK' I stick my tongue out and splash him in the face with water,
'HAHAHA, HE COULDN'T EVEN IF HE TRIED TO' Miles spits out and Gwen starts giggling and I scowl at the neeky-looking boy.
'I probably have a bigger one than you, Mr I need an Inflatable Crocodile and Goggles to swim'. That's when Gwen died of laughter, absolutely losing it.
'AHAHA NO NEED TO VIOLATE Y/N' Miles gives her an unimpressed look before rolling his eyes and smiling at us. Peter, Noir and Peni eventually catch up to us, with Miguel slowly trailing behind them. Miles suddenly lets go of his crocodile and sinks under the water.
'What is this guy-' Gwen suddenly cuts herself off as she gets lifted from the water, sitting on Miles' shoulders.
'CHICKEN FIGHTTT' Hobie bellows before dunking his head underwater and reappearing, with Cindy on his shoulders clinging to his head for her life.

We all eventually pair up, Miles with Gwen, Peter with Peni, Hobie with Cindy and me with.. him. I cling onto Miguel's head as his hands rest on my thighs, squeezing them slightly.
'Y/N YOURE GONNA GET SMOKEDDD' Cindy calls out as Hobie moves towards Miguel and me. I grab onto Cindy's wrists, trying to wrestle her into the water while also balancing on Miguel's shoulders. Not even joking, with the amount of muscle this guy has I think I can feel a shoulder muscle wedged up my ass. Is that possible??
After much struggle I finally manage to pull Cindy down, making her face plant into the water.
'OI YOU CHEATER'
'Now Spunk there's no need to be a sore loser it's not my fault I'm better than you at everything' I reply crossing my arms, while also seeing Miles make his way towards us after Gwen manages to push Peni off of Peter.
'so just us two remaining...'She says jokingly
'Can anyone hear that? I struggle to hear Losers' I return as she looks at me with a pretend offended look on her face.
'We'll see Babe...' Miles lunges towards us and Gwen tightly grips my elbow, trying to yank me down. I quickly jolt my body back up while grabbing onto her shoulder and pushing her away, causing Miles to stumble backwards and let go of Gwen. She immediately grips Miles' shoulders, letting out a surprised yelp.
'MILES COME ON ATTACK' She commands and he starts heading back towards us. I feel Miguel tighten his grip slightly, his nails digging into my skin before barging into Miles causing him to lose balance again.
'AHHHH RETREAT! RETREATTT! NOOOOOO' Miles shouts as Gwen hits the water, bellyflopping violently
'HA WE WIN SUCK OUR DICKS LOSERSSS' Gwen raises one eyebrow at me, her hand on her hip.
'our?'
'WELL SUCK MIGUELS' TWICE THEN' Suddenly his grip loosens from my thighs and shoves me backwards, my back hitting the floor.
' HEY, WHAT WAS THAT FOR' I exclaim while standing back up properly in the water. I see the others move away from us to chase Peni whose quite obviously stolen Miles' Crocodile. He seems pretty distressed about that. What a child. But valid.
'Oops, my hands slipped' Miguel states casually while flashing me a sarcastic yet hot as fuck smile.
' hmm, say that to the claw marks in my thighs Sir'
'I told you not to call me that' he snaps at me.
'oh yea? or what?' Before being able to finish my sentence I suddenly feel one of Miguel's arms grip my waist as the other grabs my hair, yanking my head backwards to look into his lust-filled eyes.
'Or I'll make you wish you listened the first time' he warns through gritted teeth, His eyes narrowing slightly, even in the water I can still smell his Dark musky scent whenever he gets close. Again, if I was a guy I'd be so bricked up right now.
'yea yea, whatever you say daddy longlegs' I snap back. I love winding him. up he's so fine when he looks like he's going to kill me.
'Don't call me that'
'why not? you had no problem with me calling you that before you saw who I really was..'
'that's unrelated to why'
'you sure? or is it because me calling you daddy turns you on?' Miguel's grip on my hair tightens as he pulls me towards him, our bodies pressing together.
'You find me attractive.' He bluntly states and I feel my cheeks slightly heat up. My voice came out hoarse, after opening my mouth attempting to reply to his statement.
'what's wrong? hate to admit it? It's obvious, I've seen the way you look at me'
'HA, YOU CANT SAY SHIT YOU WERE PRACTICALLY EYE FUCKING ME EARLIER', a small smirk spreads across his face after acknowledging what I just spat out.
'no, I was just imagining the things I'm going to do to you' My jaw drops, processing the thing this guy told me, both excitement and anxiety bubble in my stomach as thoughts of him flow into my mind.
'you want me to take control of you. Don't lie, I can tell by the look in your eyes' It was like this guy was reading my mind, not that I was gonna let him control me that easy he can go fuck himself.
'oh bite me spidey boy'
'hm, if that's what you really want' Miguel quickly shoves my head backwards, nuzzling his face into my neck slowly sinking his fangs into my skin causing me to release a groan of both satisfaction and pain. Feelings of pleasure rushes through my body from the relief of Miguel's lips being pressed into my neck.  He slowly pulls back and admires the perfect mark created on the side of my neck, i carefully touch the area and look at my hands to find spots of blood on my fingertips.
'your welcome' He smugly states before turning away and walking back to the group who are now lying on the sand.
'wait what? you're just gonna leave? with no explanation as to what the fuck just happened? I complain half dazed and half pissed off. He turns his head slightly, a small smile still printed on his face.
'No. I told you i'd get you back. This is what you get.'

sorry for spelling mistakes, im so tired right now

sorry its taking a while to get to the spicyspicy stuff but soon babes x