Thank you Hermosa...

Y/N perspective

'Let's fix that for you then.' I hear Miguel whisper and I look back to see a familiar dark and lust-filled look in his eyes. I hesitate for a second before nodding slightly, causing a mischievous smirk to tug at his lips. Impatiently Miguel grips onto my waist and pulls me up to sit on the kitchen, standing in between my thighs. I tug his shirt moving him closer to me before leaning into him, my lips making my way to his neck. I plant small kisses on the side of his neck before biting into it, earning a pleasureful groan from Miguel.
'Ah fuck, buena niña, just like that.' he says breathlessly.

I continue to leave bites and kisses on his neck and jawline as my hand makes its way to Miguel's hair, entangling my fingers into his soft locks. His claws dig into my inner thighs, squeezing them as they slowly travel upwards. I move my face back to look at Miguel who grabs the back of it, forcefully crashing our lips together. His lips were intoxicating and addicting, craving more of him. My body yearned for him to touch me. I feel Miguel bite down on my lower lip and I moan into his mouth as he deepens the kiss. His lips slowly leave mine trailing onto my neck where I feel him kiss where he left red and purple marks, as if to claim his territory. His lips start to move from my neck to down to my thighs, biting and kissing them softly before stopping at my cunt. He looks up at me with pleasing eyes and I nod, still trying to catch my breath. He impatiently pulls down my black shorts and rips off my underwear.
'I'll buy you more.' He mutters to me. Miguel wasted no time at all, kissing my inner thighs before inserting 2 fingers into your needy cunt. I release a pleasureful moan and my breath hitches in my throat, feeling the 2 fingers pumping inside of me at a steady pace.
'Fuck- Miguel just like that...' I groaned loudly, my body growing hot and needy for more of his touch. My hand grips his hair, gently but tightly as Miguel brings attention to my cunt. I feel him pull out his 2 fingers before I had finished and I look at him pleadingly.
'Be patient, Hermosa, you will get what you need.' I pout at him before crossing my arms.
'Hurry up then.' I sass back at him and I see Miguel raise his eyebrow while standing back up.
'Watch that attitude Princessa...' He demands and Suddenly I feel fear wash over me.
'Sorry Sir.' I quickly return and he nods.
'Better.' Butterflies erupt in my stomach as he lays me back onto the kitchen counter.

my lips release a groan as I feel his length enter my cunt. Miguel thrusts into me at a rough pace as his lips reconnect to mine, hungrily biting and sucking on my lower lip. I re-tangle my fingers in his now messy locks, moaning into each others mouths.
'You're mine and Only mine, you got that Princessa?' He muttered, breaking away for a split second and I nod at him.
'Yes Sir I understand.' Ugh I hate being submissive but right now this man could do whatever he wanted to me. He presses his lips back onto mine, the kissing intensifying roughly as his thrusts pound into me.
I hear Miguel curse under his breath, panting rapidly and deeply.
'Fuck, I'm going to cum. Cum with me Princessa.' He mumbles breathlessly to me and I nodded, out of breath. Holy fuck he looks so hot out of breath, I would be on my knees for this man if I wasn't lying on the kitchen counter. As I reach my climax I throw my head back as I feel Miguel releasing inside of me. I hear him groan in satisfaction as he pulls, my head being overwhelmed with feelings of pleasure and need.
'Fuck that's my Princessa, buena niña, you did well.' Miguel says through pants, caressing the side of my face as I sit up carefully to face him.
I attempt to jump down from the counter however end up failing miserably as my legs give in, Miguel thankfully catching me in time before I hit the floor. He carries me up the stairs and lies my on my bed, hearing his rapid heartbeat against my face.

'Thank you Hermosa...'

Finallyyyy, also sorry I rushed this a bit