THE CHANGE NO ONE WANTS

The King of Jaipur wakes up from his deep slumber when sun rays start peeping through the curtains, memories of yesterday start to play again he sighs and gets up as he has to start a new day with the same drama

The King of Jaipur wakes up from his deep slumber when sun rays start peeping through the curtains, memories of yesterday start to play again he sighs and gets up as he has to start a new day with the same drama. Vedansh got ready and came out of the closet when he noticed Prateek sitting on his bed ''do you want something, what are u doing here ''he asked ''everyone is waiting for you i knocked on the door but I guess you were in the washroom ''Prateek replied .''i will be there'' Vedansh said and Prateek left the room.

Inaya was getting ready to start her day she was at Udaipur, as she step downstairs she saw her Nanu and Diya sitting and waiting for her ''morning everyone ''she wished ''good morning ''both of them replied.''inaya today his family is coming to meet you will you meet them?''nanu asked her with his voice full with hopes even if she did not want still she did not deny. She was staying in Udaipur for today .''beta here are his details you can check''nanu said and passed her a file ''no it's okay ''she returned the file even without opening it. Inaya turned her heels to go upstairs she decided to continue her work and check files that were pending.

Vedansh was sitting at the dining table waiting for others to speak everyone was scared, yet his father gathered some courage and said ''here is a picture of the girl with whom we want u to get married, today we are going to meet her''Vedansh got up from the chair without having breakfast and took his file which was placed there. he was picking up the file when his eyes landed on the picture.

''It's her, they want me to get married to her. No, I will not leave her I can not let her go this time.'' these were only thoughts he was having after seeing the picture .''send me the address and I will directly come there from the office ''he announced. Everyone was shocked but did not dare to question him. He sat back at his sit and left after having breakfast

Inaya was engrossed in her work when Diya entered and said his family had arrived and everyone was waiting for her downstairs. She was walking towards the living room where his family and nanu were sitting, and as soon as she reached there she saw HIM. His personality screams royalty and power. he was sitting like a king, Jaipur's king.''Inaya beta ye Vedansh Rajput h Jaipur ke mahraj aur Rajput enterprises ke CEO'' Of course who does not know him he is one of the most successful business people in the world, her thoughts were cut off by Nanu's words, she nodded. Everyone started to introduce themselves and Inaya reciprocated it. Inaya felt that he had a loving family ''bachho ko kuch baat kar leni chahiye''vedansh's mother said and everyone agreed. Inaya and Vedansh came to the palace garden to have a conversation.

''i am not ready to get married but can not say no to my nanny ''Inaya said and the only reply she got was a cold ''Hmm''.After this line again silence engulfed the surroundings,fresh smell of the rose was spread in the air. ''hum shadi ke baad duniya ke liye nahi badalna chahte ,hum apna kaam nahi chorna chahte,hum duniya ki nazro me behtar banne ke liye khud ko nahi badle ge''inaya said looking at the fresh pink rose in front of her.

Vedansh was silent for good seconds his reaction was telling he was not satisfied with what just Inaya said.''Rani duniya ke hisab se nahi chalti, duniya rani ke hisab se chalti h, koi bhi apse apke kaam ko dur nahi karega ''vedansh replied coldly. Inaya was taken aback.

They went inside and the first question they faced was from inaya's nanu''You guys want to get married?'' both of them just nodded their heads and soon a big smile made its way to other faces.'' Great Then we will call Panditji to decide the engagement date''nanu said. He was very happy and anyone can easily say that after looking at his big blooming smile. soon after Panditji arrived and their engagement was fixed after five days.

Rajputs left in the evening and Inaya was ready to get back at her work when police arrived ''Hukum maffi chahte he aese aa rahe hai par baat kuch jaruri thi''one of them who was looking like head said to inaya and she nodded in reply.''hukum hame pratapgarh me pata chala aap yaha h to sidhe yaha aa gaye, us din mehel me sirf wahi 3 log majud the jinpe hamara sak ha''.we have already investigated them but we will do it again''he said.''dont wait do that soon''inaya replied.

Vedansh was sitting on his balcony looking at the sunset.

This is one of the things he likes most to do. He likes spending time on his balcony. All the memories of the day were being repeated in his mind. Was his mind at peace, NO. His laptop was placed on his lap, he decided to work on a deal while enjoying the sunset. Vedansh was a heliophile.

Diya went to talk to inaya at night, she saw her sitting on her bed lost in her thoughts. ''I can understand, this is not easy for you accepting your past and starting with the future is never easy for anyone, but trust me god must have written a wonderful chapter ahead''diya said to inaya and Inaya gave her a nod in return. Even tho they were not blood related still they bonded like real sisters.