THE INJURY

Vedansh the name itself is very good and indeed he is the best no no-best thing you can ever lay your eyes on

Vedansh the name itself is very good and indeed he is the best no no-best thing you can ever lay your eyes on. His silk-like hair and those shining beautiful deep earth-core eyes, oh I can not even tell you how his skin was glittering under the moonlight when he was standing near me on the balcony. His cologne is all that is needed to drive a person crazy any normal person would have fallen for his charms but me my darling I am not a normal person. The amount of stunning he looks and the mesmerizing power he holds can bring anyone down to the knees but I am not anyone, I am Inaya Pratap I was never taught to go on my knees.

 Yesterday havoc was going inside my mind directly after drinking I fell asleep honestly I don't have the slightest idea when I fell asleep. Sun rays hit my face and I woke up from my deep slumber almost fifteen minutes ago only to find my husband sleeping beside me like a baby panda. He made sure to maintain distance between us even in his sleep he cared about my comfort. Right now I am inside my closet getting ready, I will directly go to the office from here and in the evening will head back to Jaipur.

 We have the head branch of the company at Pratapgarh as Pratapgarh is only half an hour away from Jaipur so things are not getting too hectic for me. When I stepped inside the room after being ready Vedansh was nowhere to be found maybe he went inside the washroom. I head down the stairs.

I woke up alone in bed and I guessed she must be getting ready for the office, my gaze got fixed on selling after two minutes I went inside the washroom which I discovered yesterday after she slept

I woke up alone in bed and I guessed she must be getting ready for the office, my gaze got fixed on selling after two minutes I went inside the washroom which I discovered yesterday after she slept. I did not have another pair of clothing so just after washing my face and brushing my teeth with a spare new toothbrush present there I left her bedroom. Climbing down the stairs my eyes caught something unusual my wife was sitting on the sofa scrolling through her phone maybe waiting for me. 

"Come on, I was waiting for you so we could leave the palace together," she said looking at me, gosh was she waiting for me? Oh hell, she was. "you were waiting for me?" AGAIN again I asked the stupidest question but her waiting for me just turned my whole world into the most beautiful scenery possible. 'yes I was" came her reply "Why?" I did not even have an idea when that word left my mouth "is it wrong to wait for your partner ? " she said and my head automatically moved side to side telling her that it's completely fine to do that. We together came out of the palace and I was heading to my car and she went to her. I wanted to ask her to travel in the same car but I know she does not like someone randomly even touching her car. We were on the same way but eventually got separated as her office and Jaipur palace were in opposite directions after taking a shower and changing into a new set of clothes I also headed towards my office.

It was almost seven in the evening when I came back, I saw her car parked which meant she was already there. One of the staff informed me that she was back and Varun was also with her as they had to discuss their headquarters over here and in Mumbai. This is currently a hot topic in the business world. I was sitting in the living room when I saw Prateek returning from the office we talked for the next five minutes and then I started to go to our bedroom. I was passing the corridor it was unusually dark and quiet. But shrugging the negative thoughts I start to take my step towards our bedroom. While crossing the guest room I heard whimpers coming from the guest room. It was like somebody was in pain. I went to the the room and opened the door, the scene inside shocked me to the moon Inaya was standing there her leg was bleeding with a glass piece pierced in it. She was struggling hard to stand "Inaya" I shouted and without thinking much I rushed to her picked her up and made her sit on the bed. 

Prateek came running to the room others were tailing behind him. "bhabhi sa how did this happen" he asked with his voice full of shock. "Asked these questions later Prateek first she needs to get treated," Dad said and from the corner of my sight, I saw Prateek dialing a call to the doctor. I sat on the ground to check her legs but she pulled her leg back "Get up you are not supposed to touch my feet "Inaya leaned down and whispered in my ears. "Inaya I am allowed to touch your feet a king too is supposed to bow in front of her queen," I said and touched her feet Glasses were stuck between them slowly my hand went to take them out and she kept looking at me. I removed the glass pieces and the doctor arrived. 

"the cuts are a bit deep painkiller will help to reduce the pain it will heal soon if you keep applying this creme" These were his words and Chachu scooted him out of the palace "where is Varun" ma asked "he went back" Inaya answered "how and when did this happen beta" asked chachi " Varun and I were working he left and I was about to go when my hand slightly touched glass antique and it dropped on the floor. I was standing near it so this happened" she explained to everyone. "is it hurting too much ?" chachu said after coming back and she moved her head in denial. My gaze was fixed on her when her eyes softened looking towards the door. Diya was standing there with tears flowing down her eyes.

UNEDITED

baat stream me nahi bande me hoti h                                                                                                                                                                                                               ~kaz                                                                                                      wishing you a great life ahed my jigar ka tukra may god always bless you.