THE WEDDING

We are going to a temple,I am driving

We are going to a temple,I am driving. Diya is sitting next to me and Nanu is comfortably sitting in the back seat talking to Pandit Ji who will guide us today in the temple. A black SUV following us behind my bodyguards are following us. I had a meeting after this all in the evening and because of that I did not sleep last night or maybe I was not able to close my eyes and rest after the news of my wedding within the next four days came to my ears.

I do not know how I am supposed to feel about all this. I should be excited like normal brides but I am not a normal bride. I have a lot going on in my company nowadays. Diya even right now is on her phone reading some documents regarding a few clients and investments. The temple is quite far from my palace. It's been 2 hours since I have been driving and guess what still 40 kilometres are left to travel.

We were almost about to reach the temple within ten minutes and there was a line of SUVs following us from behind and in front

We were almost about to reach the temple within ten minutes and there was a line of SUVs following us from behind and in front. I remember the last time when I went out with my whole family and this time I was not willing to take any kind of risk. Security is very tight around the temple we are visiting as well as now on our way. I have finalized an interior design for my new hotel as they were sent by the design team yesterday. It was a modern and classy interior with an ancient touch, quite impressive, and something I was looking for. We reached the temple and I parked the car and Akash and I stepped out as we were sitting in the same car.

pandit ji greeted me and the rest of my family members I did not see Inaya or anyone from her side I am sure she had not reached yet as the temple was far from her place, but it was the tradition that the royal family comes over here before any ones marriage in family so it was necessary. The view around the temple was amazing There was beautiful greenery everywhere and a mini lake with lotus present there at the back of the temple surrounded by different kinds of flowering plants. I was admiring the view when I realized Inaya had arrived with her nannu and diya soon after the pooja started. My parents did the yag as Inaya does not have parents and after pooja pandit ji gave my mother sindur which was supposed to be used in weddings. Royal weddings only happen with the sindoor given after the pooja as it is believed that this sindur has the blessing of all gods and goddesses.

I saw Inaya going at the back side of the temple she gasped after seeing the view and went towards the lake, she bent down maybe to pick a lotus and i rushed to her because the land near the lake was sloppy and she was wearing heels there were high chances of her falling I went near the lake and stand behind her with some distance she pick lotus and turn behind the small smile was present on her lips looking at the flower present in her and. she saw me maybe for the first time she came over here I am saying this because till now I didn't even notice her paying a single glance to me she was busy with pooja and kinds of stuff, as soon as she saw me her smile face turned into confuse wondering what am I doing here '' I just came here to see the view'' I said ''it's beautiful'' came her reply and just after a second she turned back to leave and I saw her phone vibrating in her hand, it was on silent.

tomorrow is my wedding at night and haldi in the morning right now I am sitting and getting my mendhi done, it's just me alone who is getting mendhi on her hand as the wedding was private and I did not have a huge family so it was only me and diya...

tomorrow is my wedding at night and haldi in the morning right now I am sitting and getting my mendhi done, it's just me alone who is getting mendhi on her hand as the wedding was private and I did not have a huge family so it was only me and diya she already has applied mehndi and right now maybe she will be sleeping as she is an early sleeper and it is already past ten at night I will directly go to bed with this and will remove it in the morning and that is exactly what I did, I went to bed with mendhi sleep was far away but still I managed to rest for few hours and wake up in morning went to washroom for removing mehndi paste from my hand colour of mehndi came dark after freshening up I wore pastel yellow kurta and pant and went downstairs.

A maid came with a bowl of haldi and nannu and diya applied it on me after this I again went to bath I was busy with office work till evening and after that, I thought to get ready my luggage was already packed by maids I was supposed to leave this palace today but am I leaving it, NO. I can't. I have decided to come to my palace every month or whenever I want. I even asked the maid to leave some of my clothes here so I can use them whenever I visit. I got dressed up in a pastel pink lengha. Soon his family arrived and I was called to mandap. Diya came to take me to mandap before sitting in mandap. I looked at Nannu and he had a smile adoring his face all the time. Pandit Ji started the wedding and he filled my hairline and made me wear mangalsutra now i was his wife.

It was the time of her vidai i saw her nannu crying silently when she hugged him, diya was also having tears in her eyes but Inaya did not even shed a single tear till today few things were very clear to me first she loves her nannu and diya secon...

It was the time of her vidai i saw her nannu crying silently when she hugged him, diya was also having tears in her eyes but Inaya did not even shed a single tear till today few things were very clear to me first she loves her nannu and diya second she is a very strong woman third her favorite flowers were lotus I did not missed the spark in her eyes that day at the temple after seeing lotus and fourth she is very unique, when girls like long hair she like short girls prefer red wedding lengha she went for pastel color people like rose or tulip she like the lotus. soon we got settled in the car and I started the car having her in the passenger seat, we reached Jaipur palace my family welcomed her and we completed all the rituals i took her to our bedroom on my floor.

''well this is our room hope you will like it here there is a closet u can unpack your bags I already have made space it is directly connected to the bathroom and that door is to the balcony.'' I said she nodded and said ''okay then I will change first'' and went inside the closet her luggage was already placed inside. After a few minutes she came outside and I went to change into track pants and a plain t-shirt when I came out and she again went inside maybe to arrange her things as I saw bags were still present inside but she must be tired. It was a day full of chaos for both of us.