THE WORLD FREEZE

Inaya went inside the closet to arrange her things. It was half an hour later when her phone started ringing and she was done with her work, so she decided to take the call and went towards the balcony.

 It was half an hour later when her phone started ringing and she was done with her work, so she decided to take the call and went towards the balcony

I was hell tired but I needed to arrange my things in the closet and had to pack a bag. I was almost done with my work when my phone started to ring and I went to the balcony to answer the call. It was Varun who informed me about the presentation and clauses everything was nicely planned and if it goes according to the plan we will get the deal. After talking to him I called Diya to tell her about my leaving. "Gosh it's midnight and I was peacefully sleeping. Why do I have to disturb my beautiful sleep" came her sleepy and irritated voice from the phone." I will be leaving for New York tomorrow." I answered "you have got married today inaya and it has not even been twenty-four hours of your marriage and you are already leaving for a business trip," she said.

"I know but you know how important this deal is for me and our company i have worked whole my life to get this and now when I am this close to it I can't let it go just because I got married and have already talked to him about this before marriage," I said "I do not know what am i supposed to say now do whatever you feel is right" saying this she cut the call and an I sigh, i already saw this coming up even nannu is going to be offended. I dialed Varun and after a few rings he picked the call " recheck everything there should be no fault, this is going to be a long story." and without waiting for his reply I disconnected the call.

 It had been forty-five minutes since she was inside the closet

 It had been forty-five minutes since she was inside the closet. Does she need help? Should I go and check? Yes, I should i went inside the closet and it was empty no one was present there her clothes and other things were neatly arranged. Where is she? I was going back to the bedroom when something on the floor caught my attention, a dried rose. I picked it up and it seems like it was kept between books. Well, I am not the kind of person who preserves dry flowers or memories, this does not belong to me and then it strikes me that now I don't live alone in this room. Can it be hers?

My legs were taking me to the bedroom but my mind was insisting on going to the balcony and after checking the bedroom I went towards the balcony and there she was on a call with someone after the person from another side cut the call she sighed and dialed to someone "this is going to be the long story" this was her last sentence and she disconnected the call even without hearing anything from the person another side.

'' agar kisha sunna h apko to us gulab se suniye

Jo safed pano ke bich jane kitni mohabbat ki dasta liye murjha gayi ha

Uski sukhi pankhudiya gawah deti ha ki

Kisi deewane ke ishq me wo bhi fanah hui ha"

As soon as these words left my mouth she turned towards me with a raised eyebrow. I showed her the dried rose and there was some kind of expression on her face but it disappeared even before someone could think what it could be. " yeah that's mine, must have fallen while I was arranging my things" Saying this she took the rose from my hand and went inside the closet, people do give their partner fresh colorful flowers and the first flower I give her is a dead rose.

I went to the bedroom and there she was standing with a Macbook in her hand "I hope I can use your bed?" she asked "Yeah you can" I answered with the urge to remind her what Pandit Ji said a few hours ago in the wedding, what mine is equally her and she doesn't need anyone's permission to use her own thing. I went to bed and sat at the corner maintaining my distance. God don't tell me she is even going to work right now. "Are you not going to rest?" I lay down while asking "Hmm, this work urgently needs my attention".

In the morning when I woke up it was 9:o'clock quite late from my usual timing as I am a morning person and there I saw my one-night old wife all dressed up casually with a bag beside her. Is he leaving me within one night? She decided to talk maybe because of my continuous stare " I have a business trip to New York as I said before wedding, its fine with you?" she said, and if she had to leave just after our wedding I am sure it's urgent and that's not a problem with me " yeah it's completely fine" I said and saw her exiting the room with her bag.

I got fresh up and dressed formally and went towards dining, it's the rule that everyone has to have their meal at the dining table her leaving like this will raise thousands of questions in the minds of the workers of the palace and i never want her to get portrayed as irresponsible queen "bhabhi sa have an urgent work she needs to catch a flight so she is not present over here this is the Prashad after her pooja".prattek said to family members but i better know it was for workers and helpers too, he was addressing to everyone and what impresses me was that i know she was very tired and busy yet as per as the ritual she went to worship to the royal temple which is at the back of palace 1.5 kilometers far from here.

I was sitting in my office checking some files and app testing about the apps that we need to launch when my phone pinged indicating a text from Akash "Check the news right now" for some reason, I felt this was urgent, as soon as I opened television in my office and start scrolling to news channel my whole world freezes.

"Princess of Pratapgarh and CEO of Kangana Inaya Pratap met with an accident in NewYork''

The photo of her wrecked car showed smoke coming out of the bonnet car upside down. Every single news channel was doing live coverage from the accident spot.