THE SWORD FIGHT

After giving his watch back to him I came back to the palace, Nannu and Diya were still there

After giving his watch back to him I came back to the palace, Nannu and Diya were still there. I insisted that I drop them back to Udaipur as a charity event had to be held there that needed my presence. The event was organised by one of the best NGOs in India. The main reason for the event was to provide educational and art benefits to orphanages. Soon me and I were sitting in the same car and Diya was following us behind in her car and we all were being followed by bodyguards.

 I was thinking about the NGO event when I heard Nannu saying "Inaya you got married" Gosh, why does everyone think that I forgot about my marriage "Nannu, I do remember that" I replied "Beta, you know about Pratapgarh's condition, it's a long time now the throne needs the king" now this is something that always pricks something inside me "Why a king I don't the queen" I asked keeping my eyes on road and construction on this mess "because the rules said that the ruler has to be the king" I herd him replying "sometimes the king is a woman" I said. A sigh left Nannu's mouth and he paused a few seconds before saying "Even if I know that you are best I can't change this rule and this is one of the main reasons why I wanted you to get married because people need a ruler" I did not speak a word the knuckles of my hand holding steering turned white because of the tight grip.

dropping Nannu at the Udaipur palace I reversed my car even tho Nannu asked me for a lot of time to come inside the palace I declined. My call was connected to Varun and I asked him to attend the Charity event at my place, Diya must be tired and she already has a meeting in the evening so it was better to ask Varun. After two hours of driving and asking no bodyguards to follow I reached my destination.

In the evening when I reached the palace after the hectic day I did not find Inaya anywhere, Chachi told me that she had gone to drop off Nannu and Diya, I called Nannu to ask if she was still there but then he told me that she just dropped them a...

In the evening when I reached the palace after the hectic day I did not find Inaya anywhere, Chachi told me that she had gone to drop off Nannu and Diya, I called Nannu to ask if she was still there but then he told me that she just dropped them and did not even went inside the palace, maybe she got an event to be in diya told me that but its quite late event must have ended hours ago. I asked bodyguards but they said Inaya did not allow them to follow her from Udaipur palace. Is she fine? And especially what happened in the morning does not help but create havoc inside my mind. Without thinking much I asked Anuj my PA to trace her phone, and within five minutes I received a text from him informing me about her correct location. A part of mine knew that I could find her here but still checking my doubt was important. Taking out my car from the parking lot I drove towards her location.

Pulling off in front of Pratapgarh palace my eyes went to her Ferrari parked at the entrance. I went inside and the whole palace was empty, no one was there to be found. The dim light of the huge hall was on, moving further a staircase came into my view without thinking much I started climbing. When I reached the top stair it led to the corridor moving further and the sound of something caught my attention. The sound was of something moving against the air or trying to cut through the air. There was a pin-drop silence that made it easier to hear that sound. I started moving further in the direction of the sound, and a room came into view as soon as I stepped into the most beautiful view possible on the planet. It captured my whole existence in it. 

My wife was standing there with the sword in her hand practising ancient sword fighting, she was wearing a black kurta and leggings, her face was covered in sweat and her hands moving the sword effortlessly. Her movement was expressing some kind of expression that I was not able to understand. The room had to have a variety of swords and weapons, moving inside I chose a sword and dropped my blazer on the ground rolling my sleeves up and now I was standing in front of my lioness who was ready to attack and it was exactly what she did. 

I raised my sword to defend against her attack. " kya hum Jan sakte h ki rani sa ko talwarbazi karni thi to wo yaha kyu aayi jaipur me bhi to ye ho sakta tha na" I said She kept recklessly attacking, rotating her sword 360 degrees sometimes. ''kyuki rani sa ko nahi pratapgarh ki rajkumari ko talwarbazi karni thi or wo sirf pratap garh me hi ho sakta ha" she replied I blocked her attack and withdrew my sword to attack when it slightly cut her skin. "pratapgarh ki rani nahi banna apko" Without thinking anything she attacked me raising her sword and giving me a deep cut on my shoulder within the next five minutes I almost had two cuts on my hand and two on the torse blocking my attack and bending my sword her sword was kept directly on my heart. "pratapgarh ka raja bana h hame". After a few seconds, Inaya withdrew her sword and started moving out of the room. 

I finally asked what I wanted to ask for such a long time "You want the crown of Pratapgarh" She stopped on her tack and slightly turned back "Crowns are for those who can't get recognition without it, kingdom won on the sword are definition of kings", her voice echoed in the room and she went out. Now I can understand the emotion that was in her sword fighting, it was not one emotion but a lot of emotion combined and the visible one was anger.