THE RETAKES

Reaching the office Vedansh dialled Nannu, he picked up after a few rings "Good morning beta, is everything fine?" Nannu's concerned voice came from the other side of the phone

Reaching the office Vedansh dialled Nannu, he picked up after a few rings "Good morning beta, is everything fine?" Nannu's concerned voice came from the other side of the phone. "Yes, everything is fine, you can start the preparation of the coronation," Vedansh replied. ''Really beta thank you so much for this, I and Pratagarh will be always grateful to you" his emotional yet happy and satisfied voice could be heard from the other side. After disconnecting the call vedansh dropped himself on the chair and a sigh left his body. He was praying whatever he was doing should result right. There was a pile of work waiting for him as well as he had 3 meetings lined up.

Diya and Varun were seated and discussing the investments they could make and the profit that the company would earn from it, Inaya was lost in deep thought thinking about something since Diya informed her about the coronation of Vedansh as the king of Pratapgarh. "Inaya are you listening to us," Diya said, taking her out of her thoughts and she nodded.

In the evening Vedansh came back and was directly called into his fathers and mother's room He noticed his parents being submerged in a deep conversation and knocked on the door before he entered inside "We got to know about your coronation ceremony as the king of Pratapgarh, the whole world would be interested in knowing that why are you getting crown as king of pratapgarh it will be better if we revel your marriage in front of the world" his dad said and Vedansh could easily know that this was something that was definitely going to happen "Okay once I will talk to Inaya regarding this and then we can hold a wedding reception" he responded and was able to go when his mother ordered, "make sure she is comfortable with this there is no way we will reveal anything if she is even slightest unsure about this." nodding his head he moved towards his bedroom and saw his wife sitting between the pile of files and paper spread all over the bed. Her spectacles were on her nose and her hair was tied in a messy bun with some strands coming out because of her short hair length. 

Looking at her after such a tiring day provided some weird kind of peace to him, "ahmm" Faking a cough Vedansh tried to grab her attention and was successful in it. ''you must have known about the decision of Pratapgarh" he asked "hmm" this was the only reply he received. "We need to make a public appearance, I was thinking about the wedding reception so everyone would know that I am married to you and that is the reason they want me to sit on the throne of Pratapgarh." he was expecting she would react by either saying no or saying yes but got a different reply in return. "The topic is that we have to make a public appearance, let's just post a wedding photo on our social media account and the reception can be done after your coronation." These were her exact words, and agreeing to this Vedansh called Prateek in his bedroom so he can select and upload a picture.

"bhai sa there was no photographer at your wedding and if you want to upload a picture clicked by me it is fine but I will suggest not posting it as all of them are of a private wedding even the venue was the palace of Udaipur people out there can get too much detail through those pictures and Bhabhi sa and you have a large number of Rivals, we can not miss the incident that happened with the guard a few days ago so rather then sharing those picture just get new one clicked as we too have to hang a portrait of bhabhi sa at rani diwar." Prateek explained and everything made clear sense to Inaya and Vedansh. 

"I do agree with this" Vedansh said "Done then I will call Best Photographers tomorrow" Prattek assured him "No, I am not okay with getting pictures clicked by photographers or anyone" sudden voice Inaya stopped further conversation on track, She was surely not okay with a photographer, they had no photographers at the wedding and there are very rare pictures coming out in the business world "well I have a solution for that too bhabhi ma not anyone but your husband can click your photos, right?" Prateek said with a grin "What?" she asked slightly confused "Not flaunting but Bhai sa is an awesome photographer he can click your pic this way maybe you will be much more comfortable and anyway we need your solo pic for Rani Diwar" Prateek replied and Inaya was taken aback by the new knowledge found about her dear husband "what is Rani Diwar" she asked "All the photos of rani since very old time till now are hanged there we do that t remember our queens" Vedansh replied and Prateek nodded in agreement "okay then I will arrange the set in the studio room and we can have your picks clicked tomorrow by The great King of Jaipur bhabhi sa" Prateek was more excited than anyone else.

After freshening up Vedansh went down to have his dinner with family and Inaya was served in the bedroom itself. When he returned food was kept untouched near the bed on the table. "you did not have your dinner" he asked "No I am not hungry please call someone to take this back". she replied ''but you need to take medicine Vedansh tried to protest ''I can take medicine I had snacks and drank juice just half an hour before."

The next day Inaya's leg was in slightly better condition and they were in the studio. Vedansh was in casual and Inaya was dressed up in traditional attire. Prateek was with them too. " We can go with sitting poses you have an injury in your legs there is no need to put pressure on it'' Prateek suggested, now it was more than 1 hour they were doing shoot she ended up giving too many retakes and Vedansh kept taking the picture without a single complaint after more 15 minutes finally he was able to get some best pictures. Vedansh went to change as they needed to click a picture together to upload on social media "he loves retakes or what" Inaya said to Prateek who ended up laughing "Only if the model is you, bhabhi sa."