THE DESERVING

Today is the day when I am going to be crowned as King of Pratapgarh

Today is the day when I am going to be crowned as King of Pratapgarh. After we posted our picture together on social media the whole internet went crazy, people started to appreciate us as a couple as well and there were way too mean and rude comments included. This all made us trend for two days straight and every media house was desperate to capture our interview or even one glimpse of us together. Dad asked me to allow them in the coronation ceremony but I knew Inaya got uncomfortable with a camera and I never ever want her to be uncomfortable. I did not want this coronation ceremony so soon even is I asked everyone tho I

I asked everyone to start the preparation, I wanted this to happen at least after a week but Nannu insisted on doing it as soon as possible, especially after our photos were out. So eventually I agreed to his request and today finally Pratapgarh will be getting its king. I was getting dressed up in my Indian formals when I saw her entering the inside closet from the balcony. She was all dolled up in an Ivory colour Anarkali looking ravishing on her. Nah it was not the dress that was looking great on her it was her that made every dress look good. Even the moon would look dull in front of her beauty today. Are you ready? Her voice took me out of my dreamland. She was on a call with someone. "Yeah almost" I replied, fixing my sleeves. After a few minutes, we together moved out of the room and headed towards the cars everyone had already left for Pratapgarh and Me and Inaya was the only remaining person.

 Security was on high alert today. I was going toward the driver's seat when she stopped me saying she wanted to drive, She reversed my Mercedes Benz so smoothly, oh correction our Mercedes gosh I am so down for her driving skill she is awesome, as soon as we were on the highway swiftly Inaya started to pick up the speed wow I have never allowed anyone to drive my cars before but I am sure I have found the right one to handle them. Her driving skills are no Joke. We reached Pratapgarh palace before we were supposed to because of her wonderful driving. 

The palace was surrounded by guards from every side one of them rushed to open the main gate for us stepping out of the car my sight caught Diya standing in the garden looking angrily at us she started to move towards Inaya "Why did you come so late Inaya I was waiting for you from so long now I am angry with you" she said sealing Inaya in a bone-crushing hug, they broke the hug after few seconds "let's go inside hukum everyone is waiting for both of you" Diya said and we all started to head inside. With every step I was climbing I got more determined to treat the people of Pratapgarh right. They have waited for their king for so long and now they deserve to get treated all right.

 As soon as I reached the hall I saw all my family members standing with Nannu there "Thank you so much beta for doing this much for us and Pratapgarh will always be grateful to you" Nannu came towards me and held me in a light hug I broke the hug and bend down to touch his feets "bless me Nannu so I can do what is right for our peoples I can follow every rule and regulation protecting our culture and faith yet stabilising the fair and honesty".

"Beta, my blessings are always with you. I know you can never do wrong". Nannu said, placing his hand on my head and softly caressing my hair. I went to every elderly family member to take their blessing. There was a group of Brahmin Pandits present in the room I moved towards them to take their blessing "Hold this sword Hukkum this is the ancient sword of Prataps and the coronation ceremony will start by Eldest pandit handling it to you as none of the King is present here." One of the pandits started guiding me for the coronation.

Vedansh took the sword from the eldest Pandit's hand "Inaya can you please come over here" he called her who was standing with Diya, looking at everything quietly

Vedansh took the sword from the eldest Pandit's hand "Inaya can you please come over here" he called her who was standing with Diya, looking at everything quietly. Inaya starts to take confident steps toward Vedansh. "Hold the sword," he said in his voice filled with confidence, sincerity, and determination. "Hukkum how can Rajkumari hold the sword It only allowed men to hold the swords" A young pandit protested "Wrong Pandit Ji only a deserving person is allowed to hold this sword and my wife is well deserving to handle the sword and the throne of Pratapgarh as well" Vedansh answered looking deep inside Inaya's eyes. 

"how can she become a king you are there to take the throne" again a pandit protested "why can not she become the king, I think in every aspect my wife is enough to handle this throne" he again answered with his unshakable trust for his wife "but beta according to the rules Inaya can not rule and you agreed to take over the throne already" This time it was nannu "No I never agreed to take over the throne I only asked to start the preparation for coronation I did not mention it was mine, Any how can I took over the throne because according to rule no one can use until and unless even a single person belonging to the clan is alive, there is no mention of this self created rule that a women can not become a king, this is a rule created by society not by rulers and this is the time to break the rules of society sometimes king is a women, Pratapgarh can not get a better ruler than Inaya Pratp".