❄️Deranged❄️

Bentley's P.O.V

"Sorry." She said shyly after climbing into the car. "Whatever." I said disenchanted before pulling off heading to school. It wasn't a secret that I was angry she had me waiting in the car for almost forty five minutes doing whatever she was doing. Although, I have to admit she looked good which isn't shocking because she always does. She was wearing dark blue jeans and a striped t-shirt. Lately though she's been acting different. Why? I'd like to know myself. Pulling up I parked in my spot in the student's car park. Today was yet another suckish Monday.  I can't wait to graduate. Killing the engine we sat in silence for a bit before I decided to speak up. "What's wrong with you?" I asked a bit frustrated.

No answer. She just sat there as though I didn't even exist. "Ava!!!" I shouted totally fed up with her behavior. "Nothing." She said simply in a small voice before exiting the car. I sat in the car and looked at a pretty pissed Ava walk into the school's main entrance. 'Well isn't this a good way to start the morning.' I thought sarcastically before climbing out of my black and white Mercedes Benz. "Ben." I heard someone call my name as I made my way towards the main entrance. Turning around , Candy stood her 5'4 frame looking up at me her hazel eyes looked gleamed in the sun light. "Yeah?" I asked after snapping out of my small trance. What the fuck is wrong with me? "I... could I walk with you?" She asked blushing slightly while looking at her feet. "Sure." I said before we started making our way to the main entrance I knew Ava - Marie may have a problem with us walking together but at least she would have a reason for her sour attitude towards me  lately.

"How are you feeling?" I asked not quite  sure what to ask I mean she's fresh out of rehab. "Better. Much better." She said a huge smile taking over her face, a genuine one. "That's really good babe... I mean Candy." I said quickly. Shit shit shit!!!! Her head automatically snapped towards me causing my face to go re t my dumb mistake. "You look nice Benny. I'll see you around I guess." She said changing the subject before walking in the direction of her locker. What the fuck just happened? I have a fucking girlfriend who I'm happy with. She maybe currently driving me crazy but I am still happy. "You look sexy Benny pooh." Ky whispered while playing in my already messy hair. "Eww dude." I half laughed while pushing him off me. Ryan, Kevin,Ky and Jake all stood at their lockers which were all next to mine. "Why were you talking to Candy? And where's Ava and skittles?" Ryan asked bombarding me with questions. "Hi to you too Ryan." I greeted irritated. "Yeah, yeah answer my question." He demanded. "We just happened to walk in together and I don't know." I said simply answering his two dumb questions.

"How could you not know where your girlfriend is?" Jake asked confused. It's really not that hard. "Easy you just don't." I said before walking off. I didn't feel bad Ava's been... I don't know different. Something changed about her. She's totally moody, she shuts me out, she's even more impulsive, she gets angry and irritated for the slightest things. I know that girls do see their periods and I would've sympathized with her but this has been going on for almost three weeks now periods don't last that long trust me I know. The bell rang signaling the start of first period but I wasn't in the mood right now for class so I decided to go hang out on the old stand behind the football field. I know I'm being a bit of a delinquent but in my defense we were just getting ready for exams the teacher is just going to talk about stuff I already know. Plus I really needed to be alone right now.

-💕-❄️-❄️-❄️
Ava's P.O.V

SLAM
"What'd the locker do you?" Stacey asked from her seat on the ground next to her locker. "Nothing." I mumbled while ruffly grabbing my books I needed for my classes. I swear if I see Bentley I'll slap him. Who does he think he is to speak to me that way. "Ouch!!" I screeched out. While attempting to slam my locker shut my finger somehow got stuck between it. Re-opening my locker I pulled my bleeding index finger free. "Ugh Ava come on." Stacey said leading me towards the nurse's office. "I guess the locker retaliated." Stacey joked while we waited for the nurse. I saw nothing funny about her joke or the situation. In fact she kinda got me angry but instead of lashing out I just looked down at my hand where fingers from my right hand clutched my bleeding finger on my left. "Av you okay? You've been acting a bit weird lately...," She dragged out as though she wanted to add more to her statement. Tears instantly whelmed up in my eyes I don't know why but her statement or question whatever hurt me.